Lose popular vote by landslide 2.3 million votes

>Lose popular vote by landslide 2.3 million votes
>Wins electoral vote by landslide 37 votes

Seems totally fair! Wtf I love Drumpf now!

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-voters-registration-surge-20160524-snap-story.html
capitolweekly.net/ca120-voter-surge-now-california/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_foreigners_to_vote_in_the_United_States#California
latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The electoral college was put in place to defend small producer states against large consumer states. Seems to be working very well. Nobody was complaining about it til after the election.

>implying 2 million liberal sjws matter

They're the reason we're in this mess. California's dense population is why she won the popular vote.

The difference is that the EC represents the Republic that is our country while "muh two million" represents LA and NYC.

Cry more, faggot.

yeah, we should get rid of the EC so faggot libs in NYC and San Fran can decide every election

If this was a fair world, you would have been aborted.

>implying 2 million illegals and dead people matter in CA

toppest of top keks my friend!

>Nobody was complaining about it til after the election.
Trump was.

A better question is this;

Why do libsharts WANT non-citizens to have a say in our election process?

This is exactly what happens when you have 2 million illegals voting in our coastal states.

Get fucked, liberals.

Do you really regurgitate everything your fraudulent ruler tells you?

Absolutely pathetic.

A lot of people stay home because their vote doesn't count. If it was decided on popular vote there would be a very different campaign

>They're the reason we're in this mess

If only we could be so lucky as to emulate California's surging economy right now.

He's YOUR leader too now, shartmart.

Get used to it!

Of all the posts ITT, you pick that one. Not all of the ones mentioning how you're wrong on fundamental principle. Fucking shill

>Libcucks still don't understand that were a Constitutional republic, not a pure democracy

>landslide
Its not even 2-1. Why do they keep using this word.

Libsharts have no fundamental principles. You have to communicate with them on the lowest possible level; eg the troll post.

Not even kidding. You're wasting air trying to educate these baboons.

>muh popular vote
Get an education.

You're retarded.

Didn't you get the memo?
They checked the votes and 2 million voting for Hillary were illegal immigrants, 0.5~ were dead people.

That means Trump won the popular vote by about 0.2 million.

The difference is everyone who supported Hillary voted and only most of the people who supported Trump voted.

The silent majority favored Trump and just because you live in a densely populated echo chamber doesn't mean this country isn't mostly red. You and the rest of CTR can try as much as you want. Loser's privilege.

Just you wait till December and we Hildawgs take over your safespace, drumpfkin.

HE. WILL. LOSE.

Trump used it himself, referencing his win, last night.

And he pulls a ad hominum, it's not too effective though Scott.

Top lel

Glad I stayed in the thread long enough for you to come on out and say this

How bout that recount?

Not an argument

Bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off for em.

hillary will die in prison

He won the popular vote too if you ignore all the illegals who voted.

How's the petition doing?

swimmingly

Reminder that at least 200 of Trumps EC votes are required by their states law to vote for Trump.
Reminder that if neither candidate gets 270 votes, the decision goes to Congress who will nominate Trump.
Reminder that the leftcucks are engaged in an exercise of futility.
Trump will be your president and there's nothing you can do about it.

N O

R E C O U N T
E
F
U
N
D

drump=mating call of basement vergin!

Thats funny, Hillary won the popular vote in 2008....didnt see you nigger lovers screaming then when obamamama won the electoral vote

>yfw he would have a 5 mil lead on both if there were no illegal voters.

Oh, you! Spouting that nonsense again.

>She must prove there were not illegals voting

That's not how it works, retard. Pay attention next time.

seems totally rigged to me

I don't buy this bullshit that trump won in a landslide but lost the popular vote by this much.

Particularly since he was predicted to win the popular vote as well, but then they just kept adding (and are STILL adding) votes to hillary day by day. The election was fucking weeks ago and I'm sure by mid december she'll be at 3 million, by january 4 million.

Basically 2.2 million difference is already seriously pushing credibility given how many states Trump won.

>RaD
kek confirms

I hate these kind of threads but nothing irritates me more than people like you who give the basic bitch argument of "it's working how it's intended to work"

i hardly think you would stand by what you say if trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college

That producer state argument literally makes no sense too, since most of your production comes from California, Texas and New York

>Muh illegal voters!!!
>Unable to post a single tiny fraction of a shred of proof that there were illegal voters.

Really gets my neural cortex neuroning.

laws don't apply to rich people in America dipshit.

Hillary won the popular vote in the primary, not the final election.

Popular vote in the primary is for the sake of the DNC, a private organization which only -CLAIMS- to be unbiased.

It's obv. corrupted to the core but it's fundamentally different than the open election in November...

Got some of them sources to cite there, Neanderthal?

You know what the electoral college is and what its for so fuck off and die with this shitty b8.

Yeah, Hillary did fantastic in areas with zero voter fraud protection.

t. Paco

>i hardly think you would stand by what you say if trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college
You sure are clever. The point is to argue whatever you need to so that your candidate wins.

ive got your back op

>Wins electoral vote by landslide 37 votes
>37 = 74

???

Hows this?

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-voters-registration-surge-20160524-snap-story.html

capitolweekly.net/ca120-voter-surge-now-california/

Not a direct democracy, stop trying to make your feels dictate reality.

Californians shouldn't be allowed to vote, they aren't our countrymen and should be exterminated.

gg hillary

You need 270 to win you fucking retard.

your math makes it sound like hillary was only -37 to him. it was 306 - 232 = 74, she lost by 74. You don't call a sports match by "they won by 1 point", you say it was 28-27, not +1. Jackass.

Those articles were written in March and April, approximately 6 months before the election.

They also don't say anything about illegal voters, only that voter registration surged in 2016.

So... try again?

Or keep living in your echo chamber like this guy .

How do these votes keep appearing? I thought counting ended already.

>less than 2 percent difference
>"landslide"
What did you mean by this?

>less than 2%
>not even a majority
>landslide

>CTR is still mad that they wasted their time on all these Hillary memes and can't use them anymore

Considering Democrats bus illegals in by the millions to vote for them, I'd say it balances out.

>Illegal immigrant capitol of America

American children grant you voting rights in California
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_foreigners_to_vote_in_the_United_States#California

Before that, you just needed a drivers license
latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

>surge in latino democratic voters
>In four months time, while Trump was campaigning democratic votes increases by 180%

If thats not enough watch those O'Keefe videos, the gay bald guy that works for the DNC admits to giving immigrants paychecks so they count as citizens and can vote.

explain yourself

>November 2016 voters in San Francisco approved a proposal to allow all parents of children in the San Francisco school system to vote in school board elections regardless of their immigration or citizenship status
>allow all parents of children in the San Francisco school system to vote in school board elections regardless of their immigration or citizenship status
>school board elections regardless of their immigration or citizenship status
>school board elections

Try again.

>Before that you just needed a driver's license latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

>Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.
>citizenship will be verified

>Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not.
>noncitizens are not
You're wrong.