twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not enough

Go rescue some more niggers at the coast of africa fucking Italian rat

This

>Italy trying to shit talk Germany about ww2

Just don't get it tbqh

>Italy during WW2

No German gives a fuck about Dresen.

We bombed half of the world to dust. Who gives a shit about a single city of ours? Also fuck East-Germany anyway.

t. Bavarian masterrace

German women are to be bred, German "men" are better off dead.

italians couldn't even conquer a bridge from seven frenchies

>up to 2.0 million Krauts died in gulag in the USSR

Fucking lmao

Bavaria is full of cockgobling homos

t. Ossi

yes Ossi and proud
(Enjoying your Ahmeds?)

>Also fuck East-Germany anyway.
And that's why AfD will win.

Superior slav masterrace(sic by Adolf Hitler in 1945) genes brought with communist legions made those people stronger and more energetic and as we all know high energy>>>>>>>all.

Western Germcucks on suicide watch.

Only good thing to come out of Dresden was Kurt Vonnegut

>loses at isonzo over and fucking over
>gets convinced of fascism from a 5'6" manlet because its a fucking crybaby for not being rewarded more after WW1
>"muh tyrol, muh brownshirts"
>doesn't even have a compelling cultural mythos to rally around
>enters WW2
>barely takes Albania
>needs germany to come and help its boipucci take greece
>gets eternally BTFO in north africa
>contributes minimally to the Eastern Front
>navy gets shat on by antiquated bong aircraft carriers at taranto
>lets sicily get invaded
>capitulates
>posts on japanese image board 70 years later about how dresden got bombed

kill yourself

DER BavariANUS

DER BAYER IST HÄSSLICH
ALS KIND IST ER GEZWUNGEN ZIEGENPISSE ZU MELKEN UND SEINE SCHWESTERN ENTJUNGFERN
ER IST NIE ZUR SCHULE GEGANGEN UND GLAUBT NUR AN EINEN JUDEN NAMENS JESUS
VERROHT DUMM UND ABSCHEULICH EKELREGEND PROFAN

WIE NENNT MAN DEN BavariANUS
AUF DEUTSCH ??

"DER BAJUWARISCHE UNTERMENSCH"

EINEN BavariANUS ZU ERKENNEN IST DAS LEICHTESTE
HIER EIN LISTE

0. ER IST HÄSSLICH UND BADET NIE
1. WIDERLICH, NICHT MENSCHLICH, UBEDEUTEND
2. BRAUN, AN DIE FARBE DES KOTES ERINNERND, FÄKALIENMENSCH
3. IHRE SCHWÄNZE SIND KLEIN UMD IHRE ÄRSCHE HAARIG, DAS SAGTEN SCHON DIE RÖMER DAMALS
4. IHRE BEINE SIND KURZ, O-BEINIG, WAHRE GRÄUELTATEN DER NATUR
4. SIE HABEN KEINE ÄRSCHE, WEDER DIE MÄNNER, NOCH DIE FRAUEN UND LASSEN SICH VON FRANZOSEN VERGEWALTIGEN
5. SIE VERFÜGEN ÜBER KEINEN NACKEN, SIE GLEICHEN WÜRMERN IM SCHLAMM
6. SIE HABEN GROßE NASEN, WIE KAMELE ODER TUKANE
7. WIE DER ÖSTERREICHER, HABEN DIE ARABER KEINE SEELE
8. SIE HABEN HERVORSTEHENDE WANGENKNOCHEN
9. IHRE GESICHTER SIND AUFGEDUNSEN, DIESES ZIEGENKOTHUMUS GESICHT

Enjoy your poverty and unemployment

#TRIGGERED

Yes keep believing the memes :)

Then why is your country a poor shithole? Every pole wants to work in Germany but nobody wants to work in Poorland.

>Yfw we send you those niggers

Wozu ist Bayern eigentlich nütze?

- Sie sprechen nicht unsere Sprache
- Sie haben das Volk verraten, um Königreich werden zu können
- Sie haben schlechtes Bier
- Sie haben eine Kultur die noch homoerotischer ist als ganz Köln: Mooshammer, Sedlmayr, Lahm, Ludwig Zwo - allesamt Schwutten
- Sie stehen für eine Kultur der Hochnäsigkeit und der als kulturelles Brauchtum gepflegten Abartigkeit bei gleichzeitig maximaler Unterschichtigkeit wie Oktoberfest, BMW, Adidas, Lederhosen
- Sie biedern sich maximal bei den derzeitigen Besatzern an, wie sie es auch schon bei Napoleon taten
- Sie sind genetisch keine Deutschen sondern haben keltische Beimischungen wie die Franzosen und Engländer, was auch ihre Affinität zur Unterwerfung und Anbiederung an Besatzer wiederspiegelt
- Ihre Landespolitiker sind noch korrupter und verkommener als die Bundesregierung

Auf Bayern sollte schnellstens eine Atombombe drauf abgeworfen werden!

I can't not read all caps German in Hitlers voice

holy shit, that butthurt

holy shit, that feel of all your hard-as-fucking-steel Arditi and Roman ancestors being embarrassed by you and your second-world country because your entire 20th and 21st century history is marked by you being defeatist faggots

Wow you are fucking stupid. Your whole country is fucking irrelevant. They gave Andrea Rossi a fucking patent ffs

As I've said to several Scandis before. Living in "good" country only makes you weaker. Shit conditions, poverty etc. shape your character, that's why so Swedes for example are so fucking retarded - they've had their lives so easy that they don't fucking understand that their country is going to shit and legitimately hate "fucking nazis" and so forth. If you'll try to look for Swedish youtuber who's against rapefugees you'll find Balkanite who got there as a refugee when he was 1 or 2 or something like that. No normal Swedes though.

If you ever wondered why are all your women "working in refugee camps(getting pounded by arab/nigger cock)" that's the reason. Woman can afford to have weak character a man with weak character turns into insufferable cunt, hence why no German or Scandi woman wants to fuck German men.

ANGLO in vacation detected.

buttblasted stormtards lmao

The only good German is a dead German

BOMBER HARRIS, RISE UP AGAIN! WE NEED YOU!

Yeah, okay. Ever stop to wonder why Americans would have any reason to be upset by anything you have posted? Or were you memeing too hard

Are you enjoying your holiday?

> posts about germans dying for 'le reaction'
> replies with the equivalent of "lol umad" when you get an actual response

>hence why no German or Scandi woman wants to fuck German men
Thats just fucking bullshit.

>italy

It's all true.

People like Castro, Kim Jong Un or Mao are actually heroes but not in a way commies would want them to be. Prosperous and happy population is the first step on the road to decline, say goodbye to your white blond people, soon you'll be all "chocolate coloured" as the "prosperity" works for you well.

Meanwhile the functional societies will always look the same. Small clique of elite that has all the goods, and well disciplined underclass struggling to get by. As pitiful as they are, they will prevail, when the rich people will slowly disappear.

This is the most bitter redpill you have to swallow.

East Germans are fucking subhuman piece of smelly shit garbage anyway

I would love to open up concentraiton camps for Germans to give them a taste of their own medicine#

i would slice them up and let them bleed out while the flies are laying eggs in their exposed intestines

krauts are subhuman filth who needs to be purged

I hate krauts so fuckign much why the fuck do i have to be a fuckign subuman DOGSHIT KRAUT

KRAUTS ARE SUBHUMANS

pieces of garbage shit krauts should be round up and raped to death by horses, everyone of them, young, old, male, female krauts are just such fukcing smelly digsuting subhuman grabages they ruined Euopre so many times by now I HATE THEM SO
#

MUCH

FUCK KRAUTS SO FUCKING MUCH THEY RE SUCH SUBHUMAN GRABGAGE SHITE

are you........ also a kraut?

Anglo in shagaluf here, can't wait for net year when we do it again.

525.105 + dead krauts, my cock is already hard thinking of all the ARYANDIED.

yes i hate being a subhuman kraut

i wish i was dead

krauts are subhuman barbarians who know nothing but working until they die

nothing else

i feel like I'm not supposed to be born as a kraut

fucking germans are subhumans

>fucking germans are subhumans

nope. just you. go ahead and off yourself fag

Americans killed 200k in one night in the firebombing of Tokyo.

it's not your genes, it's your stupid country. i'm polish and i still think.. well whatever you say.

nevermind i red your other post. pls kys it will help you

not sure if troll or antifant

The USA in cooperation with the Jews invented the holocaust myth to draw the attention away from the horrible warcrimes committed by the USA. It's not actually easy to justify bombardment killing hundreds of thousands of civilians and claiming you are the ''good guys''.

>Up to 2 million communists died in the holocaust and no-one gives a shit
Lmao

This is what the Jewish indoctrination has done. This is the best example. It reduced a once proud people to self-hating cucks.

We need to break the conditioning, break the influence of the Jews and set the Germans free again!

Us white need to realize we are all allies, Anglo and Germanic are the same. Slaves and the tanned Europeans in the south are part of our alliance.

Rommel with 150 captured 9000 italians

makes you kinda think ?

>That pepe
Fuck you OP I keked my sides into space during a fucking lecture. Kill yourself

Actually between 250.000-500.000 people died in Dresden

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI

Rommel grew to respect Italian soldiers in WWII, when he was more mature and an experienced General. He knew it was not the men's fault, he knew very well who was to blame. I suggest you to read about him, Kesserling and the disputes with the Italian High Command. Really makes you think.