Trump to pick Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary

Sup Forums explain to me what this means:

'Trump to pick Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/29/trump-to-pick-elaine-chao-as-transportation-secretary.html

Is this good? Bad? She was in the Bush administration. She is married to Mitch McConnell. So...this is bad right?

Pic related

Bullet trains here we come.

a chink woman in charge of transport

everything will crash

>Mitch's wife gets a job
>in turn he doesn't get in the way of Trump fast tracking infrastructure, tariffs and deportations

Sounds good

Will she be god at her job?

Trains are cool and as the U.S. population continues to grow, it makes more and more sense.

No idea if she'll be any good.

Trains will be necessary in order to provide the kind of industrial infrastructure to enable rapid re-industrialization and restoration of transport capabilities

Amusingly liberals will get their "muh trains" under a Republican, so they'll probably bitch about "muh spending". It's like that smuggie about how atheists try to get Christians to do things harmful to Christianity by citing Christian theology despite not caring about it themselves.

Yes.

Good. My dad is in transit and has worked with her in the past. Apparently she wrote a few policy positions for the RNC a while back and that was the basis for picking her. She's also very willing to approve more oil/gas pipelines and more rail construction. If she kills Amtrak I will love her forever.

Nice

First for bullet trains in Texas

Elaine Choo-Choo!!!!

>Dallas to Austin in under an hour
I. Want to believe

legendary

She´ll be hand picked by Trump. That´s as close to god as you can possibly be.

>Houston to Austin in 20 minutes

>Get to Big Bend in 2 hours from San Antonio

Also can we get some trains from Huntsville to Galveston please? 45 and Houston drivers are the worst.

>Mitch McConnell married an asian qt (decades ago I assume)

Is he /oneofus/?

Mitch McConnell's wife? I don't know.

>Transportation
>Asian
>Woman

We are so fucked.

45 is ass I'll agree, Houston drivers are just aggressive, San Antonio drivers piss me off completely stopping on ramps getting on the highway, and people on the fuckin highway stopping for people getting on from the ramp, idiots!

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
TRAINS

S H A R T R A I N

>LOTS OF EXPERIENCE AS MINISTER OF LABOR

Why not use her where she is experienced?

>trumps only "diverse" hiring are asian
lel

to be fair.... thats how a meritocracy would go

>mitch mcconnell has the yellow fever
/ourguy/

What's your beef with Amtrak

Trump puts the best people in the best position. Lots of experience doesn't mean she was good at the job. Look at Shillary.

Then why no Ron Paul for SoS?

good math which will help with cattle car capacity and logistics in order to maximize efficiency

>asian woman in charge of driving

uhhhhhh dotards?

>labor
>transportation

Gee, I wonder where she will transport all those people?

Would Ron Paul even accept the offer?

Ron Paul is a meme and has been about as negative towards Trump as Romney and JEB! Ron Paul hates Trump because he succeeded where Ron failed.

This is great. He knows they are going to moan about his ''lack of diversity'', but this will only show their hypocrisy if they moan about diversity while he has asian women in his staff.

This will fight will draw the support of Asian-Americans to Trump in a white-asian alliance against the niggers.

They probably aren't gonna put rail out toa big ass pile of desert rocks on the border, user

Ron Paul cannot compromise on his ideals, Trump needs someone he can actually work with.

Because Trump is a fraud who pushed the alt-right meme to get elected.

>He succeeded where Ron failed
Making anime real?

He never denied when asked, he just said it was unlikely.

Is this cuck McConnell cucking trump, or is this Big Don cucking Mitch.

Yes

So much for standing up to China

It's bad because it would make an asian female in charge of all American drivers.
It's bad enough out there as it is.

Kek