Turkey is invading Syria!

WW3 is starting!

> Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that the Turkish Army has entered Syria to end the rule of Syrian President Bashar Assad, whom he accused of terrorism and causing the deaths of thousands of Syrians.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/368601-erdogan-syria-oust-assad/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> rt.com/news/368601-erdogan-syria-oust-assad/

I'm ready

Until they enter into combat with SAA it's just talk. I doubt it will come to that, this is just his damage control after rebshits in Aleppo got BTFO.

Anti-Christ confirmed!

it's nothing

Ur retarted

NUCLEAR CRUSADES WHEN, BROTHERS?

Please for this Christmas, let's see some dead Turkroaches

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE NOW!

What are the chances that king nigger told him to do this?

fucking happening

Perdogan is fucking clueless, his army has already lost dozens of tanks and personnel in Syria by now, ISIS have been fighting off roaches successfully

If Turkey initiates an military conflict, NATO is not bound to protect them. Now is your chance, Putin.

Turkey and USA is helping ISIS you fucktard, the reason they are invading is because president Bashar is winning.

Yeah, I'm also wondering if China would take the chance to invade islands they want and Taiwan. Would be a perfect opportunity. But if Turkey attacks Assad, Russia and its allies will join. I'm sure obongu is involved in this.

>implying King Nigger wouldn't get us involved and force a contract before Trump can get in

This is the war Hillary wanted. Our hands are going to be forced to side with NATO to fight Russia.

Trump is going to have a field day trying to undo it.

Kek it's actually real.

Desu desu anime world waru

kek

it's actually spelled
>retardet

Reminder nothing ever happens. If dubbs we all get Raider Waifus..

Quick everyone send Assad some of this.

No you ain't, cuck.

At this point I'm seriously thinking erdogan is a Russian plant

Explain further?

>battle between sandnigs
>WWIII
It's literally nothing

They are trying to start WW3 before Trump is the president!

I dont give a fuck what they keep doing in their own shitholes and wish the west would just ignore them all.

I'll show you a Russian plant

Except that Russia has ties to Assad, it's not going to be just Roaches VS mudslimes

Hopefully the Turks in Germany will all chimp out and you'll have an excuse to kick them out (like that will ever happen though)

Got another sauce? There doesn't seem to be much hard info in that article

hello

I hate the turks so much. I hope they will all die. :(

I don't think you know what "field day" means

Good luck

He downs a Russian jet for no reason just to make turkey look retarded.
The Russians warned him of the coup before it took place.
He then becomes putin's bellboy over night.
Sends hundreds of thousands of people to jail or gets them fired. Army is decapitated and the population is now split.
He meddles into Iraq and Syria, sending troops without their permission, thus looking even more retarded.
Now he threatens Assad for no reason.

I wonder if I can get bits of Turkey falling out of the sky here, if Putin went all out on Erdoğan.

Erdogan unironically thinks he can beat Russia in 7 days.

Quickest war of 21st century incoming.

I can't believe one person can be this much retarded. What is he even trying to accomplish? Another coup?

We call that "Manyamirok". It's hard to explain what is it.

underrated

Im so confused

Ithought the roach submitted to Putin. Why would he willingly challenge assad with Putin protecting him?

Whats going on here? Just some "grrrr il get you!" Nonsense?

Turkey would be undeniablely eviscerated

Didn't Erdogan's military recently try to kill him?

I'm thinking he's been """influenced""" by Americas politicians in charge.

Roaches invading shitskins
Explain to me why I should care and how this completely unsurprising development leads to world war

Still a US puppet, I see.

Probably an inside job to justify the purge of the administration and new laws.

It was an inside job to take totally control over the country

A failed coup. Many soldiers thought it was a drill or training. It was to take over the government. Sadly it failed big time.

Russia has been protecting Assad. Russia does NOT want Assad to fall under any circumstances. Russia WILL crush Turkey to save Assad.

Great, another genocide the roaches can deny.

Sorry but why are the Turks piping up? Go away you stinky roaches, this war does not concern you.

>Manyamirok
Try?

Some music for your convenience :

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Putin won't let them do anything

not on CNN
not happening

Old news/not a happening
Only one source reporting on old events, I call it bs

Anyone have any new sources except RT

That was a false flag to purge military officers and their command who wouldn't be 100% loyal to the master roach.

Check out how they're treating the prisoners too.

This is bad, OTAN will send alpha male white European to battle and rapefugees will stay at Europe.

Your mom also confirmed it last night after I fucked her.

I thought putin and the roach king were friends?

Leave roach, thats actually just cringy

This desu desu senpai. I'm confused .

I'ts like mental safe space, it's some sort of dellusion so strong, that person can't realise what is reality and what is his dreams.
Just look at hohols, they're living in manyamirok. In that manyamirok they're strong nation, USA's right hand, with strongest army and fleet. Some sort of this.

TURKISH SPECIAL FORCES REPORTING IN.

I called bullshit on this in the other thread
NOT HAPPENING
>Turkish troops entered Syria on August 24, launching operation Euphrates Shield. Turkey deployed ground troops and air power to northern parts of its neighboring country, with the stated goal of retaking areas held by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL).

That's what the fucking article says. God in Heaven stop sperging out.

>friendship in politics
how young are you??

http:// www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-entered-syria-to-end-al-assads-rule-president-erdogan.aspx?PageID=238&NID=106709&NewsCatID=352

WE WILL CRUSH ALL ENEMIES OF ISIS

This is nonsense.

Turkey will not be protected by NATO if they engage in armed conflict.

and a half

OUR AIRCRAFT WILL FIND AND DESTROY ASSAD AND HIS RUSSIAN DOGS.

Another word for beady eyes.

Konstantinopel when?

Yes, but that was to attack ISIS and """kurds""" the article states that they want to remove Assad. That is war against Syria.

Why is the ant and roach raid in my national colours???

>WW3 is starting!

Kill yourself.

Give me a source that says Turkey is INVADING Syria with the intention of fighting Assad forces head on.

Sup Forums was right again

Can someone explain this roaches to me? Why roaches?

OUR VALIANT DEFENDERS WILL LIBERATE SYRIA.

>he already forgot about T*rkstains threatening to shoot down Russian jets

Young I guess, but u do realize that "friends" was a euphemism for "Erdogan was Putin's puppet" right?

It's a sign Hans. We are the chosen ones to remove the kebab.

oh okay I get it, like some kind of fantasy dreamland. Thanks Rooskie

>edrogans speech

>Moon mans speach

I can green text too

shit mang called by military comissariat brb burning in convoy on caucasus serpantine

Basically it means paracosm, but consisting of reality misconceptions, like cockholes' idea that they would destroy the whole Russian Army in a week.

>rt
hello. washington post says RT is fake news. Fuck off and post a real source.

Kek wills it

allahu akbar!

>Turkish troops entered Syria on August 24, launching operation Euphrates Shield. Turkey deployed ground troops and air power to northern parts of its neighboring country, with the stated goal of retaking areas held by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL).
>“We entered [Syria] to end the rule of the tyrant al-Assad who terrorizes with state terror. [We didn’t enter] for any other reason

there you go champ

He knows that if Russia crosses the Turkish border, NATO would jump to protect the roach hotel.

Of course he's getting aggressive. He knows his base is covered if someone hits back.

Isis is pretty much everyone's enemy. Good luck lol

Rusfags, make sure to capture le white roach alive when your cannon fodder gets sent to Turkey, okay?

Quad doubles
Checked
He's with us.

Which is downright stupid, because why the fuck would u back Roaches?

i dont see how this will start ww3. turkey could disappear from the face of the earth and nobody would care or notice.

No John, you are the kebabs. And then John was a kebabs.