... and then what?

Question for the alt-right: When you guys kill every nigger, faggot, tranny, retard and Jew ... what will you do after that?

day of the rake

... and then what?
What do you do after all the undesirable are dead?

>What will you do?

Rejoice

Enjoy a refreehing coca-cola©
T. Rocko

Space colonialism

This

Are you going to start fucking your white lolis?
I kinda assumed you would do that.

>what will you do after that?
sage and hide your faggot leafness
get fucked loser

Go back to killing each other again.

Space colonialism takes a ton of work and most people don't care about it.

It isn't something that just magically happens when all the non-Aryans are dead.

Move into the now deserted land that was once canada

Who's killing anyone besides the far left radicals these days? Was there an "alt-right" cop killing I'm unaware of?

World War 4.

You sound mad.

Nearly everyone here advocates genocide constantly.

Gotta btfo the space niggers mate, can't be having them try to crash on our moon and taking all the spaceman jobs

populate all of the worlds wheat fields with beautiful white women

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
the alt-right doesn't exist.

Mostly hyperbole. Mostly...

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
Scroll up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is it with you and women in wheat fields mate?

I once shagged a bird in a wheat field. Sounds romantic af, but it was shit. Mud, beetles everywhere, stalks scratching your arse, and scared you might get combine harverstered

Live in a man-made paradise, thanking God every day for what he has given us.

Well then I plan to keep working through my anime backlog.

Don't give me that shit. Sup Forums WAS full of fake racism. Now it's full of real racists pretending to be fake racists. Everyone knows this.

Of all the cops killed in 2016, a majority of them were white men who were completely unaffiliated with BLM or any liberal organization.

I mean the killers were white men.

Firstly, racism is just a Jewish slur against whites. Secondly, it's a normal healthy trait. Only through lifelong indoctrination and threat of punishment were we "not racist"

Pic related.

That might just be because whites are the majority.

live in peace

drink a coke

We won't kill every single one of them. We will leave some for breeding and sports killing. Hunting game is a noble Europeische tradition

1 there is no alt right
2 who said anyone wants to get rid of hot trannies?
3 once nigs n jews gone, party n fuck n enjoy life among productive awesome people of course, enjoy low crime and lwo money being wasted on regulations and lawyer n judges

So ... we can forget about everything else that happens on Sup Forums just because of one thread that was made one time?

lol

Remember how that turned out last time?
Haiti remembers.

Profit?

Enjoy life on a pure and peaceful earth

Then we can finally start with arabs and gypsies

might as well go for a soda

I'll have a Coke.

Live like normal except now alot happier

No, i've seen it many times. You want to see it right now? Look at the majority of comments in

Could someone here please make a complete list of people to kill? That would be great.

How to upvote on iphone

Put down our torches and pitchforks. Pick up our rakes.

>alt right
OUT

>being a trip fag
>on Sup Forums

Yeah but how do you know they are racist? Or what race is sitting behind the computer?

I'm not agreeing with you, but how can you tell the fake ones from the real ones?

You can't. That's the beauty of it.

yeah, but when we're done killing all the degenerates, there will be people willing to do the work. and live on pluto

Then we enjoy an age of Glory and Heroism lasting a 1000 years.

It actually makes me depressed thinking how much better the world would be if every non-white was gone.

Have a coke?

underrated leaf humor

We need to expand to other planets so we can find other non-aryan sentient species to purge.