Felt like raging

Felt like raging

Post feminist/fat/sjw logic

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this cant be true

This is especially bad because the run time she has to make is insanely easy. Most of the beards here could manage it in two tries. If this cunt couldn't do it in 6 she's purposely slacking.

good oranje...keeping thread alive

I lost. Oh wait, we're not playing YLYL

>just how fat are you? your out of breath from reading? and I'm supposed to buy health insurance from you?
fucking lost

this made me feel good actually. a lot of the complaints were from female fire fighters that are pissed she is getting a free pass when they passed all the tests like normal people. cracks were found and seeds were planted

>The class was hailed as the most diverse group of rookies ever
no one gives a shit about diversity during a house fire

oh wow nobody could EVER find right wing people acting foolish oh wait you just have to look at Fatty Bankrupt and his many life failures

you're pro amnesty now, and you justify it by teasing retards on faceberg. way to go retard.

>Decades
Lmao , try millennia

bretty good. married for 4 years and while we dont have sex as much as we used to its mostly on me and she usually puts out still.

Fucking kek

how can they live with themselves after that.

I hope it works out for you.

Just remember to stay fit and be the captain of your ship. If your sexual market value is way higher than hers, she'll be the one initiating

if i was one of those women i would just off myself after witnessing that, especially if i was that one trying to shimmy up the post at the end FML

A good read, if you don't know the story yet

You really hate women, do you?

Prematurely lost my job thanks to a fat and obnoxious woman and will start my next job in January.

I didn't have a lot of money to begin with, so I'll be broke during most of december and january.

Will try to find some shitty temp job to pay bills

this isn't true...

it's true in France though

A WebM with sound

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1480444664840.webm

yeah fat woman are always obnoxious

Fuck you

shoo shoo

My numbers dont lie

>Wallmart
>Obesity
>Feminism

Very American picture

found the full story

Why?

>We have 3 teenage children

Story time ?
Story Time !

Share your feelz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH dumb slut

You gotta share with us. I'm laughing more than raging right now.

Best of luck

FUCK THIS CUNT

I feel your pain bud. Women are selfish pieces of shit

My entire life and college degree is useless because a psycho ex lied and got a restraining order against me. Now I can never have a public job, work as a cop or probation officer, investigator for any company. Isn't even a criminal offense, its a civil order and it shows up on your criminal record and can never be expunged. Cus muh feminism! This man is a scary women hitter!

I'm legit debating suicide because it took me 6 years to get this degree in and out of poverty getting internships and work experience with no family help. Now I graduate in 3 months and its useless.

>be me
>23 year old with a BSc in mech. engineering
>pretty worthless in NL if you want to work in engineering or R&D (need an MSc at least)
>Not motivated enough to do a masters, just want to work
>Find a job at a petroleum and crude oil company that specializes in transport, storagee and reselling
>Responsible for domestic logistics and a bit of international transport
>Be good at my easy job that I usually finish my weekly tasks around wednesday and daily tasks in the morning
>Help boss out with whatvr shit he has laying around for the rest of the time
>Boss is appy and promotes me within 6 months of working there
>Now responsible for buying cruse oil and natural gas
>Landwhale that has the same job as I did, but was working there for 5 years is not happy
>She claims that it's her turn for promotion and that I'm too young for this responsibility
>boss is a bro nd tells her off
>She complains to HR, they do nothing because boss is the son of the CEO
>So she sets her sights on me
>For the next 4 months she keeps a log of every small mistake I make. (20 min late, spilling coffee on papers etc.)
>Jabba the Hutt goes badmouthing me that I keep fucking up my jobs because I'm young and foolish
>Not really giving a fuck, because I started a new project on my own initiative.
>Idea is simple, but taks a lot of dedication to pull it off
>Mixing biogas with high grade natural gas and selling it as biogas.
>Boss assigns the lard bucket to help me
>She gets a brilliant idea to get in favour with our boss

(cont.)

>What if she replaces the high grade natural gas (that I personally selected because of its qualities, after multiple lab tests)
>Well what if she replaces it with the cheapest gas on the market (bought from a small russian gas company)
>Tells nobody, she wants to surprise eveybody with her saving €100K
>Gasses get in, get mixed in the correct amount of quantities and sent to our customers
>During processing they have multiple machine failures
>The Russian gas she bought was full of sulfur in such quantities that damaged a lot of equipment
>She blames it on me
>She has a long term contract and I only a short term, because I'm still new
>Legally easier to fire me and heads must roll etc.

Former US Navyfag here. She was kicked out of the Navy for that. Zero fucking tolerance, especially at officer school graduation, of all fucking places. Fucking retarted cunt.

>Inspiring story
>All those downvotes
wtf i love reddit now

That was golden. It was like watching the Phantom Menace Plinkett review for the first time all over again. But for only three minutes.

>Just remember to stay fit and be the captain of your ship. If your sexual market value is way higher than hers
What a horrifyingly cynical, shallow, and inhuman world view you have.

I meant: you should buy her flowers and treat her like a queen

Good to hear that

>I'm legit debating suicide because it took me 6 years to get this degree in and out of poverty getting internships and work experience with no family help. Now I graduate in 3 months and its useless.

What do you study?
And for what grounds did she get a restraining order?

does anyone have that facebook post of that cuck face and the status is "When someone tells me they're a trump supporter"

woah, ebic

>that false dichotomy fallacy

go away evil fatto