Why do people say that Somalis don't belong in Sweden?

Why do people say that Somalis don't belong in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/47724-careful-sweden-illegal-too-muscular
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

triggering and redpilling at the same time. well done user

BTFO

I blame Catholicism.

Somalia is in Africa, that's why.

Swedes belong in Sweden.

I blame proties

Somalis;

> Strong
> Masculine

Proddies ar Stupid

Catholicism birthed Proddieism.
Besides, it's more of a question of culture and welfare. Trudeau came to power thanks to the voters of Catholic Quebec.

Somalis are stronger and more masculine than the average modern Swede

fuck you proodies

Let's that a foreign from a euro country came into Sweden and start flirting with a girl that has a bf.

What would the swedish bf do?

No memes.

somalis belong in somalia

Trust me, they arent. They are weak and scrawny.

We go get our old rusty 50's pistol and shoot the guy with 50 rounds out in the open during daytime, like a Brazilian nigger.

This is the height of Cathocuck arguing when they can't kill their opponents.

Proddies BTFO

Good.

I thought you guys would just bow your heads and stay quiet.

I blame you being cucks

Shut up Cathocuck

Because we became Catholic

>Believing all the lies proties said about inquisition.
More people died on the witch hunts by proties than in the spanish inquisition

Stupid Proddies

Somalis don't get anything to eat they're like a spooky skilenton they're absolutely not strong nor masculine and they have no family values after they're done fucking. Debunked

Being strong and masculine is outlawed in Sweden, so yes.

hahahahhahaha based pirates

Who came first, the cucks or the catholics?

This is the question you must ask yourself.

>Comparing witchhunts managed by large mobs all through Europe to the highly ordered Inquisition in Spain
Cathocuck logic

Shut up Cathocuc

rely maeks you thpnk

Stupid argie.

They thought he was using drugs

Hehe Proddies are so stupid

mmhh

Catholics.
>If anyone slaps you on your right chin, you win

Spanish inquisition was good though.

Kicking crypto-jews is always a good thing

Has a point

if you knew anything about history, you would know sandniggers from africa came before the catholics.

I'm not catholic, but blaming catholicism for you being a low test beta is not the way.

>speak an old language

Really makes the neurons fire

Are you a sweden in hue hue land? how are the local trans?
>Yesterday IFBB Pro Toney Freeman made an appearance in Sundsvall, Sweden that he won't soon forget. The X-Man flew in, freshened up at his hotel, then arrived at the appearance he was scheduled to make. Less than 30 minutes later, uniformed police entered the premises and took Toney into custody. [ed note. TONEYArrested!Freeman was never, at any time, placed under arrest] I spoke to Toney earlier and he said, "I thought I was being punked... it had to be some sort of practical joke." As Toney soon found out, it wasn't a joke.
>In Sweden, the police are allowed and, actually, encouraged to take anyone who LOOKS like they're using anabolic steroids into custody. This story is not new to the bodybuilding world as Swedish IFBB Pro Martin Kjellstrom has been repeatedly arrested and harassed by the Swedish government over the last year and a half, all because of his enormous size.
>The Swedish police are actively pursuing steroid users by "muscle profiling". If someone looks overly muscular, they'll take them into custody and perform a urineanalysis to determine if the individual is indeed on anabolic steroids. In Toney's case, they had been alerted to his presence in Sweden by local advertisements promoting his celebrity appearance.
superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/47724-careful-sweden-illegal-too-muscular

have you ever met a somali? they're the shittiest nationality in Africa, and that's an impressive kind of shitty. not even sveden deserves to be cucked that hard.

Pretty obvious

It took catholics 500 invasions of muslims to start the crusades.

>Spread low test beta values
>End up with low test betas
Mostly Catholicism's fault.

it is pretty ironic Sup Forums glorifies muh vikings and hates niggers

nords were basically niggers compared to mediterranean people

It took few years after charlemagne cut the trade route from frisia to scandinavia for viking invasions around europe and founding of America.

You consider yourself a low test beta?

>Trudeau
>Castro
ftfy

>mediterranean people
literal faggots

that was in context to your own nation. not the one in question. whoops., i made a mistake.

still Catholicism is something designed to make Christianity look awful.

Niggers are just stupid apes, the vikings were fierce warriors

A swede when faced with criticism of his country attempts to blame a religion they haven't even followed for hundreds of years.

Good form. Blaming outside sources is the exact reason so many nations are failing now, we are unable to see the danger of outside societies and we are unable to recognize the faults in our own. We refuse to correct problems, and instead focus on a hundred year old blame game while pointing at someone else in bad shape and laughing while it gets just as bad where we stand. This is the mindset of the modern Swede, and why their nation and people are now doomed to failure. And if you want to blame anyone for your homeland being a failure, blame the Russians, but even that lacks merit as they smacked you down when you got uppity as is their right.

>Who are the normans

>right chin

H-how many chins do you have?

Said the country with same-sex marriage laws.

The normand king started the first crusade btw, just look it up.

No

The effects of Catholicism didn't go away just because Catholicism itself did.'

>It's all Catholicism's fault!
>Ignore that we cut all ties with the church in 1536
>Ignore that we have been influenced by protestant moral philosophy since then
>Ignore that Catholics are a smaller minority than Muslims
>Ignore that the Lutheran Church of Sweden has a fucking lesbian bishop while the catholic church's most liberal pope to date said women will never be ordained and they will not marry homosexuals
>ignore that of the majority catholic France and Italy are better off than Sweden in terms of being absolute cuckolds
>It's all the catholic church's fault!

You're crying and screaming and pointing the finger when the fault lies with the Swede as the primary force involved in the destruction of his people.

True but most Swedes are so beta that they get bullied by skinny Somali manlets.

Protestantism sprang from Catholicism and would never have existed without Catholicism.
I am not saying Catholic is directly at fault, though they brought the thought's who would be the foundation for today's situation.

Holy fuck, Sweden is so much of an abomination that Shariah will be an improvement for it.

Adding.
First we had paganism.
Then Catholicism muddled the paganism with Judaism.
Then Protestantism completely removed the Pagan part in favor of the Judaic part.
The Judaic part would never have been here if not for the Catholic Church.

Shariah would remove all those leftist cucks and non-binary faggots

>niggers
>family values
pick one

So about 95% of all Swedes lol.

I blame christianity in general