Guys, stop eating GMOs. They are bad for you

Guys, stop eating GMOs. They are bad for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuDP6Tpm5NE
countryhen.com/about.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb faggot the right egg is just a little over cooked

>implying chickens have been modified by genetic engineering
anyway keep fearmongering you pathetic luddite

that pic gave me cancer before the GMO even had a chance

Thanks Big Organic!

He isn't just dumb, he is baiting.
Sage and hide.

Though that egg looks pretty good. I can never cook them like that. It's either overcooked or it has gross runny yolk. Sad!

holy shit i didn't realize eggs were supposed to look like taht D:

oi never buy gmo again!!!!

Ive had a few cooked eggs like that one on the left but only by accident. kek

Are you denying the dangers of GMO foods? And who knows, what if they are genetically modifying animals/eggs.

The campaign against GMOs was created by (((them))) to get you to pay for the same item with a substantially higher price tag. There is objectively nothing wrong with GMOs.

Raise all of my own food and have for years

do you have ANY evidence that it is dangerous?

how many billions of people should die of starvation because of your perceived dangers?

Do you hunt your own meat too? Id actually love to do that shit. Everything would come straight from nature

>The campaign against GMOs was created by (((them))) to get you to pay for the same item with a substantially higher price tag.
so far so good...

>There is objectively nothing wrong with GMOs.
OOOOOOOH rats.... you got jewed...

Preboil water and then add the eggs for exactly 20 minutes

Works every time for me

Doesn't make it organic.

if it has carbon in it, it's organic

but you just put an egg in water and let it on the stove for ~20 minutes

i cook them like that when my inner weeb demands ramen

I have my own chickens that I get eggs from, and my hard-boiled eggs look like the one on the right

Organic food is a myth.

Put eggs in cold water, turn on heat and cover. As soon as it's boiling hard, turn off and keep covered to cool down for 10 minutes. They'll be perfect.

>20 minutes
wtf? if you start with boiled water from a kettle, egg solid enough for ramen only takes around 7 minutes, maybe 8 or 9 if you want to make sure there's no runniness whatsoever.

Eggs are not "genetically modified". What a dumbass. Crops are and no proof it causes harm. Now you al are prolly at greater risk from growth hormones than any gmo bullshit.

Thats because of all the bacteria in your water. It changes the egg

Speaking as a chef, the greenish gray color on the outside of the yolks is an indication that they were overcooked. In addition to simmering exactly fifteen minutes (for large eggs), one must be sure to cool the eggs immediately to stop the cooking process. Otherwise, green yolks.

That being said, organic/free-range eggs do have a more agreeable flavor since the hens aren't kept inside all day and don't inhale as much ammonia from decomposing waste inside the chicken-house.

But GMOs are already in medicine, so what's the problem senpai?

i put them together with carrots to save space and the carrots need more time to boil

Lifelong Farm Family.

I love GMO

GMO sex bby looks like pikachu
my dream lover, future baby

I dont mind getting a little bit of dat growth hormone maybe itl help my gainz

Well how long should i fucking boil them? 7 or 20? And you wonder why we cant make them perfect

Steam your eggs instead of boiling. You will never boil them again. It is WAY better. The left egg was steamed.

Watch the alton brown video on it

>have complete control over genetics of food
>make it look bad

15???
More like 8..10

Just eat the egg raw. No point in boiling it tbqh. Raw food isn't actually bad for you.

>gross runny yolk
>mfw we have a recipe that has a runny yolk on purpose
look youtube.com/watch?v=JuDP6Tpm5NE

There's a lot more shit you could add a sliced boiled egg

But i actually want to enjoy it faget

It's tastier than you'd think. Just get it warm but not cooked.

Is there anyway to remove the egg shell easily after boiling them?

Ive eaten raw eggs before and it wasn enjoyable at all. That yolk got stuck into my throat and i threw up. kek

>gross runny yolk

I don't understand people that do not enjoy a good runny yolk.

sunny side up master race.

subtle

Warm it up a bit and dip bread in the yolk

here is the way to properly get clean yellow yolk hard boiled eggs

do it exactly like this

Put Eggs in warm water and place on burner on High.

as soon as the water reaches a full rolling boil turn the burner OFF

let the eggs sit for Seven Minutes.. use a timer

Immediately rinse them in Cold Water fill and drain the pot a few times then leave them sitting in Cold water while you begin peeling

to peel roll the eggs gently along the equator then carefully pull away the fragments.. you should be able to slide most of the shell off with the membrane

then put the shelled eggs in cold water and put them in the refrigerator

after an hour you can dry them with paper towels and refrigerate them

they will have yellow yolks free from the blue which is caused by letting them cool slowly

cooling the eggs quickly prevents the bluing

cooked eggs are gross

I think it's something you get used to desu. The texture on raw egg and meats can be a bit weird at first. I really enjoy raw food now, not vegetables though. I cook veggies all the way through.

The ring is caused by a chemical reaction involving sulfur (from the egg white) and iron (from the egg yolk), which naturally react to form ferrous sulfide at the surface of the yolk. The reaction is usually caused by overcooking, but can also be caused by a high amount of iron in the cooking water.

>sunny side up
>master race

Get that shit out of my face

Obviously you never had eggs from chicken who eat grass and worms the whole day with a bit extra shredded corn.
It's a difference like day and night compared to that industrial crap. Taste, texture, colour, everything.
I have chicken myself for the first year now, and nothing and no one will ever get me to eat that crap eggs from the supermarket again. Now they lay only very few but I wont go for others.

How do you cook sunny side? Its terrible the egg is complete liquid or if you fry it too much the other side will be burned. I fry both sides and leave the middle a little bit runny. This is the only way to make perfect superior eggs.

What is this image from?

>advert with visual bias
You have to try harder kike

ok how

You need a pan with a lid on it, keep the lid on the entire time or else what you described happens. Frying both sides makes them shit, might as well do scrambled at that point.

lol

put the lid on for a minute.

>left
Boiled for right
Boiled for over 20 minutes

I just put the raw egg in the water with the ramen.

Tastes good.

Good luck making egg salad with that, you nasty fuck.

This basically. It makes a world of difference what the animal eats. If you feed it shit and treat it like shit it will taste like shit. So, OP is basically half right.

Where is your proof?
That is what happens when you put the egg in the fridge after cooking.
Swede is right.

>extremophiles in your kitchen
Rad.

What retarded terminology. Every chicken is made of organic material and every chicken is the result of genetic modification via breeding programs.

God I love some good looking digits.
Praise Kek.

What breed of faggot is op?

GMOs obviously shit.
Pic is also complete shit, overboiling your eggs brings the sulfer out and gives you stinky green yolk.

Fuck off, reversepsycofag.

Here are eggs cooked using this method

these are extremely high quality eggs though and most commercial eggs will not have this deeply yellow of a yolk

countryhen.com/about.php

these are nearly $5/half dozen

>not puncturing and then flipping the egg over so you trace the perfect combination of cooked white an yolk

You are the first person I've ever seen besides me and my father who like runny eggs.
Though I prefer 4 minutes to 3.
I asked for a soft boiled egg in a (fancy) hotel in Canada.
They looked at me like I was asking for a raw chicken heart.

forgot pic

*have
Damned autocorrect

Bring water to boil. Drop egg in. Remove in 12 min for medium egg.

*and

dumb homosexuals one is overcooked the other is soft boiled

>not getting eggs and milk directly from a farmer that you personally know
how cuck are you guys

ez eggs

> lid
mind=blown
20 fucking years of not liking sunny side up because I can never do it right
Never even thought of the lid.
I feel like a literal retard right now.

holy fuck get good

I love runny eggs too. I think it's a thing in Lithuania because I also had my grandma make them runny for me.

>GMO just makes the food look good but its bad for you!

>GMO makes food look like shit, see this organic egg?!

Greenies can never get their narrative straight

Nothing wrong with genemodified food, it's pesticides that need to be regulated

>OP attempts bad GMO bait
>thread descends into egg discusion

No way man, there are many of us.

Soft boiled egg chopped over toast god tier.

Jesus Christ, man.

I miss owning chickens. No place to keep them inside my apartment. When I own land, I'll have chickens again. Nothing beats fresh nutritious eggs.

I raise my own chickens. How clucked are YOU, allowing another man to handle your eggs?

>bait op
>300///archived

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

>not just sucking off roosters every day

Trips of truth. I steam-cooking works really well, it uses less water and takes less time too.

>Didn't know
>Asked
>Will now do it right, enjoying what you desire

This is how you succeed in life user, complete opposite of retarded.

Wow a lot of you are shilling for GMOs. Pro tip: GMOs are literally a kike tier attempt to control and regulate all of your food. If Monsanto is allowed to continue, you will only be allowed to licence the use of thier food for personel use.

"The grain syndicates which operate against the farmer are Jew-controlled." - Henry Ford

Except it was me who asked not him kek

A nice german recipe for egg- lovers:
Sole-eggs
Cook 10 eggs for 10min in water with 50gr/l Salt
and 1 halved onion with the peel and a teaspoon caraway seeds, halve teaspoon fennel seeds, let it cool down, knock the eggs that the shell is broken (dont peel), add 1 tablespoon vinegar, put it in a glass with lid, the eggs must be covered with the liquid, put in the fridge for 4 weeks.
Guten Appetit!
It's kinda stinky, like very old camambert taste but really delicious if you like it.

yep I'm on board with the 12 to 15 timescale

are you using quail eggs?

King if the clucks.

Praise Kek!

>water with 50gr/l Salt
Are you eating the shells?

underrated and nice get.

going to WANK over it m8? aye.

>That picture
The egg on the right is literally old and overcooked. not GMO

Well now you know.