Is there any real reason we shouldn't break up the West Coast into more states?'

Is there any real reason we shouldn't break up the West Coast into more states?'

California is simply too large, populous and diverse of a state for a single state government to effectively manage. And the divide between the east and west sides of both Oregon and Washington is immense.

east coast here. I've never been west, but I don't see why not.

>Silicon Valley being its own state.

Fuck that. But yeah they should be separated.

Because that won't fix anything, just make the division worse.

Why does your part of the country get to have so many states but the west coast is stuck as arbitrarily large chunks?

I still think Upstate New York deserves to split from the Albany NYC part.

Good idea. Give Dems more delegates.

because we started earlier. We only had lands we could get at the time by actually being there. The west was all purchased.

Because the population density is FAR less in the west overall compared to the east side of the country. There would be no point to have small states in most of the west.

>giving Democrats more permanent Senate seats
Fuck no.

fuck off faggots we're full

South California looks too much like a horse dick if you leave Silicon Valley attached.

Also in this plan South Cali still has like 15 million people and SV is at something like 25 million. That's the real reason I split them.

>such blatant gerry mandering in favor of republicans

>Is there any real reason we shouldn't break up the West Coast into more states?'

Because breaking up states based on gerrymandering of the current years politics is incredibly fucking stupid and would only further divide

California does need to be broken up, probably into three states.

So are we just separating the red counties from the blue counties all over the country now?

I agree the West should be broken up but not the way you suggest. All the western states were drawn out using mostly arbitrary lines, by people who had never been there.

Breaking California in two would make sense.

If you had Jefferson and Lincoln like it's drawn on this map, each state would probably only have 200,000 people.

in n out should be renamed "takes a' forever" or "lines a' long"

no, nigger, so cal would be 21 million not counting the illegals

In-n-Out is trash. Five Guys, Johnny Rockets, and Fuddrucker's are all better.

The real answer is just let the Lefties have what they want and give California to Mexico. Problem solved.

>Silicon Valley
Only faggots who moved here in the last 50 years call it
Or faggots who don't live here

>HURR I MOVED TO DUH SILICONE VALLEEE!
I hate foreigners so fucking much

Also, why not use the Golden Gate as a barrier for the "Silicon Valley"

Never mind, just take those faggots in SF with you to Jefferson

>Five Guys
They overcook their bacon and charge too much for an alright burger and shitty fries.

depends which one you go to, some spots move orders quickly

literally those 3 places you named are trash as fuck nothing but a meme at rediculous prices, you might as well grill your own burger

That plan takes three hard blue ststes and makes them into six, three hard blue and three hard red.

The dems don't gain anything from this.

Gerrymandering is the creation of artificial boundaries to achieve a rigged goal, this is simply splitting people along cultural borders. Like with West Virginia back in the Civil War days.

Jefferson in that plan would have a population twice the size of the entire state of Wyoming. I'm not actually sure about Lincoln though.

And that's not just this election, on the map in the OP the red and blue states voted that way since 2000 election, purple ones have changed.

so true

Golden Gate is a much better name, I like that.

I was just taking the names from the Six Californias plan.
I was wrong on the population numbers of SV and South Cali in my map, it was a while since I looked at this pic.

Also GG is a great abbreviation for a state.

Oh look, a new plan to give liberals more senate seats.

Fuck off.

>Five Guys
Washington state doesn't have any In-N-Out's, it barely made it to Oregon

>12 senators from Shitifornia

MotherFUCK that shit.

No this would have three repub states and 3 dem states whereas without the breakup you have 3 dem states

>More Senators from Commiefornia.
A much simpler solution since this is what most people have issue with is to allocate Electoral votes proportionally or by congressional districts.

Why are people so fucking stupid? This is giving the Republicans more seats dumbass and lessening the Democrat's power.

>Sane individual living in "Cascadia"
Please god no we need the east to keep the state from going FULL COMMUNISM

I doubt that we can be assured that those new Republican states would stay that way for long when being in such close proximity to so many beaners.

What would end happening is just a repeat of what Californians are already doing exiting their shitty expensive state just to fuck up other states.

In-n-out is a Christian Burger joint!

Golden Gate isn't a bad name for the boundaries you have there

I would redraw the boundaries so the "Silicone Valley" would exclude San Fransisco

I would make San Jose the capitol with the state name being renamed Santa Clara

The state football team would be the Santa Clara 49ers

In the short run yes, the issue that is presented is that Lincoln and Central Valley are states that would likely turn blue within 20-30 years if immigration doesn't come under control. Here in Eastern Washington most of the population growth is coming from Hispanics as they work in the Agricultural Industry here, I see thesame happening to the central valley over time as well.

I think we should leave them to their selves and allow them to commie themselves to death so then Lincoln and Jefferson can claim the vacant land.

Or annex Canada and make British Columbia part of Cascadia so we can have Portland, Seattle and Vancouver all trapped in a single state.

Those red areas have stayed red since those states were admitted to the union. In the map in the OP the red counties have nothing but red since the 2000 election. The state labeled North California was especially red in the 2016 election.

>exclude San Fransisco
Why? And put it where? Jefferson sure as hell isnt getting it, nor is North California.
Also isn't the Golden Gate Bridge IN SanFran?

>if immigration doesn't come under control
>if

Preach

The best way to fight California is:

1. Cut the Federal funds. California gets more Federal money then other state. And they waste it on Hollywood projects and Silicon schemes, instead of things like infrastructure or fixing thier port cities.

2. Regulate California's price fixing of grown produce. CA uses unions made up of entirely illegals to fix price, using it fee welfare as control.

3. Build that fucking wall. This explains itself.

That's one solution...

But personally I can think one other, more of a final solution.

I like the idea of city-states so San Francisco would become a city-state, and yes the Golden Gate Bridge is at the north end of SF

It's also because I largely don't agree with their way of life, the further south you go from SF the more republican people become, I don't think it would be fair to those people to keep getting grouped in with the very liberal SF

>Splitting a state meme
We had a thread about this yesterday, california is extremely liberal to the point where you have to remove the entire coast, San Bernardino county, Riverside county, and Sacramento in order to make it BARELY Republican.

Resource-wise this would fuck up literally every part of California
We should not split states, at the very most make large states have autonomous areas that don't mess with each other

>Gerrymandering: The Picture

You can do number 2 easier, claim federal control of all their major water sources(rain,colorado river, oceans) and sell it to them at a massive markup. Eventually all the agricultural industries will fail.

Obviously voter ID and deporting illegals is a first step

Ending federal funding to these liberal cities/counties/the whole state is #2

Even then, its not like California will suddenly turn back white without massive ethnic cleansing going on
And a white california would still vote dem

>more republican people become
Says the only region on my map that voted purely blue since 2000

In all seriousness though I like the idea of city states, like giving SanFran, Shitcago and NYC their own states, but that would mean giving the dems free 6 senators, though we would gain four Republicans from liberated Illinois and Upstate New York.

Because either way California makes a shit ton of nothing ...

we would need a new flag

>another person who doesn't know what Gerrymandering is
Pic related is Gerrymandering: The Picture.

The map in the OP is splitting the west coast by preexisting cultural borders.

Simple, turn the Senate into a House of Lords power wise, where in order to override a house of representatives bill you need 1 2/3rd majority, otherwise it would pass.

>He doesn't know about whataburger
Haha stay pleb

Breaking up a large state into smaller states is literally unconstitutional.

Read your fucking country's transcript some time.

>looks too much like a horse dick

Fucking kek, priorities

Jefferson and Cascadia already have flags. Lincoln could have something like this.
Who would keep the current Cali flag, North or South?
Golden Gate could have something like a flag that depicts the bay with the sun setting bellow the bridge or something.

Not if the people of the state initiate and agree to it. It's how West Virginia happened. That's how Jefferson was intended to work and they would have had their convention, but then WWII happens and interupts that.

Nigger gerrymandering is, "to manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class" which is literally what splitting 3 solid blue states into 3 solid blue and 3 solid red states is

>Breaking up a large state into smaller states is literally unconstitutional.
West Virginia tho

oh how rare, 1 more dumb nigger with an opinion on how cali should run, who has neither research nor life experience sufficient to glean insight into how it currently runs

shut up and fuck off with your retarded-ass opinions faggot, literally no one has ever cared about your moron's opinion regarding this matter, hence why you have to come shitpost it

kitsap county washington here

we will burn seattle to the ground before we let those fucking commies take us with them

the divide in washington is not east west

its seattle/tacoma/everet vs the rest of the state

t. Blue Californian scared of being forced to treat the conservative minority like people instead of getting to oppress them for disagreeing

itt. a Cali-nigger

When will Israhell be a USA state as well?

when you stop needing 40 billion a year to fight mud people with bottle rockets

Washington state has Dick's, which is far superior.

Bump

why?

Because fuck you thats why

>rises internally

so you have a flag pole up your ass?