Are Japanese the new niggers? using a tragedy they never expieranced as an excuse for everything

are Japanese the new niggers? using a tragedy they never expieranced as an excuse for everything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
youtu.be/XRLEoCDlbwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also why does every american celebrity have to be a massive liberal douche

ITS ANUDHA FOIBE MAMMA MIA
Just kill yourself Takkino claiming that someone hurted you wont give your opinion more weight

NIGGER THE MERE FACT THAT YOU WOULD BE OKAY WITH BURNING A NATIONAL EMBLEM BY USING SOME BULLSHIT 'IT'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH" EXCUSE WHILE ALLOWING RAMPANT LIBERALS TO THREATEN AND PROSECUTE EVERY PERSON WITH RIGHT WING OPINION FOR "HATE SPEECH" IS SO FUCKING SHOCKING THAT I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND ALL THOSE FUCKING LAYERS OF IRONY. USA PLEASE DO ME A LITTLE FUCKING FAVOUR MATE AND NUKE YOURSELF BACK INTO 1700 WHEN YOU LADS WERE ACTUALLY OKAY WILL YA MATE?

we should've just nuked every jap

West coast nips in WW2 were largely anti American subversives who were collaborating with Japan. Hawaii nips were willing to fight with us and prove them selves in battle. Now west coast nips are all indignant about 'muh internment' acting like we had any choice considering the No No boy situation.

AHAHAHAHAAA

oh my!

The whole 'I'd die to protect it' line has become passé.

No he really was interned

In 1942, the Takei family was forced to live in the converted horse stables of Santa Anita Park before being sent to the Rohwer War Relocation Center for internment in Rohwer, Arkansas.[12][13] The family was later transferred to the Tule Lake War Relocation Center in California.

And so what? You wanna give this fuck a medal or something?
Takei is a piece of shit wannabe SJW who has no problem objectifying a random man who is uncomfortable with him touching him, but will spout off random SJW bullshit constantly

exactly. I don't agree a lot with FDR, but the decision to intern them was a very sensible one and is now completely distorted.

10/10 If I was president I would imprison them. what the hell else would you do with 200 000+ japs in your country while you're at war with them.

West coast Japanese were largely pro Japan, refused to fight with America, and had many instances of spying. They were literally a dangerous mortal enemy

>SJW SJW SJW SJW SJW
damn son

howd the japs treat their pow's huh?

It's probably in their contracts, they also live in a bubble of degenerate pedos and faggot jews.

>wemember the 2 dozen japs who were mildly inconvenienced

Exactly this. And the west coast nips supported Japan's murderous ways. They were subhuman in their motives and got off easy with internment that was humane and expensive

My grandmother literally almost died in Hiroshima, but you don't see me going all "FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK AMERICA, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
90% of western Japanese are SJWs, because they've realized that there's no fucking way that Japan is going to accommodate their ideals

After what the japs did to our boys hes lucky they didn't get tossed into an oven t b h

It's takei. He is a faggot. What the fuck did you expect?

wat
>are Japanese the new niggers? using a tragedy they never expieranced as an excuse for everything

No they're not, he was actually there

How aren't you getting this?

>tfw dad and uncle used to put up an old newspaper from 1941 every December 7th in their business to tell customers they wouldn't be taking in any japanese cars that day

You really think their jew masters will let them spread anything but what they want them to?

>american celebrity

Hollywood is an industry.
With billions of dollars behind it.
That has a reach into every household and into most countries.
It's also a massive propaganda tool.

The people that are promoted and put into the spot light aren't there by accident. There are no "chances" taken.

This retard was born in 1937. He was like 8 years old at best when he was in the internment camps. 8 year olds don't give a fuck about the flag or even know what it represents.

kek

Fuck you liberal fags. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater either. I can't carry mags with >10 rounds or buy any more AR's. Maybe now you'll start to understand how we feel. Burning the flag should be considered an act of treason & terrorism.

Would he die to protect my right to call him a Jap faggot?

>die to protect the right to do so

Please do.

How come burning a flag isnt hate speech but saying "Refugees commit more rape per capita" is?

Why do you make kids Hitler salute it then?

He is not exactly wrong.
By getting mad at someone burning a symbol you are literally pissing your panties and getting [triggered] like a bunch of sissies.

Mk ultra and jews

One nice thing is even after this the Japs picked themselves up and got back on track, and we did not give them shit after being released from camps. Maybe throwing money at people does not solve problems? We should follow this example and stop supporting Detroit and Indian reservations

But in all serious I actually feel kinda bad because my grandparents got rich off their asian neighbors lands after they got sent away

> This.

inb4 wall, juan, etc.

He wouldn't die for fucking anything, and no one believes that he would. He's just trying to re-sell his name for negotiations.

>we didn't discriminate against the japs after WWII

Son, you should talk to your granddad about that.

>they never experienced

Eh, I got some news for you, buddy...

>POW
>citizens of your own country who literally did nothing wrong

Please pick one and only one.

>was actually in an internment camp
>never experienced

He has to go back

I know, right? It's like someone didn't give Sulu the memo yet...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

What sort of idiot supports an authoritarian, like Hillary Clinton, anyhow?

Except our japanese were CITIZENS. The Constitution was supposed to protect them, and the government ignored it. And if the government ignore the constitution for them, it can ignore it for us.

I want old Sup Forums back. It cared first and foremost about our rights as citizens, not this stormfront shit.

>And if the government ignore the constitution
can* ignore

But he was in an internment camp from WW2

Im really tired of George Takei and Neil DeGrasse Tyson, they are both just petty opportunists using half baked political commentary to thrust themselves back into social relevance.

And the worst part is how many liberal idiots willingly eat up because "yeah, they're on my side!"

Isn't this basically the argument from the Freedom Day episode in Futurama?

nu/pol/ is just a bunch of gutless bootlickers.

interning the Japanese was shit thing to do and if you excuse that behavior you are a piece of shit. one of the highest decorated units during ww2 were recruited from the internment camps.

Yeah, because the Japanese totally didn't run camps for Koreans, Chinese, and Russians.

WW2 America was still a good place to live, I might add. With "progressives" like yourself, its quickly changing into a place that isn't so good.

>I would die to protect that right
>has never served in any form of military, political, judicial, or law enforcement position

kek'd

>the Japanese totally didn't run camps for Koreans, Chinese, and Russians.

>the Japanese treated its subjects like shit, so it's okay if our government tramples all over its citizens' rights
>and if you disagree with me, you're a progressive!
just stop posting

peer pressure and being cucked by the vaginal faggot jew who is well-known for being a selfish dumb irrational fearmongering parasite.

Trump is right.

Daily reminder that freedom is just a transitional phase for the right ideology to emerge under the guise of neutrality. However, once the right ideology emerges, without being crushed thanks to this new "freedom of speech", we implement it and freedom will be thanked for its service before being buried.

Freedom is just a tool.

Imagine a world where it is taken for a fact that 1+1=3, and anyone who opposes this is killed. A secret society knowing the truth proposes not to change "1+1=3" being taught in society, but that one should have the freedom to say otherwise. Once enough people know "1+1=2", they can take over and get rid of the ignorance of the former people for a better society, thereby throwing away the tool of freedom that got them in power because now "freedom of speech" could be used to regress society back into thinking "1+1=3"

Annuit Coeptis
Novus Ordo Seclorum

youtu.be/XRLEoCDlbwI

>a celebrity twitter account where every tweet is political
>AGAIN

trump is going to be baiting these people for the next 8 years

>I want old Sup Forums back. It cared first and foremost about our rights as citizens, not this stormfront shit.
you and me both

theres nothing unpatriotic about his statement. thats more then you'd expect from a liberal so I'll give him that. and as an american nationalist I would fight for the right to burn the flag, maybe not go out of my way, but I see where he's coming from.

He has invoked his families internmet on several occasions, and each time he has convienientky neglected to mention that he was shipped there by a democrat administration, headed by a 'progressive' president.

But that's wrong, you idiot.

Japanese Americans fought the hardest of any Army unit in WW2:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Shove your lazy revisionism down your urethra and lurk moar.

>fought the hardest
>accusing others of revisionism