Poland PM and Theresa May discuss teaching Polish in UK schools

>Poland PM and Theresa May discuss teaching Polish in UK schools

What's happening here, Brits?

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/28/poland-pm-beata-szydlo-theresa-may-teaching-polish-uk-schools

May needs to shift in Thatcher mode and go nuclear.

Can you please go back to harassing and killing Poles like you did shortly after the Brexit vote?

I really miss those days, you were a role model to us all.

I haven't been to Church for aeons.

Checked out local Latin Mass.
Mfw they have a mass now in Polish, for estimated 100 strong congregation.

>Mfw they have a mass now in Polish, f

What's the point? Why can't they just learn English?

>not teaching your kids Mandarin the language of the true conquerers

Good luck white bois

Slav will dominate the world

Could be worse, polish>Arabic

I'd rather them teach that than German or Arabic.

>Can you please go back to harassing and killing Poles like you did shortly after the Brexit vote?
Turns out it was Poles killing other Poles. lel...

Polish minister asked for this but it isn't happening.

Jesus was a Pole :^)

Mandarin knowledge is a huge advantage
Teach kids mandarin and they are ready for the new oriental world order

I'm impressed. Now clean my bathroom.

Fuck off Hans, he is building my garage

I don't think that would be a very useful language to teach British children.

Spanish, French, German or Chinese would be better.

You fuck off, I'm not sharing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good Pole these days?

>teaching Polish
Jesus. Talk about being cucked.

>Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good Pole these days?
Totally, I think it's easier to catch an unicorn at the local park
Fine I guess I will just use a Lithuanian

For fucks sake. Emigrants are getting more and more entitled. You were supposed to kick those leeches out, not to make them feel at home.

It's just gonna be an optional GCSE or something

>sick men of east asia
>literally btfo by everyone
>even btfo themselves
>conquerors
lmao

your mom has no problem finding poles

Really makes me want to go to UK for the last gibs until the isles become 3rd world tier

Even if we go third world tier, we'll still be richer than your shit hole toilet bog of Europe.

This is fucking retarded. If I even visit another country, I, at the very least, will learn a few stock words & phrases to cover most situations I might encounter during my visit.
These Polish children should be learning English during school time. If their parents want them to learn Polish, they should FUCKING TEACH THEIR KIDS THEMSELVES.
For fuck's sake, the British education system is a joke as it is without economic migrants taking the piss, lazy cunts getting the state to do what they should be doing themselves. Schools have turned into state-run childminding services for parents who can't be bothered to raise the spawn they mostly didn't want in the first place.

/rant

I think English schools should work on teaching English, math, science, writing and reading

There are still lots of kids who have trouble with that

>glorious Polish ways are being introduced around the world
Let the superior Slav philosophy cleans your society out of eternal Jew.

success breeds jealousy

They need to be purged again

Yeah, because retards that fled there are our best representatives. Even crime rate fell after brits started to take those human waste in.

Well its more useful than german will be soon.

>it's easier to catch an unicorn at the local park
Prepare your anus, Mohammed lurks in the park (this wouldn't have been the case in Poland)

...said the canadian

We'll be next bro, and it's actually a good thing. Allows second gen Poles here to maintain links with the motherland. Engaging with emerging eastern markets is gonna be hugely beneficial for reducing our dependence on post-Brexit UK.

Eastern Europeans taking the piss out of cucked Western Europeans.

Theresa May goes on a tour of the world and I don't know why. She basically just seems to be getting requests from the people she visits. She goes to India and is told to take more immigrants, she goes to Poland and is told to teach Polish in schools.

Here is a thought: Stop visiting those places and start listening to the British people.

Hopefully those Poles breed enough so they will be able to divide Britain between Poles, Muzzies and some English minority

Not Spanish, not Mandarin, not even fucking French. That's useful language known as Polish... As a nation we failed. We are fucked. We are basically Canadian.

POLE'D

>be Norway
>pay 15 dollars for parking
>pay 20 dollars for burger
>lease car with mortgage

There are over 1 million Poles living in the UK. If you ever have to work in some low income manual job, chances are you'll work with one. It'd have been more useful for me to learn Polski than Spanish, Italian, German, or French.

The DO teach Polish in British schools, they are over run with the fucking little shits!

>British schoolkids
>giving a shit about language studies
>ever

Maybe if you Poles have some good curses they'll get a kick out of it otherwise who cares.

JUST
U
S
T

ja pierdole kurwa

I don`t see the problem, language classes in our schools are absolutely atrocious.

I`d rather have my child learn Polish as a second language than Arabic, and it won`t be long till they try and push that one through.

Brits looking to release their pent up frustrations around being overrun with muslims towards their only white immigrant group?

How unprecedented, its not like ive seen this before.

>Speaking English
KEK

Just more ethnic cleansing, forcing our own to adapt to migrants instead of the other way around.

But oh wait "m-muh based poles", guess we better bend over and accept white genocide via slav because Sup Forums is retarded as fuck.

Honestly britcucks, you should be happy that you have white immigrants, you lot will anyway soon be displaced by Pakis and other Untermensch shitskins.

lmao

They clearly want to get SLAVD.

Literally more poles have come to the UK in the last 15 years than pakis have in the last 6.5 decades.

Poles are fucking worse then sandniggers.

Brexit wrecked the UK so every other country can now demand and pick the scraps they want.

Okay desu senpai, then I stay here in based Poland, enjoy my qt submissive slav gf and continue to beat up shitskins in my home town. Enjoy your daughter getting PAKI'd :) If she isn't groomed before by a muslim rape gang desu :)

>Brexit wrecked the UK

Literally nothing has changed.

To think, Grampy spent his 18th birthday in a German POW camp for these traitors. I cannot see a million Englishmen leaving their home to live in Poland. This is what Farage pointed out many times...It is a one way street and benefits only the peasants of the world and global corporations.

>pic related

Why? The Poles are coming here, not the other way around. There's little fucking job prospect over there that's why they're over here, as well as for education.

What will bring us closer is a sensible immigration policy instead of fucking with our kids curriculums

jesus kurwa ja pierdole

how can a nation be so cucked?

Look, this is not a big deal. We've been doing this in Sweden for AAAAAGES. It's called "hemspråk" (home language), and is offered to all children of immigrant families to preserve their unique cultural heritage.

Sos for that plox

1. you're not white
2. Muslims are better

Yes it has, the pound hit the shitter, there is a 100 billion hole in the budget and we have had to borrow 128 billion.

All we did was remove our power and bend ourselves over for the EU donger.

Spierdolic cie cwel

lmao

I'm Muslim, can I get double gibs now?

Pakis breed faster lyell

i want genetic stock being taken from poland and the white parts of the commonwealth

fuck pakistan and india

also im half pole and half anglo....this pleases me

and this is how the mild mannered brit becomes a figure of history within 5 generations

Can we just ban all Canadians from posting already? These cucks can't even get rid of Trudeau.

you are always welcome here mate,given the choice of pakistan or poland you guys win everytime

bring your daughters and sisters along also we both need to outbreed the mudshits

why would they do this
we pollacks are already facing discrimination due to our dupas
how the fuck will this help?

teaching the native language to a predominantly catholic people with a good work ethic in an ever expanding muslim population.

Not the worst thing to happen.

Friendly handshake across the north sea

Europe faces the biggest problem its faced in its history. As a collective people, we must be careful not to fall to divide and conquer tactics.

We don't even want Trudeau gone. He's doing everything that he promised so far outside of free weed. At least we didn't elect a egotistical loudmouth who is a literal meme candidate who can't even be trusted with his own twitter account.

So basically
>fight fire with fire

I thought it was a cross