Gender Quota

> College Proffesor asks for a presentation on `gender quota´
> Sign up voluntarily with the motivation to fuck the feminists with my contra gender quota presentation
> prof. wants me to start with pro arguments
> have no single fucking idea

Your suggestions?
Thanks /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poe's law

do it

and make sure everything you say is from a watertight moral high horse

you must become the jew

you must become the libcuck

>Women are too incompetent to achieve anything on their own thats why there should be laws to compensate that.
Thats #1 for your presentation

This. Turn every "pro" into a viscous insult

Pro: It will stop women bitching about gender disparities.

*vicious
Fucking auto correct. I guess they could be viscous too

You're going to have to argue for Equality of Outcome > Equality of Opportunity.

Basically, you have to deploy rhetoric, pushing the emotional angle over the practical one.

You can get a list of why Equality of Opportunity is better for a company performance, and then dismiss is all by saying "so what? Aren't individual life experiences more important than than abstract profits" dumb shit like that.

We need to make laws that force businesses to hire women over men or you will have a sexist society.

"it's to combat discrimination, once people see women can be just as good as men and society isnt as sexist we wont need iquotas anymore" is what I hear from real feminists

You got tricked senpai, he knew whats going on and set you up for failure.
He will probably ask a female to do the cons aswell.

Bump! Pr0gram rules!

Make them agree to your statements which you could take from various dictators, Eric Rudolph, the god emporer and various evil people...
And then grab them by the pussy

somebody's gotta make them sandwiches at work.

I have a better idea.

Hire people who are actually competent, regardless of their gender.

>Hire people who are actually competent
but user, that's discrimination.
skill, drive and success are oppression and cis white male privilege.

start with stuff that seems pro quota but are really just a buildup against it
like "We need to treat everyone equally"
"Equal pay and opportunities for equally qualified people"
"You cannot morally justify that women are being paid less than men for the same job."

Then you start with the real arguments and use your first ones but show that they do not infact support the quota.

this.

>once people see women can be just as good as men

Yeah they've been saying that for like 60 years. Still waiting for this proof their so hellbent on showing us.

Why should you hire the most qualified person regardless of gender?
Why should you hire the most experienced person person regardless of gender?
Why should you hire the person with the best work ethic person regardless of gender?
None of those things matter. The only thing you need to know when looking for a new employee is whether or not it has a vagina. Now, I know what you're thinking... Isn't hiring one person over another based on their gender sexism? Well, no not in this case. It would only be sexism if the person being hired was a man, because they are the ones with power. They are the ones with privilege.

the fi fis

>Pro: It will stop women bitching about gender disparities.

Sorry, fag, it won't. Women will next claim that there should be a purposeful imbalance, to make up for all the years of patriarchy.

Whats so hard about that?
Women want to work.
But in a society where we are brought up the same as hundreds of years ago were women had no rights, we therefore are living under a patriarchal mindset.
So women can't compete as good as they would if we wouldn't have a patriarchal mindset. To counter our nurture we must insert a quota which forces companies to employ more women.
As time goes it will be equally normal to see women in high positions as it is normal today to see a man. This changes society to a lesser form of patriarchy like it did with women rights and the baby pill.

N-n-no I am merely pretending

Suggest forced quotas where certain women are forced to work as garbage collectors. Take it to the logical end to show how unacceptable and idiotic it is.

Gender quotas are a form of discrimination towards men.

Meritocracy is damaged.

Other countries that do not care for such nonsense will look to capitalize on it. Re: Any uncucked country.

Using such quotas is demeaning to women.

Scenario -

> New female employee "I'm so excited to get started today and put to use my ideas."

> Other employee "Oh you think that you were hired for your 'ideas'? Ya right."

> New female employee "But I have experience and am a valuable person to the company."

> Other employee "Nope, they hired you to make themselves look good to other companies and avoid the possibility of fines for not meeting such quotas."

This.

Also -

> ‘Gender-Equal Snow Ploughing’ Plunges Stockholm into Chaos.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

>have no single fucking idea

And this is why you're a pleb. Not trying to be insulting, but good a good argument understands the point the other side is trying to make. It understands the validity of it's opposing arguments, but it recognizes the problems inherent in them. You're basically saying

>Muh beleafs are good
>Ur beleifs are dum
>Stupid stupid head
>dis my argumenz

Literal shit tier unless you address the opposing points.

if you don't understand your opposition you don't understand the subject, do some research

Gender quotas are and have been a way to balance female involvement in male dominated fields, but not vice versa. If you want to go against the general consensus but still argue from a level-headed viewpoint talk about socializing the workplace through the perspective of both genders. Speak of female involvement in military and how the armed forces should work to balance it, speak of teachers and nurses and day care operators, assistants, etc. Make the point to challenge the idea by mentioning traditionally male and female dominated jobs and speaking of balancing them.
The argument for is "equality of outcome" instead of equality of opportunity. Aka social Marxism really, but hey, playing the devil's advocate isn't always so bad.

there are too many nigger rappers
white bois need some role models too