What do you think of flag burning bros? Is it completely evil and has no place? Or is it "freedom of speech"?

What do you think of flag burning bros? Is it completely evil and has no place? Or is it "freedom of speech"?

I don't really care

Flag burning helps the Jews sell more flags. I am totally for it.

Try having a public book burning of Qurans, and watch the liberal betray everything they claim to believe in.

Only thing that really triggers me

It should be allowed, no matter how stupid it is, and Trump is a fucking idiot for saying it should be illegal.

Go ahead and burn it. Its your right to do so. Just don't do it around people who would get so triggered by it.

But this is what I don't get about this sort of view. Why? What purpose does it have? There's nothing positive about flag burning in any way whatsoever. I don't give a flying fuck if we take away some commies rights to be pieces of shit.

>Allowing resentment of your country within your boarders while simultaneously letting in hoards of 3rd worlders
We never should have let the communists live.
McCarthy did nothing wrong.

doesn't affect me. should we start banning all pointless liberties that most people don't partake in? thats the road we're heading down if we start outlawing this harmless display of contrarian edgyness.

According to the Supreme Court it's okay
But personally I think that is wrong and if you're okay with it then you're a piece of shit
But then again I'm just some guy on his phone shitposting from work so who cares what I think really

So disrespectful

Republicans trying to appeal to the worst impulses always by bringing up this jingoistic crap and wind up losing the argument over more considered approach.

Trump is a moron. News at eleven.

it makes me feel so angry i wanna burn him alive and flay his mom and dad alive. fucking traitors are worse than nig nags along with other sorts of wogs that is those less than humans

We should just put a whole bunch of heavy metals in the flag material. In between the actual flag.
So whoever inhales the fumes dies. Problem solves itself.
Disclaimer on flag "Warning Do Not Burn"

you can say whatever you want about the government all you like. Flag burning is unnecessary. You don't need to be doing that shit if you want to get a point across

It's an act of treason. Flying a foreign country's flag should be illegal as well.

Like the other poster said, try burning the Quran in the middle east? See what happens then. Who is the idiot now?

conservashit beliefs: burning flag isn't free speech
: corporate bribery is free speech

Burning the flag is for attention whores and fags.

Totally fine but a really stupid way to make a statement.
The flag isn't that controversial or beloved.

Basically, flag burning is for the c-student protester .

Hillary is against it!

die eternally you fucking bozo

its immature and edgy

It's "purpose" doesn't matter. If you're doing it you're probably a douchebag or a highly naive college liberal. Regardless, being fined or thrown in jail for a year because you burned a piece of fabric that is essentially a logo and was probably mass-produced in China is fucking absurd.

you should face severe penalties for burning the flag.

>Who is the idiot now?
Mohammad. Who constructed a society of repression and supremacism, not one founded on the rights of a free people.

Why? Its a flag nothing more. As much as you want it to mean something, it means nothing apart from being an flag which shows America is a country.

>conservashit

Go back to your Washington Post job you traitor

should be legal but its stupid and pointless

Let them advertise what entitled infantile twats they are. Unless it's someone else's flag, then charge them with theft and vandalism.

Flag burning should not be a crime under the first amendment.

I don't live in Bahrain, I live in the United States, and my right of free expression is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution

If it's your own flag: juvenile but allowable

If it's another countries flag: completely undiplomatic and potentially dangerous

Its not absurd to me, because it shows that these people are domestic terrorists. I don't think we should be soft on terrorism. It is obviously out of control worldwide. You can go to some other country if you want to be a pussy and let people shit all over our country

Don't shit where you eat.

we were never supposed to attain consciousness
>tfw we're just monkeys just monkeying around

IT'S HATE SPEECH.

flag burning is a completely disrespectful and fully protected act of "speech", just like painting a swastika on your house.

Those who perpetuated a crime by burning the flag of their homeland ought to be punished through decapitation. PERIOD!

It should be 100% legal
It should also remove all legal rights and protections of the person(s) doing it as long as the flag is on fire so anyone who is so inclined can rape or kill them.

Where is a retard to shove him on the spikes when you need em?

Where does it permit flag burning in the first amendment? Please explain how you interpret it in this way.

I don't support people burning a flag but I do support their right to do so

It's just stupid and meaningless, because it's never people that have actually done anything for this country doing it.

I'm fine with it because free speech is for distasteful, disagreeable, and controversial speech not speech you like.

stupid cuck, though I'll have to admit that i wouldn't mind burning cucked countries' flags like british for instance

If you consider some dumb nigger or SJW a domestic terrorist then you're a fucking retard. These people are children and of little harm. I don't like it either, fag, but freedom is a two-way street so fucking get used to it.

Luckily, you can do both here in the US.

I don't plan on burning a flag, but I think it's free speech.

As a Polish retard I cannot comprehend how anyone could be fine with it. It's just something you won't understand. I dunno if West thinks it's retarded to take pride in your own national emblems but we take it differently in here. People are on verge of tears every time they hear our national anthem or flag in a major sport event like Olympics. We take pride in it and there is nothing wrong with it - if you don't have a feeling for your anthem, flag or emblem you simply don't feel attached to your history, roots and culture. I feel sorry for you.

>and my right of free expression is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution

No it isn't. Try going on twitter and saying niggers should be killed. See what happens

THEN say "Trump should be killed" and see what happens

Freedom of expression is a pipe dream that doesn't really exist.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The first amendment protects acts which are not literally "speech," it does not begin or end with the spoken or written word. Texas v. Johnson held that flag burning is a political act expressing an idea, or varied ideas, and it can not be abridged by state or federal laws

If it should be legal then so should assaulting the people that do it.

This is why your "country" is a shithole

How is an action free speech?
If I want to dance with my cock flailing around is that free speech?

at this point i'll support anything that makes the left mad

I don't even know what your flag is, looks like a refreshers bar

I think it's retarded and don't see the point in doing it.

Burning the flag means nothing

It's a pointless action for edgy fags to waste money on while they virtue signal their moral superiority for whatever stupid cause they're supporting.

the flag represents the people, burning a flag represents genocide

and yours will be even worse shithole over time

They are domestic terrorists. You're just a nigger loving liberal ass kissing pieces of shit. The time to strike against these people is now. Don't like it? Go to canada and go fuck Traudeu up the ass you fucking traitor scumbag commie

It's a sign of laziness.
If you hate your country so much, go through the process of immigrating to a country that more closely aligns with your values and interests.

Wanting to ban it is 'muh feelings' as it gets. The act of flag burning is extremely edge lord, though.

It's stupid, but telling a person what they can do with their property as long as they are burning it in a safe manner that won't damage others or their property is over the line.

Death threats are totally different than burning a piece of fabric

The first one would get me banned from Twitter, which is their right as a private enterprise which owns and runs twitter. But it is free speech, I would face no government punishment

The second one is threatening harm to another person, specifically the president, which is a terroristic threat, and is not "free speech"

Muh freedom
No fucks given, but I hope you set your ass on fire when you do it.
T. 20 yr milfag

It should be illegal because people only do it to be edgy or to provoke people who don't like it.

Well then it should be illegal in states that aren't cucked like Texas.

The courts have consistently held that the first amendment protects political acts beyond the spoken or written word, you stupid limey fuck

This. At worst it should be a fined offense just for public edgyness. I got a ticket today for looking at my phone at a stop light so its retarded that a flag burner doesnt get a fine.

I would never in a million years do it.

I will defend the right for the people to do it just how I defend the right for people to burn the Quran or anything else. People should not be jailed for their beliefs. Otherwise, we end up like communist Russia.

Wow you're so Meta. Capital M. Sup Forums's gonna love ya

I actually have hope for us now.

You guys are fucked by geography.

sorry, mate. Can't speak cuckish

This guy gets it.

Its dumb, edgy, and fails to really prove any logical point. With that being said we have freedom of speech for a reason.

By that logic Sup Forums should be illegal

>Trump brings up flag burning debate
>It goes to court again
>Supreme Court rules it absolutely legal
>Liberals all go out and publicly burn flags to celebrate
>Arrest them all for violating pollution laws
27D CRIBBAGE

It's an act insinuating violence. Why burn a flag? What message are you trying to come across? Can't you just speak it with words instead of these type of actions?

It's not a piece of fabric you fucking traitor. We really need to start deporting people like this. How about we burn your house down? It's just a bunch of wood and cinder block, who cares.

it's for cowards and if you see someone doing it and your first instinct isn't to turn their face into a bloody, mutilated mess then you are a cuck.

Trust me, you cant paint a swastika on your house in any non rural enviorment.

Everyone burning the flag needs to be executed. We're losing the country. It may be everyone's first amendment right but if we don't get the country unified right now we're going to lose the whole thing. Would you faggots rather be unified under a waving American flag, or a burning American flag?

Whatever Trevor

thats why muslims are taking over your country, you have no respect for your flag and what it has accomplished

Too good of a honeypot to close.

It's speech. The founders were right. The first amendment is for all, even the people we don't like or agree with.

I wouldn't do it myself, but I'll defend to the last breath your right to do it if you feel it's necessary.

It brings attention to their message.

It outs anybody who does it as a retard and makes it for sure they will never have any political influence ever again
So let them do it

It is free speech, it should be allowed.

But you should be ostracized and become a public outcast for it because it means you hate what it represents and THAT is wrong.

The whole argument is void anyway, Trump was obviously saying it for trolling purposes. Even the way he typed it rang true of what Clinton wanted.

High level shit posting.

>it's an act insinuating violence

So is wearing a MAGA hat in San Francisco too? Should we ban that?

Why isn't it treason to burn your own country's flag?

>Freedom of expression, just don't do it around me or you get the boot.

Lol

Pisses me off, but it's freedom of speech.

This guy gets it. Freedom of speech doesn't fucking exist. Stop it with this dumb argument you cucks. You already can't do anything you want in this country

>If you don't spaz out when someone is acting fucking retarded, yet not being a danger to the people around him, you should mess his face up
Christ you're pathetic.

So we're gonna pass laws that to have people executed for their political views?