Redpill me on Jill Stein, Sup Forums. As individuals are you for her, against her, or neutral on her?

Redpill me on Jill Stein, Sup Forums. As individuals are you for her, against her, or neutral on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1480445425304.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck out.

She's a talented scam artist. I'd smash her tbqhfam

Sup Forums generally seems to admire Stein, and a lot of us partially admire Greens as well.

In many cases, there is more in common between Greens and Reactionaries than you'd think. I'm kind of a Green Traditionalist.

Like all jews she's good at exploiting the situation for profit.

Hate the bitch.

Are you fucking retarded?

Why?

Jill is kek's waifu!

I've watched her interviews and she always seems like a level headed and well spoken individual. I like that much of her platform is focused on environmentalism too, but no politician will ever go far focusing on the environment. She also acknowledges that HC is dangerous. Anyway, that's why I like her. I'm still curious to other points of view.

Fuck those leftist cunts flirting with marxism
God bless America

>for her, against her, or neutral on her
in her

Johnson>Trump>>>>>shit>Stein>Clinton

i.4cdn.org/pol/1480445425304.webm

apparently a lot of people would bone her

both her and bernie advocated for hillary in her final days.

just shows how weak and greedy those people are

I want to lovingly massage grandma's pussy before gassing her and throwing her corpse into an oven.

(((those people)))

When has Stein ever advocated for Hillary?

She's an amusing, ineffectual idiot.

Her reason for living is to get the green party federal matching funds.
She has no other principles.
The recount is a scam to raise money from stupid liberals and further embarrass clinton, which is why I like her. Also, hot for her age.

jew

>Jill (((Stein)))
She's trying to get a recount for someone that doesn't even represent her own party. Sup Forums is right, it's always the Jews.

saw how much bernie ripped off from redditers and decided to get a cut

She's a hippy kike slut so that's bad, but she scams brain-dead libs so that's good. Really bakes my noodle.

I'm against her because if you looked at her platform it is totally aligned with globalism. And it's like she copy and pasted her policies from the agenda 21 preamble.

Does she advocate for mass Muslim immigration?