When did you grow out of Info Wars?

When did you grow out of Info Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9p6jRHDZ0E
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first time I heard Alex Jones' voice.

kek this

When I stopped using the filters.

Never

I was never into it..

When he spammed the fuck out of my inbox

Never took what he had to say seriously. It's still entertainment and it's funny sometimes. If you watch this and think you are smart because of it you're just as bad as people who watch The Daily Show or John Oliver and think the same thing.

that fat guy with cancerous voice is a solid gateway to redpills ... so respect for that

>implying I don't pop SMV and BF daily

NEVER EVER

It's always just been my 'right wing daily show'
Alex is a lad, good stuff from the channel, just don't take it too seriously

When he went full retard over jade helm.

Holy fuck i've never seen so much tinfoil in my entire life and I have a few friends into the conspiracy shite. Even had coworkers worried about "marshall law".

This.

Though it's part of the fun in my own conjecture fueled opinion that at point of listening to Alex Jones' show assume everything he says is 100% true no matter what.

It's a hit and miss game but when Alex hits he hits a home run to be remembered.

It is WORTH losing sleep over to have this much fun.

when i realised that hes connected to jews

jews make the best hashbrowns and they sell them 24/7 at jack in the box. I don't get paid to speak the truth I get whipped for it metaphysically.

I actually grew into infowars. The quality of their journalism and production value has increased dramatically. Alex Jones is interviewing President Trump on the reg. Not "fake news" anymore.

Infowars are conspiracy theorist buffoons. I think they actually mean well but they get too caught up in hysterical nonsense like Satanist scares.

I do appreciate that they are anti-globalist but a lot of nonsense identifies that way too.

I suppose one can use them though, as Trump did, or as Putin kind of similarly does with similar media in his own country. It just stirs up so much confusion though, and while working on the rabbles' emotions is something every side does, I think it can have unfortunate consequences.

Make no mistake, I don't believe in ever having a really educated electorate or public... there's a point where intellectualism or even-temperedness becomes its own blindness, as we see these days. Hence all these supposed 'educated' types supporting warmongers like Hillary or unscientific garbage like Queer Theory.

If you have not seen this, you missed something. Joey DESTROYS this faggot.

im waiting for a faggy american to reply ''source?'' to me so i can laugh in his face for actually believing that jews control the world

>on the reg

Whut

i grew out of it after 10 years and since the election grew back in to it ,

source?

Thanks for the thread globalists.

It's best to pick on people better than you.

I'm getting a hearty kek from this.

Ta livet av dig din smutsiga lilla jävla lude. För när vi får tag i dig så kommer du ÖNSKA att du blev inslängd i en ugn. Horunge.

I swear alex got seriously mad upset about everything when obama got elected. Before that I felt he held himself to a much higher standard of journalism and respectablility in exposing govt. corruption and abuse. Now days instead all he does is get mad as fuck and shills out to sell his merchandise to make dosh. That being said he's exposed himself as being right-wing so him being mad at obama is not surprising.

how am i going to know what the globalists are planning if i dont listen to alex jones? how will i calm my autism that vaccines and tap water caused?

>tfw infowar is now a more legitimate source than all mainstream media.

Im not a Fan of jones.
He does good work sometimes and he is really passionate about this stuff.
But his autism ( or the shit they have on him( has turned him into controlled opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Can someone explain to me how Alex Jones can parrot white nationalist talking points while at the same time disavowing white nationalists....

ok lol )

alex's core concepts (true libertarianism, masculinity, traditions, christian values) are all on point.