BASED. Texas elector resigns, claims Trump, "not biblically qualified" to be POTUS. It's all tumbling down, Drumpfkins

BASED. Texas elector resigns, claims Trump, "not biblically qualified" to be POTUS. It's all tumbling down, Drumpfkins.
yahoo.com/news/texas-elector-quits-says-pledge-binding-trump-not-152847695.html

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicworldreport.com/Item/5125/fake_catholic_groups_and_the_catholic_spring_emails.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally so what?

So this shows the cracks in the system. The electoral college will collapse, and soon the US will be a true democracy, dictated by the popular vote and the will of the people.

No, it's the system acting as it was intended. The electors were meant to be a firewall to stop populists by the founding fathers. How is it I know your system better than you burger?

>retarded spic elector who doesn't understand separation of church and state resigns
Making this country great again already and he hasn't even been inaugurated yet! GO TRUMP!

>implying Trump's election wasn't carried about by the decree of God
>implying God doesn't select our rulers

Protestantism really needs to brush up on its Calvin

I think it's you who doesn't understand what the church/state separation means. Then again American comprehension is bottom of the OECD so I'm not surprised.

Only a couple out of 538 electors even hint at them not following the popular vote of their state. That's pretty good desu, considering the level of hate Donald Trump has from the establishment, and the level of hate Clinton has from anyone not in the establishment.

If he resigned using his faith as a shitty excuse then it follows that his evangelical beliefs were influencing his actions on the job. If he can't separate work and his personal life then he has no business being there. Good riddance.

>has to be changed by an amendment
>both parties benefit from it in different ways

So a one party state then under the democrats. Great.

An idiot.
>The kiwi actually got it right.
That reason, and to prevent high populated areas from taking the election.

Liberals can't into the constitution

Here is is, Art Sisneros.

>not biblically qualified
>the bible now decides what qualities the president must have

>"not biblically qualified"

That's a horrible idea and pure democracy literally has never worked.
I'm going to assume you're not baiting, and ask why you think it's a good thing to let lying media, propaganda, and a few large cities decide the fate of an entire nation, as politicians would forevermore just campaign in Cali, Texas and NY and hey fuck all those other people right?

Fuck, Aussie my mistake.
>Sometimes I need a microscope to read these flags.

Oh, he meant the Old Testament.

fucking retarded

THE CONSTITUTION IS WRITTEN BY A BUNCH OF OLD WHITE MALES WHO WANT TO OPPRESS THE MINORITIES! WE MUST END THE CONSTITUTION, THE LAWS AND THE BORDERS!

He's hispanic.

reminder that jew worshiping christcucks ruined the republican party

seperation of church and state you stupid faggot

What a little bitch
>as an elector I have a responsibility to be more knowledgeable and educated and provide a vote to better society
>I can't in good conscience vote for the candidate
>I will abdicate my vote so someone else will vote for him

Fucking pussy.

Most marranos are.

the democrats activated their fake catholics

catholicworldreport.com/Item/5125/fake_catholic_groups_and_the_catholic_spring_emails.aspx

Caps lock is cruise control for cool

what's a populist and hows that different from a democrat?

Biblically qualified?

This beaner Arturo Sisneros believes he can question God's Will.
I'm sure he's a cuckservative 'Christian' who thinks The Lord was ok with faggot marriage and kikes ruling our courts. I'm sure he's fine with atheists, lesbians, and blasphemy in the publicly funded school system denying Christ's message to children.

This man is the fake our Apostles warned us about.

Good luck getting the required 37 states to change the constitution. It won't happen because even in the worst case scenario, Republicans still control 15 states or more.

How has gay marriage affected you personally?

>I'm sure he's fine with atheists, lesbians, and blasphemy in the publicly funded school system denying Christ's message to children.
It's called the separation of Church and state.
Move to a theocratic country in Africa where science and freedom of speech are suppressed if you want that you Christcuck cunt.

he already has the JUST hair

We're speaking about the beaner pretending to be Christian and American.
Stay on point, reddit fag. Anons shouldn't involve themselves in the discussion and try to make it personal.

>"not biblically qualified" to be POTUS.
>separation of church and state is taught in grade school

Well you pretending to be holier than thou is just as bad as him doing it. Leave religion out of politics.

Flag burning is also constitutionally protected

Drumpfniggers have no problem shitting on that though!

>wahhh muh church is being separated from state! They never told me that was part of the job!

if guy you like win it's democracy
If guy you dislike wins it's populism.
Easy.

> no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

t. Constitution

Technically its arson so there's that.

if you burn someone else's flag, yeah
not if you burn your own

Liberals are actually applauding someone applying religion to the government. Hypocrites

>The electoral college will collapse, and soon the US will be a true democracy, dictated by the popular vote and the will of the people.
I actually think this will only hurt democrats.

If the EC is gone, then the candidates will spend 90% of the election in CA, TX, NY and FL. All that extra time spent in CA and NY will create more GOP than the dems can create in FL or TX.

NY and CA are currently ignored by the GOP, and that has let them drift further and further left, ultimately pulling the country with them. Putting their populations "in play" will moderate these states as political efforts by the GOP will be started in them for the first time in decades.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW