Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this.

Funny how most of Sup Forums is now full of government shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/15/technology/google-will-ban-websites-that-host-fake-news-from-using-its-ad-service.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clinton proposed that law ten years ago. Trump is trolling.

I like govment when it killa leftists

wtf Hillary Clinton lost my vote now

>Yesterday, Libtards were trying to ban "fake news" and hate speech.

>Today, Libtards are staunchly defending the 1st amendment.

I don't see a problem here.

This

Ban fake news? I think putting a label that determines their credibility would be more appropriate.

here are the facts: ethically speaking I have no problem with it at all and think it should be free speech

practically speaking however, the only people who burn flags are insufferable faggots and I would love for them to face hardships whenever possible

HOLY SHIT

Hillary CLINTON HAS LOST MY VOTE

That too is regulating speech.

I agree with you only faggots do such a thing.

But they should not face consequences for their political views. Imagine a muslim becomes president and bans Quran burning.

But on what platform is it regulating free speech?

Facebook is a private corporation that has the freedom to do what it wants.

Better than being a Hillary shill

Oh loo, who wanted to ban flag burning first?

Shillary!

They said they would block ad revenue. Amounts to the same thing.

>nb4 some pedantic argument in which the context is ignored and the difference between the 1st am. and free speech is discussed.

nytimes.com/2016/11/15/technology/google-will-ban-websites-that-host-fake-news-from-using-its-ad-service.html?_r=0

WHAT THE FUCK

HILLARY CLINTON HAS LOST MY VOTE

i am #TrumpTrain now

>trump makes a b8 tweet
>libs fall all over themselves yet again

Will this be ongoing for 8 years?

>Imagine a muslim becomes president and bans Quran burning.

Based on trends of the past 20 years, this will happen in our lifetime

Yup.

Liberal media will now have more ammunition against Republicans

So set up supreme court rulings that defend political messages now.

They can do whatever they want.

That does not exclude them from criticism over censoring free speech.

>libshits suddenly shilling for mega corporations

Never change, niggers. Never change.

Stop with your narrow fucking view and you would see the problem. Defending the 1st amendment is important, period. Donald Trump's tweet is retarded.

This really is the best timeline

>implying their ammunition even works anymore

They are shooting out of flaccid gun

No you see, when Trump says something Sup Forums likes he's a God Emperor, if he says something stupid he's trolling, easy.

oh wow they both suck????
what?!?!

liberals have different opinions newfriend

Burning US flag = free speech
Westboro protesting dead soldiers = free speech
Flying Confederate flag = hate speech.
Explain this shit to me. Who decides what is what?

>not being able to tell when someone is baiting idiots and trying to provoke a reaction

How does feel living with Asperger's syndrome?

or maybe just teaching the public to not fall for horseshit
but then Trump wouldn't've been elected by uneducated savages :/

Factually incorrect. You're a cult-like hivemind. The very core of your ideology bases itself on utterly destroying individualism and free thought.

>Butt hurt libtards ITT who want to ridicule and silence any discussion that doesn't meet their world view.

>Butt hurt libtards can't into irony

why are you like this

lol OP nobody will defend that, Trump is being retarded again just ignore him until it passes.

>Sup Forums bought into Trump meme
LMAO

This. I respect Trump supporters but the Trump stans need to go back to the_donald or some shit. The don't think critically about any of the issues being discussed (stans never do). Their only position on things is IF TRUMP DOES IT I LOVE IT and 4D CHESS.

Serbia has the heart of it

Anyone unpatriotic should be shot dead

>tfw it's real

What does he say about burning Korans?

If you have dual citizenship before burning a flag i do not see why your US citizenship could not be removed.

If a german living in the states was caught burning flags he should be deported.

If a mexican citizen in america is caught burning flags he should be thrown off trump tower

The election is over you dumb fuck. Trump is proposing this now, Hillary isn't president.

Are you fags just going to bring up Hillary any time Trump fucks up ?

Trump is baiting when his "joke" proposal is worse than HIllary's? What purpose does it serve?

> any discussion that doesn't meet their world view

There is nothing to discuss. SCOTUS declared flag-burning to be free speech. Get fucked faggot.

Media

>"real news" blasts Trump as literally Hitler 24/7 for a year on all mainstream channels

>an Infowars story on Facebook cause Hillary to lose

Liberal logic folks

You cant get thrown in jail or lose your citizenship for flying the confederate flag.

>Trump does something Hillary did too
>Somehow he is a better candidate

Accept it amerifats, you got cucked by the establishment.

Sup Forumstards can't grasp the difference between offensive speech being illegal versus being looked down upon

>What purpose does it serve?

Literally no purpose other than pissing off niggers and cucks like you. The man is having fun triggering the fuck out of you.

Trump isn't proposing anything, he's tweeted an opinion.

Yeah baby we are are conspiring together to take away your serbian rights .

>nothing to discuss
>SCOTUS declared so there

Oh, but there is. You need to be a bit more forward-thinking.

How many SC appointees you think he's going to have? At least one, of course, but maybe two or even three.

Flag burning could be an illegal act in 18 months or so, maybe sooner. Faggot.

It's bait.
Hillary supporters will call him out but then learn that Hillary said it years ago.

He doesn't have the luxury of "just having an opinion!" anymore. He's the president and should start fucking acting like one instead of a retarded manbaby.

And he's the fucking president. He will govern the country by his opinions. What a dumb arab

He's President elect of the most influental country in the world, I'd say his opinion matters a little more than your average Sup Forums or tumblr poster's.

Lol why would I be triggered? I didn't vote for this lying faggot. Only people going to be triggered are those who believed he was actually going to drain the swamp or appoint a special prosecutor or repeal obamacare, ETC. He played you and Sup Forums for a fool but I understand it will be hard and take time for you all to admit.

Who is he trolling exactly?

This is going to cause easily manipulated retards into burning flags and get trump more support

>He's the president and should start fucking acting like one instead of a retarded manbaby.

Why? So pissbaby cunts like you don't get shitter-shattered? Lmao, get fucked, faggot. 8 years, bitch boi.

He is the fucking president elect now. His tweets aren't just the opinion of some random civilian sitting on their sofa.

Why then is a president-elect "having fun and triggering" people? If he wanted to do that, he should've become an user posting on Sup Forums, not run for president.

He's bating all the anti-trump protesters into burning the flag out of defiance.

SCOTUS said niggers couldn't be citizens at one point too. Tell me, can niggers be citizens today?

Guess who decided it was legal? Conservative justices. So unless him appointing origainalist Scalia 2.0s was another lie, nothing will change.

it isnt a dictatorship, so pray tell, how he gets all of these baitworthy opinions of his coming out on twitter enforced?

Piss rag flag.

>Lol why would I be triggered?

I don't know, but you clearly are. I feel your ass pain from half the world away, lel. That's how rectally-ruined you are.

>Hillary isn't president.
And she never will be

Even Sup Forums's hero Ron Paul is against burning the flag.
>In 1997, Paul introduced a Constitutional amendment giving states the power to prohibit the destruction of the flag of the United States.[96] In June 2003, he voted against a Constitutional amendment to prohibit the physical "desecration" of the flag of the United States.[97] He believes that prohibiting flag burning is a state power, not a federal power.

I can't wait until his administration bans this shithole and all you neckbeards cuck with

His retarded fanboys from Ribbit that would literally fingerblast their assholes if he said it was patriotic

Guess what retard? SCOTUS didn't change that, an amendment did. Tell me, can Trump pass an amendment as President?

Fuck off gypsy-infested country

This guy could sneeze at any country's general direction and people would call him a bloodlusty dictator already attacking neighbor nations.

not really
>what is congress
>what is senate
>what are ministers

>MUH HILLARY
She lost. Who gives a fuck what she supported? I'm more focused on the presidential elect who thinks it's a good idea to strip people of their citizenship for exercising their right to free speech.

So when the majority of SCOTUS is Trump's picks and they declare it illegal, you will shut your cock holster about it because "there is nothing to discuss"?

>y-you're m-mad!

Good one. I have no reason to be mad, I don't live in your shithole.

>Tell me, can Trump pass an amendment as President?

After Demniggers get slaughtered in 2018? Yep, he and the Republicans will be able to unilaterally pass new amendments or strike old ones.

And what is that supposed to accomplish exactly?

But now how will people represent the burning passion they have for America?

good, the only people who burn flags are indoctrinated college faggots and shitskins

>Trump tweets something
>retards think he's serious and that this isn't just an easy way to grab headlines
>said retards proceed to do nothing but talk about Trump nonstop even though they hate him

see: Then recognize your idiocy.

They are gonna have a hard time overthrowing the decision in Texas v Johnson, also regulations that have to do with essential rights must pass strict scrutiny, which is a hard case for the gov to make

air pollution.

himself.

he has schizophrenia

Stop shifting the goal posts niggercuck. You said once SCOTUS said something it was settled, then proved yourself wrong.

Stop spreading this fake news bullshit you fucking drone. Have you read it? It was a counter proposal to the republicans who wanted to ban it and hillarys suggestion was to ban its use in riots and stealing the flag from someones property. It was a bill to combat another one.

So gtfo you fucking shill.

>he said, with foam coming out of his mouth and tears rolling down his face

It's hilarious how much you post here considering how totally not triggered you are, bitch nigger.

Do you really believe that a president's wishes have 0 meaning?

Also, keep in mind that republicans won all seats too.

The penalty should be execution on the spot.

Really? Somehow he's bringing a law proposal that Hillary herself brought forward, and somehow you don't think he did it on purpose?

He's fucking with liberal brains. There's no point in telling them the truth, showing them reality, they'll just deny it since they'd rather live in their bubble. But, if you say something "stupid" and you force them to look for a rebuttal, chances are that they'll change their mind minutely at an unconscious level. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
This is a basic principle of the long con: The more legwork a mark has done themselves, the more successful you are reshaping their mind about setup. The more invested a mark is in a con, the less likely they are to deviate from the path you laid out.

Kek. Half of Republicans don't like him. Good luck with that. Not only that, but please, look up how many votes are needed for an amendment then tell me it will happen. I'll wait.

Nobody wants to ban fake news. Some want it identified and tracked, but that's no different than ((())).

they should be forced to breathe the smoke from the flag.

I don't really know if it should be, but I understand if it were punishable, I mean it's something on the lines of anarchy, isn't it?

Please explain what will happen to the american who was born in the US and was stripped of his american citizenship. Where are they going to send him? International waters?

Is drumpf really that stupid?

Trump's a fucking moron but much of what he personally believes should be won't just magically be. Even as the President.

>trump banning the most pro trump website on the internet

Not gonna happen commie