How is this legal?

How is this legal?

At least they didn't make him pale as snow. He still looks like a sandnigger which is good because they're a bigger problem right now

Im guessing because it's to help them keep anonymous

If you're the only black in the area then just blurring your face won't be enough to be anonymous

It's not even a meme anymore. Sweden is truly lost.

>If you're the only black in the area then just blurring your face won't be enough to be anonymous

If that's the case, then given the current state in Sweden, they should be making white people look black for their own safety.

Sweden, I promise I will liberate your country one day.

>that guy in the left
>white

this is why i don't consider slavs humans

Fuckin hell

Lmao is this even real. Why do u guys hate your own race so much.

KEK VULT

Some niggas is hard to print. This computer photo of a black man next to this edited photo where he "was made to look white" vs unedited "Why a newspaper print floating eyeballls and teeth."

Swedes are actually paranoid that Russia will liberate them soon. Gotland is rightful russian clay!

If they want to make them racially ambiguous then make them purple or something

The trips will hold you to this, saviour of the north!

It's pure propaganda. There's no point publishing something like if you want to actually find them.

was it ever just a meme?
i thought it was truly lost for a long time now.

You could park the US and Canada inside Russia and still some. Bitch about a small island in the Baltics. Go and make some borscht, Ivan!

Mate, that's what they used to do until the site avpixlat (literally depixelated) poped up and starting poking holes in the media narrative.

OFC it's labeled a hate-site but our mistrust in the media is pretty strong now desu, every time there's a rape and race isn't mentioned
everyone assume shitskins are at play.

Why should criminals have the right to remain anonymous?

actually if they wanted to be anonymous they should be left black, since theres more blacks than whites in swedistan

Innocent until proven guilty. Look at the way rape accusations can ruin someone's life.