Ohio State University attack was okay because the attacker was oppressed by Islamophobia

Ohio State University attack was okay because the attacker was oppressed by Islamophobia.

cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-attacker-abdul-razak-ali-artan/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/28/attack-with-butcher-knife-and-car-injures-several-at-ohio-state-university.html

npr.org/2016/11/29/503693426/police-search-for-motive-in-ohio-state-attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihJiiSq8n7w
youtube.com/watch?v=H_ul7e1Onzo
conservativetribune.com/hero-terminated-ohio-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I knew they were going to take that angle.

Leftists reading this: this is why the Left do not get to claim moral authority now, among so many other reasons.

> CNN : He said he wanted to pray in public on the campus of his new university but he was afraid for his safety as a Muslim.

> Daily Beast : Just before the attack on Monday morning, Artan posted to Facebook lamenting the treatment of Muslims worldwide.

> NPR : Farah, who is a Somali refugee and a Muslim, says attacks blamed on terrorism have a familiar aftermath on campus: snide comments, peering eyes and a feeling of uneasiness.

Fucking white males again ! Face it Sup Forums we all share a moral responsibility in this.

> Horsed Noah, director of one of the largest Islamic centers in Columbus, runs a youth group for Somali men and women.

> Noah says when he first heard about the attack at OSU, he had one thought: "I was with my wife and I said, 'I hope he is not a Muslim.' "

I bet you did you fucking cunt.

>Muslims are wrongfully mistreated and I will rectify this by attacking random people and becoming the thing people are reacting about
I cannot fathom how people can print this shit unironically.

ISIS just claimed responsibility for the attack.

fuck this gay earth

>tfw fought them
>they won

just lay down on your stomach's guys it will all be over soon

What a shit bag. Most Muslims are like this, too. They know 99% of terrorist attacks are by their religion yet they're more worried about looking good in the public eye than people dying.

Whites are scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihJiiSq8n7w

they are winning, they're much more clever than western whites, this guy knows he's doing everything right

>I will say I am an oppressed individual and the taking of the white man was justified
Anyone who defends the acts of murder should get a taste of what they're trying to defend.

You racist cracka! Let me show you how peaceful we are! *stabs you repeatedly*

>who else is eyeing down Muslims in there college campuses

>bunch of Syrian refugees on my campus
>all congregate in one area speaking their shit language
>smoking cigs even though they are banned from campus
>leaving the gym they are right by it and I walk by them leering at them whispering "feud vult" under my breath.

These Muslims fucks better know they aren't welcome here.

German media just reported that Isis takes responsibility for Ohio state. Anything about that on CNN or elsewhere?

Is CNN justifing his behaviour and wants to blame whites becaue he stabbed people???

Letting them live (among us) is a fucking crime against humanity.

yea, im sitting here watching CNN(work people) and listening to these stupid fucking pieces of shit try to make this goat fucking pedo worshiping piece of shit murderer into a god damn victim.
Something needs to be done about these fucking people...

> NPR : Farah, who is a Somali refugee and a Muslim, says attacks blamed on terrorism have a familiar aftermath on campus: snide comments, peering eyes and a feeling of uneasiness.

No shit, haramlock.

Me neither. There must something in the water.

>be muslim
>go school
>feels opressed man
>stabs school mates

WHY DID HE DO IT GUYS

Jesus Christ this reminds me of this comic but replace gay with Muslims and replace the parade with a massacre

>Shitskin mudslime feels oppressed in burgerland
>Can't pray to skyfairy pedo-god.
>"SHHHEEET I NOT GONNA LOSE MY VIRGINS AN SHEEET"
>Gets in car, turns on radio
>Only western music, can't find terrorist tunes
>Spots western white students in front of car
>Decides to pull a snackbar with car
>Low score, nobody dead.
>"SHHEEEET"
>Remembers knife he stole from Walmart
>snackbar 2.0
>White cop spots shitskin chimping, overjoyed at his chance to finally shoot a mudslime.
>Libtards get triggered
>"HES GUD BOU DIDN DU NUFFIN"

Muslims need to leave my country or eat lead.

We will purge our nation of the saracen filth and we will take back Constantinople.

>terrorist tunes

Kek :-D

>They know 99% of terrorist attacks are by their religion yet they're more worried about looking good in the public eye than people dying.

No shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ul7e1Onzo

However libshits want to twist it, the Christian world is better off without Muslims around.

Nobody has to kill anybody, they just have to go back to their shitholes.

Sadly, it would probably take multiple mass casualty terrorist attacks is the deep blue coastal cities for these people to wake the fuck up. They won't be so quick to make excuses when the terrorism effect them directly and dramatically.

I hope it never happens; I'd rather just put up with CNN's rhetorical bullshit.

> 2016
> Midwestern whites believing the CNN narrative

This is why we will keep winning

Thank God we had someone close at hand to put him down. That's my alma mater, I knew exactly where that was as soon as I saw the photo.

>If you bash a muslim telling him terrorist all day you will turn him in a terrorist.

>Lets bash this whites telling them racist and nazis all day long.

liberals subconsciously are very racist, as they have much higher standards for white poeple than for any other group

>overjoyed at his chance to finally shoot a mudslime.

lel.

>Lets bash this whites telling them racist and nazis all day long.
Soon(tm)

That shit eating grin. It never gets old.

I for one am glad to be watching the downfall of CNN.

Muslim reads mainstream news about how people are afraid of terrorist Muslims killing people in the name of their religion.

Muslim becomes afraid that citizens won't like him because of his religious and cultural beliefs.

Muslim reads and takes advice of statement issued by terror group ISIS to use cars to kill many kuffar.

Muslim takes a car and runs over people and begins stabbing people trying to kill them... because he's afraid people might mistake him for a murdering Muslim terrorist.

SEEMS LEGIT

Imagine if someone made a post like this about Breivik. Or maybe more fittingly, about someone like Dylan Roof or Elliot Rodger.
>Anxious, young white men driven to violence by the rejection of society. Just days before the attack, he made a Facebook post detailing his loneliness and anxiety of not being accepted. #WhiteLivesMatter #StopBullying

The "police are still searching for a motive" bullshit is what really gets me. Everyone knows what his fucking motive was. Who do they think they're fooling?

>18 yrs old
>already so bald he has to shave his head
wat

In all seriousness, what is it about Islam that makes its followers so fucking sensitive? IT has absolutely no ability to laugh at itself, and it cannot take criticism.

What makes it so much crazier than all of the other religions?

Ohio State deserved it after refballing Michigan on Saturday

* if only his sister had fucked him, we wouldn't be here today.

retards post worse shit about them on Sup Forums every day, so yeah I can imagine it

its the arabic and middle eastern cultures that surround Islam that make it so awful. They seem to actively hate anything fun and anyone who enjoys life too much is an infidel

African Years

this t b h

>18 years old
I don't think so.

>niggerball

go back to your containment board

They're cunts but that's hardly the problem :

> Just before the attack on Monday morning, Artan posted to Facebook lamenting the treatment of Muslims worldwide. “I am sick and tired of seeing [Muslims] killed & tortured EVERYWHERE… I can’t take it anymore,” the posting read, according to ABC News. “America! Stop interfering with other countries… [if] you want us Muslims to stop carrying [out] lone wolf attacks.”

> Artan was born in Somalia and moved to Pakistan with his family in 2007. He came to the United States as a legal permanent resident in 2014.

> While there’s been no report that Artan pledged allegiance to ISIS, the OSU attack came just two days after the terrorist group put out a call for would-be jihadis in the West to carry out attacks there by using weapons that would not attract the attention of authorities, such as knives or homemade explosives.

Whether we like it or not, the West is at war with Islam. Muslims shouldn't not be here, even more so than usual.

conservativetribune.com/hero-terminated-ohio-state/
>From 0 to Removed Kebab real mothafuckin quick

But thats where you're wrong kiddo

Go borrow some money you lazy piece of shit

Why the fuck are you handing out green cards to Somali/Pakistanis like candy. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get one for anyone else ?

I feel sacred to be a white male in public so does that mean I can start stabbing?

>However libshits want to twist it, the Christian world is better off without Muslims around.
>Nobody has to kill anybody, they just have to go back to their shitholes.
We practiced a policy of containment against Communism in the cold war
It worked
We practiced a policy of containment against native dindus during the American Indian wars
It worked
A policy of containment against the muslim world would work now and be completely humanitarian

And they generalize races and ethnic groups (blacks are poor so they need welfare, every Mexican has an illegal relative, etc) then take on the white man's burden of protecting the poor, uneducated minorities. They're extremely racist, and it comes out when they see a black republican or routinely criticize Israel for doing what every other country in the region does.

Look at this election. Bernie was lauded by progressives for saying whites don't know poverty likes blacks do, but lambasted trump for recognizing the same thing and making his case for their broken communities.

Saw this coming... those 9 people must have been the ones who oppressed him.... he was only going to kill those 9.. .right?

Stupid libtards...

Asshole got what was coming to him.... a bullet

Get a CCW permit, light underclothing body armor and wait until they start stabbing

ding ding ding

it's lines like these that make you wonder why elliot didn't seek help if only for writing advice

God he is sexy, just looked up his insta. I want him to plunge his penis into me

Serious question:
It's quite difficult to come to the US, even when you are a rich tourist from the west.
Why is it allowed to a shitskin family to immigrate?

Did they arrest moreham'mad ali for allowing his car to be used in a TERRORIST ATTACK? This was a GROUP of criminals.

implying he wasn't posting greentext on /r9k/

Lol you should hear the Germans talking about disarming trump supporters, brexiters, and the far right. The progressive/Marxists from Obama to Merkel have tried for the past 8 years and longer do to everything in their power to restrict citizens from buying guns. They see the entire world joining together to stop their new European Union communism from spreading. You think that EU army is for show? The next country thinking about leaving will permanently host the European army.

Same reason for the insanity going on in your country. Progressive virtue signalling and Jews

Hahaha, my school is over 99% white. It's fucking awesome.

Because they played along with the US during the "Al-quaeda" smoke and mirrors.

>its okay to say light skinned people are more prone to developing mental illnesses (its proven) and hold slim 1/30 chances of being born with regressive traits because ancestors were 1st cousins :joy:tbqhfam

>its not okay to hypothesize darker skinned people could have more aggressive temperaments and be more prone to committing violence when taught anti-social ideologies

when will the last one be acceptable? just blaming islam is beating around the bush.

All it takes is one Snackbar, buddy.

Sleep tight.

the religion of peace strikes again

I go to school in Dearbornistan, and I've only seen like 2 people ever pray in public.

And even if his excuse is legitimate, and he was super scared, whose fault is that? Is it Trump's, or is it the hatemongering Media who's done nothing but blatantly stir up hate against him in leftists?

The day of the Rope cannot come soon enough for the Foul Media

>shouldn't not

got 'em

great work user, im proud of you

Kek. I look forward to it.

Nice try ahmed, but Sup Forums isn't a mainstream news outlet or your facebook page.

>its not okay to hypothesize darker skinned people could have more aggressive temperaments and be more prone to committing violence when taught anti-social ideologies

Not sure if you're serious, or trolling...

But it's considered racist by Mainstream Media to imply that. However, if they do so, it's because they were only reacting irrationally to something... therefore it is considered "ok" for them to do so in the eyes of the media.

Ever ask yourself why mobs of black people burning down cities in the States isn't considered terrorism, yet anyone linked to Muslim trying to do the same, is considered a terrorist?

Because that would be "racist," that's why.

Now it's not enough to actually be mean to them, they think you might be mean so they go on a killing spree. Fuck this gay earth, I'm out.

But if they ravage muslim countries, our retard politicians will only import more of them out of "pity".

Elliot was a ticking timebomb. Even if he got laid through some miracle he'd just have become a serial killer in 5-10 years max instead of going on a shooting spree.

I don't know if you are awared amerifat but ISIS just claimed he was on of them.

yeah, as soon as a girl wouldve broken up with him he would flip out and kill her

>someones a lil kid that never matured
Elliot was a spoiled entitled brat

He wouldve had to fix himself as he left his shitty parents teet

He's afraid to pray in public, so he runs people over and goes on a stabbing spree. Hmm, seems like an average reaction to me.

Post more pics of elliots slut sister pls, fuck she's hot. If only his sister would of blew him he would of been ok.

mudslimes go form 0 to 100 really fast

would have*

>Horsed

What the fuck kind of name is Horsed?

>letting the sandniggers run freely

yfw libtards will defend this
fucking kek, when will they realize that islam is the disease?

>be muslim
>murder people

>be muslim
>notice people blindly defend you
>mfw
>proceed to murder them anyways because I'm muslim and they're not.

This

>You think that EU army is for show?

They can't afford it. EU is the new USSR, they'll tank and separate before Trump's term is done.

Did you even read the Manifesto?

That motherfucker was broken from an early age. There's a reason that even WITH all his money he never got laid.

He was beyond help.