If blacks are genetically inferior to whites

If blacks are genetically inferior to whites.

Doesn't that mean that White Privilege is actually real?

Fully working human brain is white privilege.

A privilege is granted by an institution.

White privilege should be real in white countries.
Its called passing on your inheritance.
In group referencing is perfectly healthy, normal behaviour for protecting your genetic lineage and improving your genetic fitness.

I honestly don't believe any White man can believe in our superiority without promoting our benevolence as well. The White Man's Burden might be considered antiquated or "self-destructive," depending on who you ask, but I still see it as a core part of the White Man's destiny.

If I'm tasked with raising a child, my obligation is to discipline and civilize that child no matter how belligerent he may be. The same could be said for other races. I won't hit a child with an axe when there's the possibility of educating him.

Privilege by race and background is real, but nobody is indebted to anyone as a result of it. Otherwise liberals should also be criticizng Asians and Jews. Really they just hate white people and want our countries to have an equal amount of every race (which we know will never happen because muslims breed like madmen.)

>Doesn't that mean that White Privilege is actually real?
it should,thing is we dont actually have any

So when Sagan said that it was a "privilege to witness the wonders of the universe" was has making a flawed statement?

You don't need an institution to grantr you the rights to look up into the night sky.

Yes, but so is black burden. They are at fault for their own crimes.

he was using the word privilege wrong then

its like literaly means figuratively now

When leftists talk about privilege they mean something that is socially determined, so no.

This would imply that blacks aren't socially responsible for their inferiority, and thus it is inherently wrong to punish them for it.

Thus they should be handed lighter sentences for their crime like we do with the insane and mentally deficient.

there is a big difference between having an IQ of 80-90 and being clinicaly retarted

No. Because they should feel privileged to live in a civilization constructed by the superior beings. Just like a dog should feel privileged for you to allow it in your home for free, feed it, and ask nothing in return

Right right way to treat lower IQ of different pops is to treat it as a public health issue and try to fix it through genetic engineering or other things.

> This would imply that blacks aren't socially responsible for their inferiority, and thus it is inherently wrong to punish them for it.

You honestly don't believe this to be true for those who are genetically deficient? There are practical limits to our patience when it comes to acts of violence, but I'd certainly be more understanding of a retarded man spilling my drink than a proper one. The same could be said of other groups.

But there is still a difference as you have just admitted.

Isn't it inherently unfair to hold them to the same standards?

This would hold true if it was their decision to move here from their own motherlands. However they they didn't make this choice, they were forced here in chains to be slaves of the 'superior civilisation'.

White prestige

How do you genetically engineer the black population to be more intelligent without breaking their rights?

What if they don't want to be engineered?

Dogs didn't have the option either. Many are born to puppy mills. At least an african american has the choice to move back if they feel like it. They just know that it would be shit to move back to africa, and they would never move there

Wtf I hate white privilege now.

mybe in Merkel's Germany

The real problem is that the merchants and marxist have equated white privilege with shame. White privilege does indeed exist, as it should, seeing how the west is still the dominant power in the world and has been since the 17th century.

You're talking about being proud of your white privilege. White Pride.

So are you an open and proud about this? or are you a hypocrite who hides it to 'fit in'?

You're equating black people to dogs.

Are you acknowledging this?

you'd have more success having this discussion involving dogs or chimpanzees, and then switching out every instance of animal with black person at the end for your own benefit.

same standart as whom? 80 IQ whites that commit crimes?

>This would hold true if it was their decision to move here from their own motherlands. However they they didn't make this choice, they were forced here in chains to be slaves of the 'superior civilisation'.

>implying the current outcome of slavery wasn't the greatest gift/privilege given to the black race

also in the constitutional USA there are rights and there are privileges you can loose privileges but you cant lose rights

Im saying it's a similar situation they're in. They should feel lucky to live in the US. The US makes africa look like a dirt pit filled with rapists and war criminals. The quality of life the slaves had in the US was far better than the quality of life they had in africa.

Hell, liberals even treat POC like their pets, they literally think they're too stupid to figure out where the DMV is to get an ID. Better look at yourself before you start thinking everyone else is racist

I hope you all are successful individuals. Because NEETs spewing bullshit about white superiority is laughable.

Racial privilege is a relative concept. Being white isn't being privileged in Liberia. If you're black and resent white privilege, don't live in a white country.

Asians consistently outscore whites in IQ tests and earn more on average than a white person.

If you were to become a slave of an Asian nation and forced to move there against your own will.

Would you recognise the gift/privilege bestowed upon you?

You cannot bring a thousand dogs into your home, only go out of your way to train twenty properly, then complain that the rest act like savages. The cultural or genetic inferiority of the housed group is irrelevant when the superior group fails to house them responsibly.

The risks posed by the current refugee crisis are minimal compared to how we've failed to civilize the majority of colored people in our own borders.

>If you're black and resent white privilege, don't live in a white country.

Sounds like white privilege

obviously not, that's why I included the "current outcome" part. African's would not have the population they do in the US if it weren't for slavery

And then Mohammed rapes and kills your child and ends your genetic lineage.

I wouldn't move to a black country and expect them to accommodate me. I know I'd be treated like a second class citizen at the very best. I'd be extremely lucky if they tolerated me at all, as the South African or Rhodesian whites can tell you.

well said, if blacks are dogs who should be brought to heel like Hillary and others in this thread have said.

Then it's your responsibility as pet owners to look after them and train them. You have done a fucking awful job thus far.

would it also improve my chances at getting an education superior to my home countries? Do i get better nourishement and housing?

Our superiority isn't only genetic, but cultural and moral. This is what separates the White Man from an uncivilized colored or an animal.

Sounds to me like you're being slightly hypocritical.

Did the slaves?

If you think they did, then you also will.

If being privileged is a bad thing doesn't that means being unprivileged is a privilege? If being unprivileged is a privilege and being privileged is a bad thing doesn't that mean that being privileged is an unprivilege thus making it a privilege? If the privilege of being unprivileged for being privileged is a bad thing doesn't that mean that being unprivileged for being privileged for being unprivileged is actually a privilege making it so that being unprivileged for being privileged for being unprivileged for being privileged is actually unprivilege?

Thank you for sharing and being honest with you opinions.

It's all i'm after here.

You're very welcome.

>You cannot bring a thousand dogs into your home, only go out of your way to train twenty properly, then complain that the rest act like savages

sure I can, I'm not the "home" owner. If someone has a dog and it bites me unprovoked, I would blame both the owner and the dog

yes they did and if the improvement for me would be as big as from a free live in africa to slavery in north america id do it in an instand

It isn't immoral to kill a wasp that's flying around your living room.

Let me put forward a hypothetical.

Would any of you be willing to move to another nation if it was closer to the ideals you hold? if not, what are the main things holding you back?

you would still be giving up your freedom, you would belong to your slave master and have to do as he says under penalty of torture and eventually death if you prove to be uncontrollable.

no, I understand that, at the time, slavery was not recognized as a future benefit to the slaves' posterity. However today, it can be argued that slavery's current effects can be seen as a gift.

I would have the same negative reaction and not see/care about any future benefits if I was enslaved right now. not hypocritical at all

LOL, you think asians are smarter than whites on average? Which asians do you think they're testing? Here in the US we unfortunately test everyone to get an average, which includes anchor babies who didn't learn english till they were 6, and inner city african americans.

Those "smart" asians you're talking about are the rich and smart asians that live in the cities and go to universities. The slaves we brought over were picked on physical traits, which is why a lot of our sports stars are black. Asians that are here in the us though, bring themselves here on their own dime, and put a high importance on education because they have high IQ families. Go get an IQ test from an asian living in a hut in the middle of no where, bet you'll find something pretty interesting

I can only assume that you're White, but I also don't believe that we can take pride in our lineage without also taking responsibility for the failures of our forefathers. Then again, the moral obligation doesn't exist for you if you come from recent immigrant stock.

I go out of my way to trap a spider in a cup and let it free outside whenever I can. It's only right. I'm stronger and more intelligent than it, after all.

I'll try my best to open a door or window to allow the wasp to escape, but I'll kill if it it's clear to me that there's no safe way to let it outside. Notice the distinction here. There are practical limits to my well-being that can immediately supersede my greater moral burden of civilizing the savage cultures. These practical concerns are always in the domain of what's immediate.

If we lose our grip upon our moral obligations, then we fall victim to the same cold Darwinian cycles that trap other cultures and races in their inferior states. We have to be far, far better than that. We have to honor obligations that are much more advanced than the survivalism of an animal.

We simply have to. There is no superiority without obligation. If that doesn't sound fair, it was never meant to.

someone drank to much of the leftist cool aid. it was still illegal to kill your slaves

how is it current white people's fault for the poor upbringing of these "animals" which happened before any of their lifetimes?

LOL, do you actually still believe the whipping slaves meme???????

However, it still happened in shocking numbers.

Anyway, back to my question, would you be ok with having your freedom taken away and become an Asian man's property and have to do as he says or be whipped and punished (such as having your wife and kids sold to another slaver)

Yep, been saying this for ages now

White privilege is not being arrested for stupid things, because whites are less likely to do stupid shit

White privilege is being accepted into colleges and universities at a higher rate than blacks, because whites are innately more intelligent

White privilege is being more likely to succeed in life because whites have the ability to delay gratification and not go for the immediate needs of muh dik

White privilege does not extend to handegg or niggerball but they can have it

I take pride in the fact that our founding fathers overthrew tyranny and created a nation of their own, but that doesn't mean I'm responsible for it. That would be ridiculous. I also don't have pride in the shortcomings of our nation and similarly don't hold any responsibility for them.

probably

Black privilege is getting monuments made for you when you get killed after assaulting a police officer

Black privilege is getting accepted to college even though you have a bad GPA and low test scores

Black privilege is getting placed in a job, not because you earned it or deserve it, but they're just trying to meet a mandatory quota

Been saying it for ages

Also usually earned also.

No it just mean that they belong in Africa.

How would you propose we civilize the poor behaving members of a population without it being a violation of the constitution, civil rights etc.?

What you're proposing works in theory with animals, but would never work with a human population

what's the point you're trying to make with this hypothetical? and to answer it, no

Superiority can be measured by more than just intellect (ie. size, strength). Any group of people can be enslaved to something. Hell, everyone in America is a slave to the banking system. It's not a white privilege to be immune from slavery because they aren't.

>Doesn't that mean that White Privilege is actually real?
White Privilege is earned privilege.

After all, you don't see the anti-Whites telling Asians in Asian countries that they need to check their Asian Privilege, do you?

The reason for the expression "white privilege" is because that privilege does, in face, exist. The real question is, should whites feel guilty about that privilege and the answer is no, just as black men shouldn't feel guilty that they much longer and bigger penises than white men. it's just something you're born with, so go ahead and enjoy it. if you're a responsible white man who uses their privilege for good then you're fine. If you're a douchebag then you're a douchebag. Stop being a douchebag. And there are plenty of douchebags who aren't white.

Oh does it? You're an idiot for believing the Jews bullshit.

Kind of, but that's like saying flightless birds are disadvantaged because they can't fly, compared to say any bird capable of flight.

if he's belligerent you fucked up something very early, probably chose the wrong woman for the mother of your child. Hope you didn't kike his dick at infancy degenerating his brain with trauma. People are sympathetic and understanding to rabid dogs and say it must have been abused as a puppy. Same goes for humans but they fail to see connection for convenience sake.

Blacks =/= africans. At least these days.

There are plenty of africans who live in the USA that would argue that they are lucky and that their life back in africa was shit. Africans in the US are also less hostile, violent, and more hardworking than your average American black. Lots of africans also dislike (sometimes hate) American blacks and do not live up to those stereotypes. While there are some bad apples, considering the Islamic issues within Africa, some guy from Benin or Ethiopia is gonna be fine and probably just wants to keep his head down and work for his family, because most africans still have relatively nuclear family structure too.

But niggers are athletically superior

Sadly, secon generation is going to be subverted by nigger 'culture' while looking down at their parents. Unless Trump MAGA.

White Privilege is real, no fucking doubt. I'm smarter than blacks and will have an easier time getting a job because of it because my education is better than what they can achieve.
That's a privilege.

What I don't see is why I have to care about this. So you were born black and acknowledge that you're inferior.
So? I could've been born to rich parents, with enough inherited money to buy a small country. That's a privilege too. That's just how life fucking is, nigger. It's like the basic fucking concept of life.

No

The commie argument is whites did horrible things to blacks, thus they must pay. Commie will never acknowledge race differences based on genetics. So you're strawmanning commies, chimp.

Nope, just the ones your same age that went to your school, work,etc...

If you can't deal with your own neighboors don't blame others.

It's not privilege, it's responsibility. Whites have to carry the billions of other people who can barely feed themselves, let alone form functioning societies.

Well you can do that bud after we deport you for being a faggot.

I'm not sure what you meant by any of that

Are you crazy? When was the last time you've left your basement?

Blacks, Latinos and especially Arabs are superior to us in so many ways. That's why girls go for them instead of blend white potatoes.
You know it's true. That's why you dislike them so much

Goat fucker detected.

Yes, and nothing wrong with it.

Nah, I'd consider myself white. A insecure white male.

That's your problem. You lack confidence. You won't be anything without it. Don't be afraid to be aggressive ether, they try and shame that out of you in school.

Germany yes! You're almost more cucked than Sweden, keep going!!!

Now it's certain you're not white..

>polish grammar

Why the focus on IQ? Anons point seemed to be focused on quality of life. Sure, a few generations of blacks had a shitty time during slavery and post, but look at how it ended up. Go ahead and ask a black man born after 1980 if he'd rather have been born and grown up in Ghana or Los Angeles.

Your Asian hypothetical fails at that juncture because there is no asian nation where the difference in quality of life is of the same magnitude of Africa vs. USA.

He wasn't an English literature major.

Dolphins are the second most intelligent mammal on the planet
>All the other mammals less intelligent crying about dolphin privilege
Just

Then they don't want to be intelligent
/ Thread

Whites are the more recent genetic creation in "the line." It's like later model computers aren't privileged because they are better- it's just their nature.

It also isn't surprising that the later occurring, more refined of the species should become preeminent.