My teacher wants us to each present a poltical cartoon from today and then give a 2 minute speech about what it means...

My teacher wants us to each present a poltical cartoon from today and then give a 2 minute speech about what it means. Are there any good ones that can redpill the class but also not get me into trouble with the teacher?

Pic unrelated, that's probably too much for them

>get me in trouble with the teacher

You live in America, the leader of the free world, and yet you are afraid to present a cartoon because the teacher won't like it and give you trouble?

Present what you like, school is a place where people are exposed to other's opinions and shape their own. If the teacher doesn't like it, tough shit.

Majority of teachers are liberals, be careful he/she might insta fail you when they see this

Use one of Ben's original anti-Semitic cartoons and you're golden.

>school is a place where people are exposed to other's opinions and shape their own

Not any more Shlomo. The diaspora of your people have made sure that that isn't the case anymore.

bumping for more Sup Forums edits

these aren't edits. ben garrison made them

>I'm too scared to expose my opinions because le ironic schlomo meme XDDDd

You do realize that you sound like a complete fag, right? Stop making excuses faggot.

Find the most contraversial one you think your teacher won't agree with personally. Do the assignment and if (preferably) the teacher or anyone else says anything steping on your opinons pull some SJW shit and get her fired

Here you go.

Isnt that illegal?

>Jews have infiltrated literally every single university in the United States and turned them into leftist brainwashing centers where all dissenting opinions are met with immediate backlash in the form of social rejection, possible expulsion or loss of employment

You do realize you sound completely unknowledgable about the politically correct climate in the (((American education system))) right? Stop making excuses, Herschel.

Last year I sort of had a scene on September 11th, where I was telling at the teacher saying that 9/11 was an inside job and that it was obvious it was an explosion. I also had a time when I was the only one in the class arguing and saying the civil war happened because of states rights. The teacher called me an anarchist and conspiracy theorist.

Honestly i don't want to have any more trouble with a teacher but I don't think I can stand another anti-trump cartoon in this current class

This one seems pretty good.

>The teacher called me an anarchist and conspiracy theorist.

Nice fiction, but this didn't happen. Why? Because if it did you would have gone straight to the administration and the lawsuit that your parents would settle for millions would put you out of Sup Forums range.

>social rejection
Get over it
>loss of employment
Pretty sure that's illegal

Well, educate me and give me an article to read instead of making shit up about the ((((((((((jews))))))))$. What do I have to do with what other Jewish retards are doing?

It is.

>What do I have to do with what other Jewish retards are doing?
you're both jewish

I wasn't really bothered. I was just trying to explain the idea of anarcho-capitalism to my teacher, so the rest of the year she considers my poltics to be just anarchism. I live in rural texas, not some city where I would complain about that type of thing.

Most people don't sue even when they can because they'd rather avoid the trouble
And maybe user's parents didn't care

I wasn't about to explain to my parents that I went off on a 9-11 in class on 9-11. To be honest I cringe a little thinking about that day.

Literally only Jewish because I was born to a Jewish mother. What else binds us together?

I'm in my last year of highschool but it's online, so there's no moments for me to do shit like that. I kind of wish there were because I want more people my age to realize that the information they're fed isn't always truthful, or even mostly truthful.

This red panel guy is pretty tame, enjoyable, and red pilled imo.

haha that fuckin shoe, love it

Protip OP: By using the magic words "I don't necessarily agree or disagree with this comic. However I chose this comic because I thought it may yield an interesting discussion among those who do not share this viewpoint" you can show the class whatever you want
Of course if the comic completely lines up with your own convictions and you wish to defend them, that is your cross to bear

That's just an awful cartoon, find a better one. Trump really can't be considered rule and law when he wants to torture even if it doesn't work

This one outta get some people's attention

Yah haha kike lol XD fucking rich banker Zionist scum!11!!!

ben garrison's march of tyranny

That's what I'll probably do. Show something leaning right but I won't fully go along with it.

this one is pretty accurate

biology is the root, culture is the flower.
you are both made of jew, and that is enough

You definetly have no game. Not a single girl will like you knowing you pull that shit dude. Don't expose your redpill to the public if you don't want to be socially ostricized.

this one should activate their almonds OP

Use pic related. Be a madman OP.

For a school setting this definelty would be good, as your poor underpaid teachers feel the burn from going to 8 years of school and making 20,000 a year

Something like this. Subtle, but with a message

>allahu aktarts
10/10

>edits

Editorial cartoon, slick.

Das raycis

But I'm telling you that I don't follow Jewish culture, idiot. By your retarded logic if a Repub commits a crime all of us do. Go meme yourself to death.

>Gary is playing Uno

Trump is a Teen Titan?

>My teacher wants us to each present a poltical cartoon from today and then give a 2 minute speech about what it means

That sounds like an awful waste of time and effort.

>50 posts in
>no tranny comic posts

how hetero-normative and cis-sexist of you, Sup Forums

I mean he's not wrong. The jewish vision is to have open borders in America and let in a bunch of mexicans and muslims.

lol bring in OP pic , that is best for salt production and mining

kek that shoe has been in every cartoon since 9/11

KEK!

One of my favorites

Wtf i hate 4 Chan now.

Do it faggot

Does it matter? The left runs schools; that's their bread and butter. Just refuse to play the game, go find some meaningless, ambigious political cartoon and make it known you're refusing to pick a side because you see passed this shit.

>I mean he's not wrong. The jewish vision is to have open borders in America and let in a bunch of mexicans and muslims.

I agree with what you wrote , but he's also a hypocrite .

Bring a blank piece of paper and say this is a cartoon that resembles the current state of critical thinking in our country. Absolutely nonexistent. End speech. You'll probably get an a for being creative.

Fuck off we're full

Once I spent 30 minutes arguing with my teacher telling him slavery would have ended if the south had won anyway due to technology advances.
>whole class was silent like wtf is this kid doing

>Fuck off we're full

one of these. absolutely appropriate and straight forward, if you want that. you can even pull up actual photos of riots as proof.

>too much for them
quit being a fucking pussy

The electric jew. Kek.

>allahu aktarts
have mercy on my sides

You're all pissing me off. Why do you think liberalism has the podium, because those of you that are right are afraid to reveal your alignments and power levels. Don't be such a poltroon, OP, just go in and present your views like a man.

Weak.

If you don't want to use a ben garrison and get called a white supremacist you could always take it from the opposite angle, take a lefty political cartoon and explain why it's bullshit and why it's literally propaganda.

in high school I wrote an essay about how this book (pic related) was actually pro-European colonialism. Got some funny looks but it went over fine.

really makes you think

>not posting the superior version

How bout this one

Posting real

Why not try a classic?

this one is great. well done.

Top Kek would have chilled with you in high school

YOUR CHOICE AMERICA

Here, have this one

This would not go over well in a blue leaning classroom. Too bad; it's perhaps the most apt cartoon posted.

The absolute madman. It actually is though.

I read that for fun recently, would have loved to read your essay.