I'm all for eating meat but this seems pretty cruel

I'm all for eating meat but this seems pretty cruel

Other urls found in this thread:

ccel.org/ccel/pearse/morefathers/files/porphyry_abstinence_01_book1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why, What else are the chickens going to do?

100% agree

Imagine being the retard chicken with a head too big to stick out of the cage

Yeah, we should all cut down on the mat and eggs and dairy. We're a generation of consumers

Who gives a fuck?

They're barely sentient.

>fed all day
>hang out with family

Can't be too bad. At least they aren't devoured slowly and painfully by wild animals. I'm willing to bet that there's no measurable difference in the attitude of a chicken kept in a cage and a chicken kept in an outdoor pen.

Just buy free range. It's the ultimate red pill.

Buy free range.
/thread

Actually, there is. Those chickens have weak immune systems and behave unnatural, e.g. cannibalism and literally roid rage

Agreed. I have some land and want to raise my own. It seems more ethical.

We just need to keep in mind that as consumers we have the power. Limit your consumption of products you feel are unethical, buy from businesses that you know raise animals you support, spread the word, or create an alternative market with your own chickens. I don't think anyone can disagree with this.

Government doesn't fix these problems. We do.

It is. Its an abomination tbqh. I love meat but people overeat meat like no tomorrow and that is why we have this. Best thing you can do is avoid low grade meat and only eat grade A.

Nutritionally theres not, even the BBC said so in a Panorama (i think) episode.

However theres no need for pointless cruelty. Most animals do kill for sport or pleasure, but humans are not animals and have a sense of morality and justice.

Don't be an animal.

dude chickens are dumb af
no consciousness
and their meat is good for you
much better than red meat

You could eat pork/beef instead. More meat per animal = less suffering. Donate some money to functional charities that have a good track record..once you do this you are better than any vegan will ever be.

What's that from, in your opinion? I assume it's whatever they're injecting them with.

That's why I buy the organic chicken for $2 more at Trader Joe's. I don't really know if they're any better, but I hope so.

it's not the meat that we need - it's the cruelty.

That's an egg farm you doss cunt

There is no logical justifiable reason to eat any flesh of another animal if you can be healthy off of a vegetarian or vegan diet (pro tip: you can) humans are also animals even tho some desert Jew 3000 years ago wrote in a book that they aren't

Battery cages are disgusting. They've gotten rid of them in many places, and now they're in big barns. Even though they're packed in really tight inside those huge barns, at least they're not forced against the metal cages. Wounds and disease spreads way faster, and their overall health is much worse.

I'm less worried about their living conditions and far more worried about the antibiotics pumped into their food

"People" who eat dead carcasses should hang

caring about chickens, you literally cannot ever call yourself a man.
>any animal in the world that people want to give sympathy towards would literally tear humans apart and eat them if they had the size or means to do so

Pretty much everything in your post is incorrect.

The Japanese are about to murder hundreds of thousands of ducks just because they detected a couple of chickens with fucking bird flu.

The older I get, the more vegetarianism looks good.

i go semi-vegan every year for like 2 months, helps me lose about 10 lbs.
semi meaning I eat eggs and red meat once a week. I don't llose strenght.
Not a granola eating tree hugger but not eating as much steroid infrsted crap has me feeling better

>humans are not animals
Yes we are.

Thats why I hunt for alot of my meat

Sure there is. I eat meat because its tasty, and I couldnt give any less of a fuck how my food is slaughtered before I eat it.

Shock the fucker with a taser every hour for a week, then break its legs and slit its throat with a spork. I dont give a shit, it tastes good and I am not a bleeding heart bitch

More concerning that any amount of cruelty is that cramming such filthy animals like chicken in such a small place is a hotbed of disease, so they have to pump a shitload of antibiotics into these animals to keep them from dropping dead in five minutes. Not to mention antibiotics are losing their potency

yes there is, you god damned blind foo.

life requires life to die, the more complex the life, the complex the death it requires. the more complex the death, the more painful.

humans psychologically require to kill and eat flesh, besides the obvious nutritional benefits of consuming flesh.

furthermore, the biggest flaw of your argument - we don't need justification. we want to, so we do. there's nothing more to it. and there's no arguments to be made about it.

>lose 10lbs
>Barely eat proteins
>dont lose strength
Yeah oka m8

Get over it Tucker. You dont "murder" animals. You fucking kill them and toss them in a pile.

Much the same as you do to communists

You have a choice where you buy your meat from. Buy free range chickens or raise your own. If you want red meat, man up and go bag a deer and throw it in a deep freeze /thread

Walk around and stretch their legs if you will. Seriously, let them enjoy their lives too.

you meanie

ccel.org/ccel/pearse/morefathers/files/porphyry_abstinence_01_book1.htm

>not realizing they allow this so that retired government employees can create free range farms and sell their products at much higher prices

Its food for fuck sake.

Go take a bag of Oreos for a walk around the block. Feel ridiculous? Good, you should. Now replace Oreaos with chicken... you should feel just as ridiculous as before. If you dont, you need to grow a pair of balls

So what?

Why? They're just chickens, all their going to do is cluck all day.. Might as well make them useful.

Well they have to do something now that they can't become lobbyists

Whats your point? I get enough protein. And btw protein intake =/= strenght

what are you trying to say?

do you seriously expect me to walk around with oreos and chickens to prove that 'i have balls of steel'

Have you ever raised chickens? They're idiots and are too stupid to know what "enjoying life" is.

It's actually not cruel.

Then raise your own meat faggot.

I have 2 cows, about 40 chickens, 4 goats, and 3 pigs. I don't buy any meat from the stores. I treat all them all as good as possible and they grow up being big fat happy animals. I have a deep freezer full of meat year round.

People just need to realize how to live a good healthy happy life. One big component of that is raising your own animals. Plus it teachs my 7 and 9yr olds responsibility.

I agree.

I only eat meat when it was I or someone I know who killed and processed the animal in question. I don't eat meat often because of that restriction I place on myself.

My point being, animals are food. Thats it. If you are sitting there considering your foods feelings you have no balls. You are a step away from talking about YOUR feelings, crying in a support group, and having wine/cheese nights with your girlfriend

Vegetarian/vegans are the ultimate representation of the sisification of modern men

I don't care as long as it produces more food
stop being sentimental
people need to eat in the world

Kek

Cattle would be extinct if we didn't have a fucking use for it.
Deal with it.

If everyone stopped eating meat then all the animals we raise for meat would go extinct. They aren't raise for being pets or any other useful tasks. Just to be eating. Their purpose in life is to die and be eaten. People just need to stop living in giant cities and get back to nature and raise their own food. Much healthier and less cruel for the animals.

"We are not animals", as in: don't act like an animal and think before acting.

Chikens live not by emotion but by drive. Eat, sleep, reproduce, sleep, eat ect.
Avoid danger, avoid pain and reproduce more is a nice bonus thanks to their brains. Of course they have a social system and stuff but its all just for successful reproduction. Jist like humans

>you should justify animal cruelity to yourself, else you're a weak faggot
listen to yourself you sound like a socialshaming women
bag of oroes is just that, its not a living creature
agreed
i blame fastfood shit and too much consuming for things like that

I identify as chicken-kin and find this thread highly offensive. I hate seeing my sisters in photos like this.
Please visit my go-fund-me page and donate to my surgery. I intend on getting the chop and having my urinary and anal track joined, turning my bowels into a Cloaca.
#KFCH8ER

They really are incredibly fucking stupid. My sister has some. I installed some windows in her house for her. They come in boxes packed with styrofoam forms. Her boyfriend left a couple in the yard. Guess who fucking ate them? Fucking stupid chickens. I sometimes wonder that they aren't better off locked up.

i dunno man, i feel kinda bad for oreos. they're raised in cages, and never even see the sun before they're killed and packaged.

he's right fatass

I'm all for living, but this seems pretty cruel

100% agree as well. One thing im liberal about is animal rights, not saying we shouldn't eat them or saying we should stop hunting, but this feels wrong. Faggots tell themselves "the animal doesn't know what's happening" are delusional and just sprouting that shit because its more comfortable to believe the animal doesn't know. Spending your entire life in a cage is disgusting and i just hate how this is a thing.

>having a conscience makes you a pussy

You're one of those guys that thinks he's tough cuz' he eats a steak? lol

Fuck you I happen to enjoy my nuggies and tendies.

hurr durr animals meanwhile all you animal loving faggots wouldn't even be here if your ancestors weren't meat eating animals, none of us would. We need a war to cull the faggots

When you want a 18 egg carton for $3.00 this is what you get.

I built my own hen house and get my eggs cheap from happy chickens and when the chicken doesn't lay anymore i get a whole chicken to carve up and eat.

The isn't meat or no meat, the issue is hypercentralization and industrialized agriculture.

yes, so if we decide to persecute everyone unfit for society don't be sad when you're the ones in cages

That's why your people buy lots of their top quality meat from us, of all countries. You gotta have room, quality food and take your time to raise livestock properly.

When you don't, or when, as is the case in America, many people would eat any random crap because muh Mc Chicken, you end up with *farms* that resemble nineteenth century factories.

The're animals. They are not sentient. "Enjoying" life to them is eating and fucking.

You want cruel? Then you might wanna check out halal slaughter. That's way worse than this

THEY ARE JUST FUCKING BIRDS YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF A PREDATOR. THEY BARELY HAVE ANY FUCKING FEELING WHATSOEVER, IF IT WAS COWS MAAAAAAAYBE I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR BETA POV.

>Chickens are dumb
Retarded humans are dumb too, and yet we give them money and fucking voting rights just because. I personally wouldn't mind reasonable increasement of prices on meat and meat accessories if i knew that those animals were dealr with at least some empathy.

Isn't that basically how life is for us if you narrow it down.

Take away our gadgets and toys what do we do for fun and enjoyment?

We eat, drink and fuck until we die.

We are animals, just higher up on the food chain.

> "Enjoying" life to them is eating and fucking.

literally human tier.

at least the kikes want us to think so.

Letting animals live in five star like hotel conditions before you brutally slaughter and eat them somehow makes the meat taste better

You've yet to evolve from those specific "ancestors" that are to be readily regarded as animal rather than human, you stunted growth troglodyte.

>NEET
10/10 would live in cage being fed

Less stress does make the meat taste better you silly billy.

Why do you think you kill them fast and why veal tastes so damn good?

> applying feelings to an animal that would eat you if you were smaller than it

They do not have feelings. Strangely enough, animals are not humans and therefore cannot perceive the emotions that humans do.

> inb4 chimps etc

humanoid creatures are a gray area, like dogs. That's why we don't eat them en masse.

>somehow makes the meat taste better
it's mostly because the meat doesn't have adrenaline and stress in it so it's basically bigger baby meat, tender and soft good for chewing.

> You are a step away from talking about YOUR feelings, crying in a support group, and having wine/cheese nights with your girlfriend

As if they don't do that already.

> You're one of those guys that thinks he's tough cuz' he eats a steak? lol

You're one of those guys that thinks he's morally superior because he doesn't eat animals? LOL.
Bottom of the food chain for you.

it's called being a 'man' you should try it sometime you might get laid instead of having to jerk off into your block of tofu every night

>literally an

lol veal is from calfs taken from the mother after birth and literally trapped in a box so small they are never able to move or develop muscle tone you fucking retard.

we wuz dinosoars

Animal welfare are getting stricter by the day atleast in Norway.
The chickens have huge open spaces they live in and unlimited acsess to food and water. We make sure the temprature is optimal for their comfort and have ventilation 24/7 to keep the air fresh.
But the media made some scary stories about a medinice we used in food to keep the chickens from dying, we were forced to stopped feeding them the medince, the chickens are dying like flies. So everytime PETA or the media makes some bullshit video about food produiton in a 3rd world country or somehting like that, we suffer for it.
Give me 5 minutes and ill show you a picure of the chickens we have and how they live.

Daily reminder that domestic animals were walking food caused by selective breeding for centuries even before those huge pens and genetic shit existed.

what are you talking about, i'd be dead if i couldn't breath.

also c.h.e.c.k.e.d

fuck those chickens if they were bigger and had hands they'd put us all in cages and eat us too just look into their eyes

>animals don't feel like humans do
>they don't have feelings even though they've been known to react to emotional stimuli

this level of delusion

No, eating meat doesnt make you tough. Considering the feelings of your food makes you a sensitive bleeding heart bitch however.

I wouldnt date a woman who cant gut and clean an animal for dinner. I sure as fuck wouldnt call someone a man if they couldnt/wouldnt do the same

Are you saying that the meat of an animal that is fed corn and clean water and allowed to live in a proper place where it can sleep or fuck when it feels like it, is the same as locking up a thousand chicken in a dirty warehouse where they drink mostly each others piss and feed on garbage and basically never sleep because you keep the lights on, is exactly the same thing? Do you think that your body would be the same under said conditions? The same happens with the chicken.

>dhrips

To be kinder takes more resources. Resources cost. I see no conspiracy.
Capitalism is efficient exploitation of resources. Those who don't like it have to pay to make it better.

kek

>isn't that basically us when you remove our exceptions