What does Sup Forums think of Zeitgeist?

what does Sup Forums think of Zeitgeist?

Great start for getting awakened
Take it with a grain of salt but invest and deep more... The truth is stranger then fiction

Delve into the occult, ancient history, alternate history, myths and other conspiracy theory's... you'll eyes will open

full of error, kinda stupid

outdated.

I stayed at a holiday inn express last night

Some tiny redpills here and there, but it is mostly full of shit.

Saw it at 15 10 years ago.

Ever since then I've been interested in politics, and I really hate it.

Learning that the world isn't what it presents itself has been fucking horrific.

10% woke
90% Bullshit

It's like they knew how fake everything they said was, so they threw in some legit stuff to discredit. I'm not saying it's a shill but it's may be a shill.

How was your stay?

Was the room clean?

Did the shower have adequate hot water?

Did you get a complementary breakfast?

woah thanks bro
i actually needed that for sunday

what's updated?
what about the venooos project

*some* good ideas, mostly random bullshit. Thoroughly debunked in many sites.

shitgeist

this cornballs trying to be a new stalin

Back in 2008 I use to make fun of people who thought it was ground breaking.
When obviously blue pilled people would say "Oh you're into conspiracy theories? Me too!"
I would reply
"So what movie did you watch Loose change, or Zeitgeist that makes you think you're into conspiracies?"

It's literally beginner tier.

>Americans did WTC.
No you dumbass, Jews did.

"Dude pass the bong" tier.

Peter Joseph should have just stuck to playing the drums.

this.
There's a good site that fact-checks the shit out of Zeitgeist you can probably find with a little googling.
Venus Project doesn't work until resource scarcity is literally no longer a thing - we're talking another 200 years or so of advancement with robotics and automation.

I think Zeitgeist documentaries have been terribly marketed.
I always avoided it because it sounded like some stupid conspiracy shit, especially with that dump picture. It just screams ''woah dude, what if we're in like the Matrix yooo :DDD''

Failed PR.
I still don't even know what the movie is about, and it has ruined the word ''zeitgest'' for everyone.
Whenever people hear the word ''zeitgeist'' used they think of a movie they've never seen, not the actual meaning of the word.
Only this year I actually found out what a zeitgeist is.

Please don't restart this cult

I call it "Cringe compilation #33"

They raided /f/ with that mumbo jumbo

Fuck it

I answered a Craigslist ad once for some man on man action. The poster told me to meet him at such a hotel as the one you speak of. I got there and there was this portly boy in a groucho Marx mask. I asked him to remove it, and to my surprise it was none other than Jonah Hill! This portly fat ass proceeded to ask me to rail him up the behind with my monster cock, which I obliged. It was the facial abuse of gay anal. I left the room several hours later, Jonah still inside crying like a little whiny bitch, and trying desperately to stop his asshole from bleeding using the hotel towels.

a bluepill disguised as a redpill for normies

this