New anti-Trump video from John Oliver. Needs more dislikes and redpilled comments

youtube.com/watch?v=cBUeipXFisQ

Seems like this cuck hasn't accepted that this is his president for the next 4 years yet

>take my wfie, please
He actually said it. Absolutely cuck

Eight. Eight years.

First joke is literally a cuck joke. Ffs.

Liberal "comedians" pretend like they hate having a republican in office, but it gives them 4-8 years of lazy material that libtards will worship them for.

>tfw Sup Forums can't accept Drumpf got btfo within the first 2 minutes

>3500 lawsuits

>exceeds genre limit

wew lad

DEPORT
JOHN
OLIVER

His accent is impossible to listen to.

I'm just waiting for the next Drumpf-tier forced meme they try to shit out. Unintentionally hilarious, like watching a one-legged pupper try to jump.

>00:18

>"Take my wife please"

What did he mean by this?

>Oim funnay, rowght guize?

DRUMPF BTFO AGAIN

Is this supposed to be some comedy show?

All I hear is a little manlet complaining about trump

>his president for the next 4 years
Doesn't this cuck live in UK?

Hahahaha! Hahahah!

Trump is now our king! White men are going to be on top again :)

This is totally going to change everything in my life. My manager at McDonald's is African-American but now I don't need to take his shit anymore!!!

Hahaha Sup Forums WE DID IT! WE DID IT! I'm so stoked Sup Forums, we meme'd our way into history, WE ARE THE BEST. I'm so proud to be part of Sup Forums, GOD BLESS EMPEROR TRUMP.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. YAY Sup Forums!!! XD XD XD

It's purposefully misleading. He uses Trump's huge, multinational businesses to attack Trump himself. Ever wonder why EVERY business that matters has a legal department? Because they get sued constantly. That's business.

Thinking like this is why the left got and continues to get BTFO. Tbh Im a little tired of winning already...

Tell me about Hillary!

>Eight years.

God the English are disgusting.

Why does she wear the mask?

Filthy english scum needs to go back

What a sorry human being.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

>3500 LAWSUITS THAT'S UNPRECEDENTED

first google search

Apple

>According to Unified Patents, there were 3,499 patent litigation cases in 2011 and this is projected to hit 6,100 in 2015.

They're just using this to attempt to defame the man because they have nothing else!

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED CTR

Why do we even give this faggot views?
Let his shit show end like his pathetic life will

>Needs more dislikes and redpilled comments

p-please make youtube my safe space!!

you guys bring up the lawsuits as if you only watched the first minute or so, and yeah that part was dumb, but a lot of the trump university seems scammy as hell and truly awful

Reddit/pol/ shitposting is cancer

I know! I fucking HATE reddit!!! My life is pretty much defined by Sup Forums defeating reddit in the ULIMATE MEME WAR.

SO proud to stand by your side brother XD XD

TRUMP IS OUR KING!

I can tell he (someone else) put a lot of effort into the legal joke
it was politically misleading and irrelevant, but I can kinda respect it for trying to be funny
nothing else was anything but more Oliver cringe