I downloaded Opera for my tablet today because of this

Will probably move to firefox on my desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
brave.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's an extension. Not made by google, dipshit.

An extensipn is not necessarily official you idiot

Why the fuck are you using chrome

>using botnets

kek

>Needing a 3rd party add on to switch from the bot net.

The extension creator is not google.

That said don't use google.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Literally 1984 tier.

Opera is the shit, I'm using it now and enjoy the hell out of it. Best way to avoid the botnet, anons.

Firefox is run by a bunch of SJWs and has predictably been on a downward slide ever since they assumed control.

Grab uBlock, uMatrix, and HTTPS Everywhere, learn to use uMatrix, and you will have elite-tier browsing without infections or ads.

>google removes the ((())) extension from the store
>but won't remove this one
fuck them and fuck you

'le ebil' alt-right' should counteract by replacing BLM or Black power with Black supremacy or Black terrorism. Imagine the butthurt.

Firefox and Opera are each superior to Chrome in every way.

>unironically using chrome
>ever

Are you dumb?

I'm trying out Vivaldi, it's actually pretty nice desu senpai

We should make one replacing terms like "Urban youth" with niggers

Why? I use chrome? What am i missing out?

how would he know?

I just put it on my computer. It is awesome, way better than when I used it 10 years ago.

Does it even fucking matter?

Sorry, I really like them. I've had gmail for over 10 years now. So sue me.

If you have to use Chrome, at least use Chromium. Chrome is a literal botnet.

Being dumb is a relative thing. Dumb for a white guy or dumb for a nigger?

No, just sick of COMPANIES telling us how to speak and what to do.

botnet? Please explain original native american

So if we're not going to sugarcoat things then we can replace the phrase "Undocumented Citizen" with "Illegal Alien"?

Firefox 43 is the best, or any of the forks, if you are into Firefox. Pale Moon is nice.

You get free built-in vpn,adblocker,video pop out.

This is exactly what I said.

Palemoon master race

Google Chrome's user tracking capabilities include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:

Installation: upon installation, Google Chrome sends a randomly generated token from the installer back to Google. This is used to measure the success rate of Chrome installations. This feature is non-optional.
RLZ identifier: an encoded string that, according to Google, contains non-identifying bits of information about where Chrome was downloaded from and when it was installed. It is transmitted to Google upon the first launch, first use of the address bar, and first Google search query. The collected information is used to measure the success of promotional campaigns. This feature is non-optional, but Google does provide the necessary source code to decode the string.
ClientID: a unique identifier coupled with user preferences, logs of usages metrics, and crashes. This feature is optional and disabled by default.
OmniBox predictions: any text typed into the address bar is sent to Google. This feature is optional, but enabled by default.
Page-not-found web service: upon receiving a server not found response, the query typed into the address bar is sent to Google. This feature is optional, but enabled by default.
Spell-checking web service: any text typed is transmitted to Google. This feature is optional and disabled by default.
Google update: data concerning the user's Chrome usage, operating system details, and Chrome version is transmitted to Google periodically. This feature is non-optional.

>Palemoon
kys

I'm pretty sure you can find the seem kind of bullshit extention on firefox and opera
But even if I use it, firefox is cucked their CEO gave 1000$ to an anti-faggot organisation and had to resign

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Opera got bought the by the chinese btw.

fpbp

OP you are a moron. Stop encouraging people to use an even worse browser.

The extension wasn't made or sponsored by Google. That said, you shouldn't use Chrome or Opera. Use Chromium, the open source project upon which Chrome is built. Firefox is so insecure it is literally a joke.

That's an extension, but with that out of the way, I haven't used Jewgle Chrome in years.
Sergei Brinbergsteinowiczlevi can go eat his own discarded foreskin.

Vivaldi on the android?

Fuck off Larry.

>Opera is the shit, I'm using it now and enjoy the hell out of it. Best way to avoid the botnet, anons.

>muh botnet

Opera is literally closed source mystery meat. If you care about your freedom, you'd use Firefox or Chromium.

I can tell you've never used it. It's literally faster than Google, idk how that's possible, but it is.

>not using gods chosen browser Waterfox

what's the best email to use? If I'm giving up Chrome, may as well do the whole shebang and switch clients as well

Use Brave

It's by the guy who got fired from Firefox for donating to Right-wing causes.

It's also way faster and more secure than Firefox.

brave.com/

>"Why are white people want to live?"

>sliding their own terminology because their sheep "didn't get it"

Loving Every Laugh

lol trying to rip off the (((ECHO))) meme
get fucked

Brave doesn't have extensive extension support, does it?

Nah on the computer man

Probably because it was optimised and doesn't eat hundreds of megabytes of RAM per fucking window.

>Will probably move to firefox on my desktop
Firefox is the gayest browser out there, they even fired their CEO because he donated $1000 to prop 8.
They will probably built this extension into the browser when they find out.

>Chromium based

Dropped.

Arent all browsers doing that?
Google is just more open about it.

I had a turkey sandwich for lunch. I'll probably have a salad for dinner.

Since we are making threads about shit that doesn't matter, I thought I'd share.

>only Indian ITT
>giving tech support

I've never needed to install any so I'm not sure....by default it upgrades HTTP > HTTPS, blocks ads and has the options for block all scripts.

I'm sure they'll be adding extension support later on if it isn't there already.

>liberals invent a term
>liberals pretend it's a racist term
I'm confused, how does this make me a racist?

it's based on blink, everything else is built from the ground up

No. The extension is so when you type "Alt-right" in the search bar, it gets converted as if you searched for "white supremacist".

I just searched the term "alt-right" in Opera.

I came up with results regarding the alt-right and not white supremacy.

google and chrome is satanic anyway

Literally nothing there constitutes a botnet you fucking nigger

Salad for dinner?

That shit never fills me up unless I eat them for lunch.

Better have been cutting board turkey from thanksgiving.

>669

The whole point of this thread is to show what browsers don't do this. And no, not everyone does it. Hell, even Google does this only for Chrome. In Chromium there's one call to their servers (but that's not that bad)

It's a bad scene. Switch to chromium if you like chrome. Its practically the same.

Or try firefox 43. You'll get used to it easy, and it has the same level of extension support and customizability.

Once you start using Sup Forums X its simply impossible to go back.

Yeah, it does "fucking matter" you mongoloid. Google had NO FUCKING PART IN IT.

Also, Mozilla is way more SJW than Google as a company. You're honestly just fucking stupid. No other way to say it.

I had a salad for lunch. I'll probably have leftover homemade Thai Spiced Pork for dinner.

My food fixins are better than yours

I develop my web apps for chrome because it's faster and has more html5 features.

Every web site works better on chrome also.

>Opera
It's literally Chrome now. kys

>using the Intel compiler Jew
KYS

Actually it doesn't fucking matter. Google has already proven that they're on the liberal side of history. Or does no one remember that they changed the results to blacks every time you searched for a white couple or white man and white woman?

It's only a matter of time before Google goes the full 9 and implements this bullshit into the browser itself.

prove it

The point of doing that is so pages load faster. Time to upgrade from your pentium 4

Make a Chrome extension replacing 'liberal Democrat' with 'Cultural Marxist.

Are you retarded...?

how about just post what the best browser currently is and why?

I use bing and Internet Explorer on all my shit.
Come at me

That wouldn't shock normies. More like liberal democrat to literally Hitler. That should catch some normies eyes

Seems everyone has a different opinion on which to use based on this thread. Maybe the browser companies are shilling in this thread....

Brave is the best browser hands down. No ads, super fast.

Bonus: made by the man that made Firefox originally, but was dismissed as CEO for donating to Christian groups.

The question now is how to make it backfire on them.

>says something with no evidence to back up what they said
>"hurr you're a retard for not knowing this made up bullshit"

we cant make a extension to put brackets a round jews but they can do this?

I'm checking them out now, may just have both opera and brave on my comp

Interesting read. Bookmarked will read all later.

Absolutely, but I didn't cut it. Just a big old turkey chunk sandwich.
? You must have puny salads. I'm just doing it to up my fiber and be nice to my body. Years of shitty fast food lunches are catching up with me and I have no desire to be a 400 lbs. hacker.

You know I've found that most Americans have no idea what their daily caloric content is? I can eat huge salads, and it's half the calories of one white castle burger.

Of course if we could get rid of the illegal Mexicans, the USA wouldn't be so fat. Did you know Mexicans overtook the US on the fat scale? Not surprising every Mexican I see is a tub of lard. Deep fried everything.

> I really give no fucks, I'm just typing shit in a shitty thread. OP needs to get friends, or a blog. I care more about an alley cats menstrual cycle than this thread.

>Chromium
last time I installed Chromium, it wouldn't work. I couldn't go to any website. What the hell did I do wrong?

you do realize anyone can make any chrome extension they want

what, you want google to be the thought police and only allow extensions that they deem appropriate? fuck that

Yet they ban the (((coincidence))) detector

Oy vey

>Years of shitty fast food lunches are catching up with me and I have no desire to be a 400 lbs. hacker.

Wise move, bad input = expect bad output.

I think if we stopped the subsidies for literal garbage food, we'd be in a better place. But a lot of it has to do with community being fractured, meal-time not really being a thing in this society like it has been for aeons.

Convenience trumps everything these days.

protip, if you cut the chunk into strips it'll be more delicious and digestion is easier. Toast the bread, throw a little honey mustard mayo on each side, a little thyme if you're fancy.

God mode turkey sammich.

Yes, let's put all our data into one company owned by unscrupulous Jews (not even kidding)

They have access to everything you fucking type. It's as close to a bot net as you can legally get.

Don't believe me? Next time you book a ticket, cancel the first one intentionally (put in a random location). You will see google adsense ads for tickets to that location somewhere. I'm not even joking.

Best browser on Android is Fennec which is Firefox but with telemetry and other bullshit removed from code. It retains add-on support.

Best browser on desktop is any good fork of Firefox like Palemoon on Windows, Iceweasel on Debian and on MacOS... Macfags can get raped for all I care.
>using anything other than Debian
KYS

Fuck Brave browser. That shit has its own ads. Kill it with fire

>Firefox
You better dropped Firefox years ago (and switched to a fork like PaleMoon) after they kicked out a CEO (IIRC) for donating some money to an organisation lobbying against gay marriage.

> using a gecko based browser

wow, i'm literally shaking. fuck you, and fuck your family.

B U N D A S
U
N
D
A
S

Fucking perfect.

No excuse to hide anymore. Alt-right cucks will have to stfu. A few will be emboldened by the censorship and embrace it. and all the while it will return Sup Forums to the white supremacist status that it always maintained to scare off normies.

Nothing.

And neither are they.

Fuck Eich. That fucker went and made Brave browser and has ads integrated. Fuck him and fuck you too

>Using chrome anyway

Need to delete system32

Opera was pretty god tier before they switched over to Chrome.

Can't have good things it seems.