So everybody here is too stupid to read books, right?

So everybody here is too stupid to read books, right?

From what I gather, you geniuses learn about the intricacies of international politics through Sup Forums image macros, YouTube compilations of epic SJW-pwnings, and fake news websites like InfoWars and Russia Today

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
alipac.us/f8/pac-releases-evidence-backing-trumps-claims-mass-voter-fraud-2016-elections-340988/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HslqfPo1HI
bizpacreview.com/2015/10/14/illegal-immigrants-are-now-able-to-vote-in-california-judge-nap-explains-how-dems-got-away-with-it-263967
sos.ca.gov/elections/frequently-asked-questions/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and that book is the Quran

The first post, yet also the best post.

>Black guy smart
>White guy dumb
It is funny because it would be racist to do it the other way

>Niggers
>Reading

Africans are smarter than whites and outperform British students

I'm too smart to read books

savage, but also the bitter-sweet truth

*to

Top kek

stupid people read books. smart ones write them.

I don't even hate Africans but that needs a citation senpai

>nigger has read an entire library of books

Have you ever actually talked to one before?
All those loud dumb ass black women on campuses have their entire political gained from WE WUZ QUEENZ posts on Instagram.

And those women are heralded as the
>smart generation

A FUCKING NIGGER

fbpb

goes for everything

Where are the proofs?

Start fronting links or stfu bitch nigger

I agree, tell us about the latest Chomsky book you've read

Best fpbp I've seen in a while

I've read more books than you've seen in your life, in my first year at college.

Thankfully I bought an e reader, because moving ten boxes of books sucks.

i know right? Fuck technology, there's no way you could ever learn more from a video than from a book! Books are the pinnacle of human knowledge dispensation

t. dumb cuck

Reading books is appropriating white culture.

but most authors also say, that reading other works enchances their own. So the act of "reading books", isn't inherently bad - "only reading books", would be.

Can you explain to me how a book is not archaic? There's ways to absorb more info on a lesser time frame now. The only argument you can make is that it improves concentration.

are we talking african uni students or the one in a million exceptional niggers that we culturally abduct into our education system?

It's true you could get all of your information from infowars thanks pajeet you fucking retard.

>implying

when the first post is also the best post

whoever wrote this ad shows how little they understand.
the most dangerous person is the one with the most intelligence

someone should add some Thoreau to the list of poetry.

Is there an actual source on this?
I've seen this so many times and I really want to have those proofs

how does u plus one on here

What is it about books that fascinates you? Is it the story telling? Is it the ease to refer to previous passages? Is it the ability to go at one's own pace rather than a dictated 22min? Here is another good question what is even worth reading? of course the game of thrones books and the Great Gatsby are both great stories but they are great for different reasons. Fitzgerald was a true artist when it came to the written word and was convinced that he would create the great american masterpiece while Martin appeals to a lower common denominator. Are they equal? so tell us what is in books that is so fascinating. Tell us in your won words why we should read the vast lexicon of information that you most obviously read and understood. If you cant or if your just lying to us and you haven't touched a book past your college years I suggest that you rethink your shitposting strategy so take your (You) and either put up or shut up.

>infowars
>fake news
Pick one

>Someone makes a claim that blacks are smarter than whites
Sup Forums: where is the proof? I won't believe you until there is proof

>Someone makes a claim that 3 million illegals voted in the election
Sup Forums: So true! Muh InfoWars!

kek

False equivalence fallacy.

I can use an audio book instead. So much for muh books.

This user gets it, OP. Reading is dumb and not worth the time or energy. The ideas I get from browsing Sup Forums are much more thought out and profound than the ideas found in any book.

>being black
>reading

Top kek

>SJW-pwnings
>pwnings
Haven't heard that word since 7+ years.

Just show proof Jamal Garcia

I'm sorry if I implied that reading was dumb. I meant to say it is about quality of information not the quantity of it. Like in infowars and CNN did the exact same story and came to the exact same conclusion would the source of one automatically discredit it? or would the content despite coming to the same conclusion discredit it?

If these works that liberals read are "books" that are actually scientific journals or pamphlets that were stretched to 80 pages you must put into question the content and its relevancy. and going to OP's gay pic if the topic was evolution and the only book i read was the origin of species while the other guy read fundamentalist literature the quality of my information is objectively better because it pertains directly to the subject matter.

>we wuz libarians an sheeit

Needs a beard.

F P B P
P
B
P

first post greatest post of all time

>not realizing that books are a thing of the past

the only book that you need, is actually not really a book, just a general understanding of nihilism.

from that point onwards you could just sustain yourself on research journals like this.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Anything factual, even interrogation manuals, or loose strategic things like the art of war are okay though.

But basically every single letter that you read, which is not tied to reality in the most direct form, is cancerous. You are supposed to live in reality, not in the random firings of neuron clusters of other men, which we call "imagination"

Not an argument

You digest and process information better when you read it.

An audiobook is a book

It's literally someone reading you a book

alipac.us/f8/pac-releases-evidence-backing-trumps-claims-mass-voter-fraud-2016-elections-340988/

youtube.com/watch?v=2HslqfPo1HI

bizpacreview.com/2015/10/14/illegal-immigrants-are-now-able-to-vote-in-california-judge-nap-explains-how-dems-got-away-with-it-263967
Here are your sources about how rigged this election was.

And you get your information from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and the Huffingtonpost. Has you welfare check come in yet? Enjoy the money I am forced to give you.

I wasn't disputing reading. I was disputing reading from books.

Let's say you read Mein Kampf now. You won't find anything new than what you read on Sup Forums. Actually you'll find Hitler makes a much mellower case than Sup Forums propaganda. Yet this doesn't count as a book.

But if you want to bash somebody you should bash people reading books. Books only are a secondary (and at times tertiary) source of information.
Real world and statistics are primary sources and thus the most reliable. Most numbers and statistics kinda work in our favor.
Also
>plebs not using audiobooks should work the cottonfields and coal mines anyways

Hmn...

I've read more books than you

I've probably read more books than most of my college classes combined

I will make it simple. You need a Social Security number to register to vote. Let me show why your evidence is not related to the claim that "3 million illegals voted in this election."
>alipac.us/f8/pac-releases-evidence-backing-trumps-claims-mass-voter-fraud-2016-elections-340988/
One thing this link that would suggest illegals voting is "More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide." BUT, clicking on the link, the report says that "invalid" means the information is out of date (no longer reflect's voter's information--due to not updating the information when moving to a different address, possible name change). ALSO, this implies there was someone who registered in the first place, meaning THEY PROVIDED SS NUMBERS to register.

Another thing that would suggest illegals voting is the "The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud." HOWEVER, looking at the actual article, the article states at the end "We went over all of our processes and asked, 'Do we have any problems we don't know about?' We couldn't come up with anything," Wakefield said. "We know the scrutiny is really high, but anyone can file a complaint. Doesn't mean it's valid. That's why we want to know what it is." Essentially, anyone can file a complaint for voter fraud, but the investigation found NOTHING.

Next link.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2HslqfPo1HI
This is someone stuffing ballot boxes. Has nothing to do with illegals registering to vote.

>bizpacreview.com/2015/10/14/illegal-immigrants-are-now-able-to-vote-in-california-judge-nap-explains-how-dems-got-away-with-it-263967
This link is related to how AB60 in california allows people to get CA IDs/DLs without SS numbers. (continued in next post)

>implying niggers read

It is true. People can get CA IDs/DLs without SS numbers. But looking at CAs system,
sos.ca.gov/elections/frequently-asked-questions/

"To register to vote you must complete a brief voter registration application on paper or online. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number"

If you received your ID/DL without providing a SS number, the DMV will not have it on file. Therefore, when you submit an application to vote, because no SS number is on file, your application will be denied.

Thus, I have yet to see any sufficient proof that illegals have been able to register to vote without SS numbers (as they are required in order for you application to be accepted)

Nah. Books are the reason why I'm on the right.

I'm not even white. I grew up on history and literature of the Western civilization. Made me realize the beauties of cladistics and subtleties, modernity is destructive in comparison.

When the first post also happens to be the best post

I read fiction mostly. I do appreciate the insights offered by books, and find great enjoyment when I get completely engrossed.

Favorite books are either Picture of Dorian Grey, or Anna Karenina

>"President Obama's temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver's licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole."

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/

It's in the fucking picture, you google.

FPBP

Nice try, niggers don't read.