Brit/pol/ - rate my body lads edition

>SNP accused of barely trying in EU referendum after being outspent by Wetherspoon pub chain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/snp-accused-barely-trying-eu-referendum-outspent-wetherspoon/

>MPs are sexually assaulting young researchers who have nowhere to turn, says John Mann
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/mps-sexually-assaulting-young-researchers-have-nowhere-turn/

>'Justify executive pay' says government
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38138815

>'Have cake and eat it' notes dismissed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38134859

>Merkel QUASHES Theresa's expat plan: German leader rejects calls to protect EU migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/737705/angela-merkel-rejects-theresa-may-call-protect-eu-migrants-brexit

>Will the recount change the US election result? How long does a recount take?
express.co.uk/news/politics/737867/recounts-change-US-election-result-Wisconsin-Michigan-Pennsylvania-Donald-Trump-Clinton

>UK Denies That ‘Have Cake and Eat it’ is Brexit Policy
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/29/uk-denies-cake-eat-brexit-policy/

>Visegrad Nations Meet To Discuss Migrant Crisis, Terrorism
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/29/visegrad-nations-meet-discuss-migrant-crisis-terrorism/

>UK government defends apparent U-turn over workers on boards
theguardian.com/business/2016/nov/29/government-defends-apparent-u-turn-over-workers-on-boards

>Labour is heading for electoral wipeout – even without a Ukip resurgence
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/labour-heading-electoral-wipeout-even-without-ukip-resurgence/

>Government tells companies to justify executive pay rates
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/pay-gap-workers-executives-theresa-may-latest-announcement-inequality-green-pape-a7445606.html

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173199
pitchfork.com/news/70092-kate-bush-british-pm-theresa-may-is-the-best-thing-thats-happened-to-us-in-a-long-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotta post fast

Gotta post with a pass

Fuck the UK and fuck britniggers.

Lads i was in Greggs earlier

KILL YOURSELF AMERIKEK

Kek, imagine the absolute state of this place if Brit/pol/ posters actually did look like that

>shit edition made by a tripfag
>a foreign tripfag
seriously considering making another thread

Why were you in Greggs lad?

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/173199

suk muh toes kunt

I was buying a sausage roll. This woman called me racist.

that's it, non-foreign thread coming up lads

Why are britniggers so ugly?

No slacking guy is getting more pussy than many here.

>he's still posting
What happened to make you so invested in mildly annoying us?

Why are you still here?

>SNP accused of barely trying in EU referendum after being outspent by Wetherspoon pub chain
And yet the sheep voted to remain because Nicola Sturgeon told them if they wanted another independence referendum to vote remain, even though the SNP are all about being in the EU, which wouldn't mean independence anyway.

That being said if the Leave side actually BOTHERED to do more, there could have been different results in Scotland but instead they decided to let the sheep follow their master, so anyone there who did vote leave are just being ignored because "Scotland voted Remain".

>Kraut OP

Not a kraut you mong

>flag

In case anyone hasn't noticed, this is a morale dividing shill from CTR or something similar.

He's been tasked to Brit/pol/ to try and undermine the Frarage-Trump brofist.

how do we feel about this
based mum am i right lads
so far we have
1. eric clapton
2. morrissey
3. now kate bush
will liberals ever recover?
pitchfork.com/news/70092-kate-bush-british-pm-theresa-may-is-the-best-thing-thats-happened-to-us-in-a-long-time/

Prove it, Krautcuck.

Britniggers are subhuman

How do I get a haircut like the bloke on the right?

ENGLISH THREAD HERE

It's time to stop posting user.

Caption this.

thread's off to a cracking start then

cuck

A britnigger such as Farage can kill himself for all I care. Britniggers are worthless subhumans
Simple: just be a subhuman britnigger

You will never replace the Eternal Anglo poster user.

I don't want to replace him, I want him to kill him so their is one less britnigger

Feels good to trip up sometimes

THE ETERNAL ANGLO POSTER WAS A KRAUT YOU FUCKING NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was a Turk, kek

Cmon lads, less aggro.
Remember that if you say 'Happy Holidays' instead of 'Merry Christmas' then you're a cuck.

It was proxy

Now STOP POSTING BRITNIGGERS! Wehate these threads everyone hates britnigger threads!!!

U r a faget

WOW WTF. I hate britniggers now

>Posting in a British thread
You made a mistake coming here you absolute RUNT.

Just u wait. I'll fuck britniggerthreads up everyday. Britnigers cant even handlethe absolute DESTRUCTION their shit britnigger threads

>He actually thinks he can outshitpost Brits
LITERALLY creasing rn t-b-h l-a-d

Seasons Greetings!

Just face it! its over for u britnigger. Its the end of britniggers as we know it

>He's still going

Ahahahah what a nonce.

britniggers suk

What a stupid, bland, boring and unimaginative post. 0/10.

Britniggers just got BTFO. JUst admit it. You cant win against my superior posts

u suk

GOT 'EM

Although improved from your previous posts this one is still lacking in content and finesse. 3/10 is the best I can do.

Why do britnigger women go for real niggers

No, no. You're doing it all wrong user. Your previous post was decent. This is just dreadful. I did NOT enjoy reading this post. 1/10

I'm sorry :((( I promise I can do better