Try not to be so racist in the future.

u r so clever and right haha (:'))
*hands over le 1internetZ`*
For you good sir! Bazinga!!!

Hmmm...

YAAASSSSSSS

Never, because we are legal citizens.

Weak as fuck. Never post again.

Native Americans have to go back to Mongolia.

Don't forget to send the "Native Americans" back to Asia.

hilarious, you double nigger.
Except for the part where most of us honkies were born here.

stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley stob bulley

You have to go back.

Anchor babies must go back to the UK.

WHITE PEOPLE GET OFF OUR LAND YOU VIOLENT CHIMPANZEES

Hmmmmm really made me think. But I was born here so I'm a native American. . . Weird, huh? . . .

Damn, I am early.

Is that how your ancestors prevented themselves from being conquered?

So for you anyone born in usa is american?
Thats a pretty weak identity desu.

That's what native means especially in the case of the redskins. They never even had a country. Being a citizen of the united states is different than being native American. In the US the latter refers typically to redskins for some reason.

We should go around and cut every mexican in half so we can take the european part of them with us. After all the injuns hated mexicans more than anyone else. Apart from blacks probably.

So when are all you Angles gonna let the Celts have England back then? Back to Denmark you wetbacks

>captcha: ausfahrt bologna

SMASH DAT MAFUKIN LIKE BUTTON

Lol

Love drumpfs hate xd lmafo

a person born into a country is not illegal

btfo

You know most of the British population would be kicked out by King Arthur, right?

He's gonna come back from Avalon and Make Britain Great Again.

>Implying America was a country when whites arrived
>Implying the Indians has a system of laws when whites arrived

shit niqqa they didnt even have a written language when whites arrived....

>Conquered hundreds of years ago vs illegal immigration

Really makes me want to shoot you and watch the fear of death as the light leaves your eyes.

lol epic

did you watch the latest John Oliver episode too? it was great how he BTFO-ed Drumpf! XD

White people earned this country by the blood of red niggers.

Only once Europe is pure white again.

Ye but what i mean is that becoming american is too easy since the only requisite is being born there.
Already 2/3 of hispanics are american born and you wont be able to kick them out if you consider them one of you.

Yeah, I see what you're saying desu. I'm really supportive of needing a citizen parent to be born a citizen like a normal country.

By the logic liberals use when they make these sort of points though, all immigrants who weren't born on us soil should leave. By their logic most modern citizens of the USA have the same claim on native status as a feather Indian. That's the point I was trying to make; I just made it poorly.