What do frogs think of him?

Good or bad for France?

Did he want to take over Europe of did the Brits force his hand?

He was good for the World

>brits did this
>brits did that
neck yourself, faggot.

A great Italian man.

>Implying you guys were not a factor in any of this

How many fucking coalitions did you build to stop him?

How so?

A hero of France

Another man who tried to stop (((British))) financial domination of europe

As with all mass murdering warlords, unless you win, you lose. He lost, and the French suffered permanently. Then his heir fucked it up even worse.

So many empires fell trying to rival the Brits.

One of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. Even Hitler admired him.

he was italian

one of the best

This. Like how Columbus was also italian but everyone thinks he's spanish.
What are italians trying to hide?

Couldn't win the Russians

He could have changed the world if he had won Waterloo and took over the destiny of Western World.

oh my god corsica is not italy and they were just fighting a war of independence before this dude! learn your history! you triggered me reeeeeeeeeeee

He wanted to make France the land of the jews and he practically sucked kike cocks for a living to support all his wars, into the trash he goes

He was completely wrong about Trump every step of the way, and it's become apparent that his 2012 "prediction" was simply due to luck.

Leftists hate him.
Pussy Right hates him.
True Right secretly loves him.
Rest of France doesn't care.

he would have just made a shitty EU earlier. his code fundamentally sucks dick too. fuck you are your military police, continentals.

A true hero. We should have created Frangleterre and rule the world desu.

A manlet with a bone to pick that got way more credit than he ever deserved.

kickstarted archaeology
created the metric system
crated the napoleonic code which is still an influence on western law

Napoleon was was the Caesar of modern history, and I think he'll be remembered for millennia. He'd be vilified like Hitler, had he lived in the 20th century, though.

What does Sup Forums think about Metternich? Evola though he was based, but his anti-nationalism doesn't seem very nice.

The eternal anglo stikes again

Wrote the code civil and made our nation great.

for one his invasion of Egypt is responsible for modern day Egyptology and the re-discovery of the great Pharaohs

I didn't know that. I will have to read up on it.

>Should have
>implying you could have

You would have gotten BTFO, how many times do you have to get your shit kicked in before you realize anglos are superior?

Really makes you think

Not only good for France, but for Europe and civilization.
He brought us close to what was once the Mighty Roman Empire.

nice numbers meng

This guy was cool, i read about how when he came back from exile, he was stopped by a legion of French soldiers run by the new emperor and then he took off his shirt and said that if they were going to kill their rightful emperor then to do it right now, and literally all of the soldiers just started fucking cheering.

This guy was fucking based, he and andrew Jackson were the pinnacle of their generation for badassery

Now you are entering traditionalism, remember Pekka that nationalism started out as a leftist republican movement.