What do you have to say for yourselves...

What do you have to say for yourselves? You faggots are destroying the lives of well adjusted white men and turning them into edge lords.

"Moving on from Harris, I unlocked the Pandora’s box of “It’s not racist to criticise Islam!” content. Eventually I was introduced, by YouTube algorithms, toMilo and various “anti-SJW” videos (SJW, orsocial justice warrior, is a pejorative directed at progressives). They were shocking at first, but always presented as innocuous criticism from people claiming to be liberals themselves, or centrists, sometimes “just a regular conservative” – but never, ever identifying as the dreaded “alt-right”.
At the same time, the anti-SJW stuff also moved on to anti-feminism, men’s rights activists. I followed a lot of these people on Twitter, but never shared any of it. I just passively consumed it, because, deep down, I knew I was ashamed of what I was doing. I’d started to roll my eyes when my friends talked about liberal, progressive things. What was wrong with them? Did they not understand what being arealliberal was? All my friends were just SJWs. They didn’t know that free speech was under threat and that politically correct culture and censorship were the true problem.

On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife. Nothing “overtly racist”, just some of the “innocuous” type of things the YouTubers had presented: “Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”

She was taken aback but I tried to justify it: “Well, I’m more a left-leaning centrist. PC culture has gone too far, we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots.”

The indoctrination was complete."

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

>Anonymous

opinion discarded. if you can't put your name on it you are probably just a figment of some editor's imagination

>oh no they almost changed my mind through logic
Not clicking on that shit faggot. Archive that shit.

>well adjusted white men
You mean cuckolds into not cuckolds?

He must be a retard if he was that manipulated so easily.

Literally reads like some kind of reverse-psyop fan fiction. And I usually don't believe in shit like that.

Hillary invented alt-right.
Her business.

t. Anonymous

Almost out of plato's cave, then he fell back down.

Sup Forums is indeed poison, but that doesn't mean Sam and Milo don't speak the truth.

My life became MUCH better once I stopped browsing Sup Forums every day, even though I still post regularly on other boards.

I participate in Sup Forums to build up a tolerance... an immunity to Sup Forums.

It's a vicious cycle.

That's just another prank by /ourguy/ Godfrey Elfwick.

>I started becoming rational, but then I got scared that other people didn't think like me so I cut myself off from the truth

This sounds like a failed attempt to leave a cult

Nice

If reading shit on an online Bengali hopscotch forum makes you change your core beliefs than either you or your beliefs are weak.

>almost led to full-scale Islamophobia

This is the most pathetic shilling by the yids I have ever seen.

tldr

>tfw the alt-right is finished

>no gay sex with hats ON
You're better than this, jew.

>tfw labour will never win an election again

>tfw gommunism is finished

Jack Daniels almost made an alcoholic. It's poison. Kill Jack now.

>we're winning the culture war
SJWs are toxic. BLM is toxic. The MSM and Hollywood are toxic.

What's left for liberals? Just censoring anyone who doesn't hold up their narrative?

> being that afraid of red pill

>Did they not understand what being a real liberal was? All my friends were just SJWs. They didn’t know that free speech was under threat and that politically correct culture and censorship were the true problem.
>"Poisonous" thinking
Is this satire or does the left really just want to crawl under a hedge and die

One day he'll complain about the Alt-Right almost turning him into a racist, the next he'll complain about the Alt-Right turning his parents into soap.

I saved my notes to a cloud and yelled at the hacker next door he better get my orders straight or I'm going to stop writing.

The only thing I gained from reading this article is a reaffirmation of what I already knew.
People have lost critical thinking skills. This man doesn't actually believe in anything, he just parrots what he hears without actually processing it.

sure now op likes anonymity.

Sounds like he took the red pill, puked it up because he didn't like what he saw, and swallowed the blue pill instead

can't say I blame him

>People have lost critical thinking skills
Ironic.

this article is a great example of why labels are bad
>I believe X
>Group A believes XYZ
>omg I am turning into Group A - Group A are bad!!
>I will now be in Group B and suspend my - albeit logical - belief in X, in order to avoid being labelled as a member of Group A and associated with beliefs Y and Z, which I disagree with
>My message in telling you this story was to emphasise - Group A are bad

Very well put. This is something that is becoming not just more prevalent in politics but overall. Massive groups of people are being stuck in one group then that group is being criticised then people feel like they are being wrongly attacked for something they didn't do.

One of the reasons why many leftists have swung further right and turned on people like Hillary.

It definitely has his tone, I believe it.

>“Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”
What a dumb racist. Islam is of course compatible with Western civilization. People who do shit at home and don't start to radically show their radicalism, aren't a problem.

>One of the reasons why many leftists have swung further right and turned on people like Hillary.

That does not happen in real life, you just don't change your core philosophy on a whim.

What you are seeing is people with no philosophy, no educated and nuanced views of the topic. They treat politics like a sports team

Regardless you do know that the clintons were never loved by the far left, it was always a compromise. The clintons won the center by triangulation, they stole all the economic ideas from the right.

The far left has always hated them for that and the far right was the only recourse left for those that were die hard GOP fans

I guess we'll just have to collectively determine the geopolitical warzones for the people who can't live without war.

Oh no, poor whitey has to think for themselves. When does the privilege end?

Happened to me. 1488 broseph

It's quite subdued, isn't it? Nothing really gives it away(unlike that Kotaku hoax about the strong black womyn who learned how to drive from GTA IV)

>not knowing how to greentext

I still think the article is satirical and the guardian have been trolled.