Honestly, it would have been better if this man was /ourguy/ for the presidency

Honestly, it would have been better if this man was /ourguy/ for the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. He's still /myguy/.

Liberty Be Upon Him

Nooo, not the roads

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

Remember when they wouldn't say his name when they were announcing the delegates for each candidate, and how pissed the audience was?

I don't know why Sup Forums gave up on the libertarian meme
...of course, as soon as I type this, I remember the libertarians ran Gary.

Anybody with a brain knows this user.

Commencing Ronposting

Remember Impact? Ron remembers

Ron Paul is the smartest and the best representative of Liberalism prove me wrong
>> Pro tip you can't

>tfw made tons of Ron Paul OC back in the day and now most of Sup Forums hates him or doesn't care

>2012
>not voting Ron Paul
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Why does Ron Paul have such a kind face?

Because he is a genuine person who delivered lots of babies

I like Ron Paul too. He is getting up there in age though. 81 and it's starting to show sometimes when he talks i think.

He's always been a patsy and controlled opposition.

You might as well support Sanders if you really want to fuck with the powers with be considering how badly the dems fucked him over according to the leaked e-mails.

Did you see this year's convention?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

He's an old senile batcased globalists fuck Paul he's a sellout.

People like him don't win because he isn't actually a leader.

Please don't make me watch that, I can't bear to see how low libertarians have fallen
I did support sanders, and considering how badly the Dems wanted him gone, I think it was the right choice

Don't talk shit about a damn hero son.

Like Trudeau?

Then he rolled over and sold out. Glad he got cheated out of the primaries.

If we should judge an individual by it's party behaviour, Donald trump it's a republican.

say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens

There's no standar like the gold standar.

Ron "Suck Muslim Cock" Paul

No fucking thank you.

He ran as a Democrat. I'm sure Sanders did not like Hillary but it was in his interests to support her over Trump, though the deed was a dirty one. After all she was sure to cost herself plenty of vote through her own behavior, as her campaign was doomed from the start. She didn't need Bernie's help to fuck herself over and I'm sure Bernie saw that at the same time you did.

He wants to be grandpa to a nation of adults, but we need a dad to rule a nation of children. Fuck off Ron!

Ron subscribed to this INSANE notion that if you don't bomb thousands of civilians, they might like you more

>tfw when ron paul would have cut off the welfare
>tfw this would've stopped a lot of immigration
>tfw ron paul has one government program, a big beautiful wall and immigration controls
>tfw america is great again

Ron Paul literally delivers children

Ron subscribed to the insane notion that if you don't let muzzies flood you're country than you're racist.

He can burn in fucking hell. Jew cock loving anti-white dog.

Ron Paul doesn't believe in walls or immigration control.
He's a fucking retard.

Careful with you're conjunction's, fellow burger
Have fun with your wars waged on behalf of the globalists in DC

Ron Paul was in favour of border control, so no, he wasn't in favour of anyone "flooding" in.

There is nothing wrong with legal immigration. Or did you think the Statue Of Liberty is some kind of joke?

Just go ahead and say it haters, you don't like him cause you are afraid to end the fed.

>inb4 free bumps.

>tfw meme magic could have gotten based Ron elected
>We discovered its true power too late and wasted it on Trump instead

Next election cycle we need to support Jim Webb.

Take solice knowing that big "L" Libertarians have always been beltway cucks and should never be taken seriously.

Paleo or bust

It's amazing that some Sup Forumstards will call Ronnie a jewish shill when ending the fed is the antithesis of globalist bankers' wants

Well unlike Ron Paul, Sanders controlled a decent chunk of the Democratic party, and used that as leverage to at least shift the party a little back to the left.

Plus if he didn't throw his support to Clinton it would throw his faction to the wilderness and the party would shift even further to the right.

Clinton still finding a lose is the best thing to happen because the Republicans and Trump are going to start taking a chainsaw to popular domestic programs and unless they push through national voter restriction laws, they're going to get buttfucked since Trump can no longer run as the outsider and the democratic party is a dumpster fire right now.

>Thinking a old and busted meme and repeating the same thing over and over again made Trump get elected.
You're going to be 1000 times more obnoxious than what happened with the TORtanic.

>Ron goes to /new/

Here's some b8 fresh from 2012

Too bad he's a spineless cuck like sanders and scammed his supporters out of donations like stein

thanks for the rare rons

Your donation system will always open the door for this criticism, that's why he was opposed to it, he accepted money for delivering a message and he did, you can't blame him if america didn't listened, cause he was very clear and still is.

no. i can blame him and I do

Not in this current climate. I am still a libertarian at heart, but the current political climate requires strong decisive action

All this fuckboys talking shit about Ron "The God" Paul
smdhtbh senpai

>burger intellect
stop arguing with them

Who /stood with Rand/ here?

That's part of the reason why I supported Trump in the primaries. Fuck all of the media, the GOPe and all those faggots who railroaded Paul the way they did.

Why for not bending to the will of the two party system?

For directly opposing laws like the patriot act?

For speaking against fiat currency and the federal reserve?

For wanting to audit the fed, an intitution that lies to the citizen even in it's very name?