Going to a black dinner tonight. What should I bring that would go over well with blacks...

Going to a black dinner tonight. What should I bring that would go over well with blacks? And no I dont want to attend but its work related and I mist.

Chitlins

kfc and 40 oz malt liqours

make sure to wear your maga hat

I hear blacks love Trump

Any kind of BBQ or spicy chips. Beer, any kind at all.

What kind of dinner? If it's a group thing, desert is always a good idea, get something good that most importantly LOOKS appetizing. It should taste pretty good, but just think if a kid would want to eat it, and that's how you judge if a crowd will take some. Depending on crowd size I'd recommend cake or pie, brownies if you've got a lot of people.

If not, then Mexican food. Easy to serve, easy to eat, everyone likes it. Just don't bring some 'Mexican Casserole' shit. Make-Your-Own tacos/burritos/etc. with steak go over well.

Bring dessert (pie, cookies, cupcakes)

40 ounces and a blunt, like they were promised back then.

Some do....

Look up what a black person would buy with ebt and welfare. Go and purchase those products. Watch their monkey faces light up.

>40's
>cough syrup
>nail polish
>fried food
>gasoline

Bring a gun for protection. They all will.

>And no I dont want to attend but its work related and I mist.
>I mist
Good idea, gas them.

Menthols, 40, swishers, couple grams of dry mids

>inb4 watermellon

wear a button down, nice pair of khakis, and bring some desserts/ appetizers. Are you that fucking retarded?

Bring your peace offering of a bucket of KFC a 40z of Steel Reserve

This. It's not a meme.

Dis nigga gits it, shieeeet mayne

Chitlins and lemon heads. I'm not even kidding.

>couple grams of dry mids

Lol so true

def a carton of newports, some low grade weed and a philly blunt, maybe a steel reserve 40 oz.
7 herbs and spices family size as well.

take your girlfriend, sit in the corner and enjoy the show.

Flamin' Hot Cheetos

a father