We live in a country where we put the flag on our thongs and literally wear it up our asses

She has a point you know.

link related

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=literally flag

How come people don't believe in symbolisms anymore? There's no intent or symbolism in having a flag up your asshole.

Go home CTR, nationalist USA has arrived.

>I literally use a flag as a back seat cover in my car. People rest their asses on it, its the only use I've found for it.

>I would never burn one, but I'd die to protect the right to do so.

What did he mean by this?

Good fucking riddance

>being so dumb you don't realize you're literally waving an American flag in your car 100% of the time just so your friends can sit on it a few times a month and say "lol Fuck America right? XDD"

it means he has to go back

She unironically has a point. You burgers desecrate your flag left right and center but flip your shit only when someone does it in a weird way

Only dumpster diving specimens do this. They're the same people who struggle to dress themselves appropriately just to go to the grocery store.

A thong is not a flag. At best the thong has some coloring and components used for a flag.

heh. pretty funny actually.

You are still not supposed to wear american flag clothing

>they are literally fighting so that people who protest (in ways like burning the flag) aren't imprisoned or killed
>American military literally fights and dies over seas so degenerate scum can burn flags back home
>literally

Get yer guns boys. Time to die in a third world shithole so fluidgender sjws can literally burn flags back home. Its the American way. Its what we fight and die for.

DONT YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MUH FLAG

>If you burn a Quaran you're a racist.
>But if I burn your country's flag on her own soil, it's my right to do so!!!

>i wear thongs
>therefore most people wear thongs
degenerate slut. DOTR is nigh.

You don't want America inside of you?
Talk about pathetic.

>implying that old man wouldn't kick your beta ass.

haha jesus christ y'all retarded

>"I pledged allegiance to the flag every morning inside an internment camp."
>conveniently leaves out the part where Democrats put him there, continues to shill for them as hard as possible.

>implying his homo ass would do anything but tow the liberal line

>trump is literally taking away the first amendment
>gonna literally burn a flag right now
>muh freedom

do burgers unironically wear things like this?

People always say they would die for something they believe in until it's actually time to die for something you believe In

never

No self respecting patriot would where that. Liberal scum probably.

>unironically defends a flag desecrator

shut up hippy

>ironically masturbating

I want a US thong

If flag burning is made a crime punishable by death will these people volunteer to die in place of the found guilty hippy scum flag burners?

She does.

No flag should be immune from burning, because it's an invocation of free speech. However, burning a flag (or anything at all) in public should be a crime. It's littering, or endangering others.

Yeah and people who act like that should be shamed out of polite society

It means time to buy some internment camp upgrades from the Germans

Its also arson. When the cops catch protester fucks burning flags arson is generally the charge.

I've seen enough...

>atheists-in-america.png

There's a difference between an actual flag, and the pattern of "stars and stripes."

There are men in America who where pic related.

I'm pretty sure people only wear it ironically.

>muh freedom cat

You can literally shit all over a yankand he will shake your hand afterwards, but lower the yankee flag and drop a turd on that and he will blow both butt cheeks off with a shotgun