WILDFIRES GENERAL

twitter.com/lenechka_fadeev/status/803512266721206272

MUSLIMS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/forest-fires-continue-rage-southern-europe-160811060427770.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/20/forest-fires-burn-119000-acres-8-southeastern-states/94169774/
blog.adl.org/extremism/terrorist-propaganda-encourages-attacks-with-common-items
washingtonexaminer.com/expert-warns-terrorists-may-be-setting-wildfires-across-american-west/article/2531949
twitter.com/WBIRWeather/status/803695091026198529
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/forest-fires-continue-rage-southern-europe-160811060427770.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/20/forest-fires-burn-119000-acres-8-southeastern-states/94169774/

MASSIVE FOREST FIRES IN

>EIGHT

STATES

EUROPE

SPAIN

ISRAEL

Not a coincidence. Enemy action.

>In 2013, Inspire magazine, AQAP’s English-language propaganda magazine, issued a companion publication titled the “Mujahid Pocketbook,” which aggregated various attack suggestions promoted in Inspire and provided some additional suggestions as well. Plot ideas included torching parked vehicles, causing road accidents, STARTING FOREST FIRES, using vehicles to run over civilians, and building bombs.

>Terrorist supporters sometimes promote their own ideas for nontraditional attacks online as well. In a recent example, a discussion on a pro-ISIS forum that ran between June and July 2016 included a number of terror attack suggestions from forum users, some of which had been suggested by official terrorist propaganda as well. Among them were setting forest fires and calling in false reports of bombs to disrupt the operations of emergency services

>Select all images with trains

I can't fucking believe I'm linking to the ADL, I feel dirty, but:

blog.adl.org/extremism/terrorist-propaganda-encourages-attacks-with-common-items

>In a September 2014 speech that was widely translated and shared over social media, ISIS spokesman Abu Mohamed al Adnani called for ISIS supporters to commit lone wolf attacks against civilians, and provided a number of suggestions for doing so, including by running them over. He stated: “If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of his allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him…. If you are unable to do so, then burn his home, car, or business. Or destroy his crops.”

>In 2013, Inspire magazine, AQAP’s English-language propaganda magazine, issued a companion publication titled the “Mujahid Pocketbook,” which aggregated various attack suggestions promoted in Inspire and provided some additional suggestions as well. Plot ideas included torching parked vehicles, causing road accidents, starting forest fires, using vehicles to run over civilians, and building bombs.

>Terrorist supporters sometimes promote their own ideas for nontraditional attacks online as well. In a recent example, a discussion on a pro-ISIS forum that ran between June and July 2016 included a number of terror attack suggestions from forum users, some of which had been suggested by official terrorist propaganda as well. Among them were setting forest fires and calling in false reports of bombs to disrupt the operations of emergency services

June and July

Which is when the majority of these wildfires in the US started.

I don't speak Muslim. You'll have to explain more

Old threads:

We saved the eagles here:

Most recent thread:

this, someone who speaks durka needs to translate

I live in Colorado. Should I be worried?

>mudslimes are starting wildfires throughout the country, should I be worried?
no, not at all

holy shit dude

I mean. I got a 4 wheel drive truck, an AR-15 and free time.

washingtonexaminer.com/expert-warns-terrorists-may-be-setting-wildfires-across-american-west/article/2531949

You need to import some African "fire-beaters" like Trudeau did in Canada eh

>Most recent thread
> no msm coverage
Was the first story on GMA this morning. Between about 3&5 minutes of coverage.

why dont they just shoot the fire??

A whole five minutes of coverage

Westgate Resort: before and after

twitter.com/WBIRWeather/status/803695091026198529

forest fires of peace

Maybe this is why I was being watched.
I was saying shit about the nation burning if Hillary won on here and I guess they though to make sure I'm not involved.
Trump won guys.
I'm all good.

>literally Nero

why doesnt fire stay in its own country?

If you stop the barbarians they win

Can one of you tennesseefags go live stream from the fire?

cell coverage is probably shit, it burned several of the towers

>the idiots claiming it's not the same place becasue they can't into perspective
Holy shit.

#notallfires

I've lived in NC for 32 years and have never seen fires like this

ban assault fires

Wasn't ISIS instructing muslims to start forest fires a few months ago?

You soft cocks can't even deal with a little bushfire? Harden up cunts.

What kind of dumbasses are staring wildfires right as winter starts?

If the fucks had any brains they'd have done this in august

Is that a rhetorical question?

this is dope

this will turn so many people against muslims and they will be deported and their countries nuked

RIP

Literally Silent Hill 2

that's sad man

and no one is going to do a thing about it
>shrug

Idahoan here. while i can attest to their relative weakness as i personally live in a tinderbox, its beautiful country thats being burnt right now

i can't help but feel maybe their fire control in the previous years was too strict. if you don't let natural fires burn you get situations like this

Syria or Tennessee?

Tennessee. That place had infrastructure at some point

>that power pole

didn't think power lines were sturdy enough

>shopping cart
that'll be us

Yes

It's a little different when brown people are starting them on purpose.

That looks pretty scenic desu

Do they want a genocide?

Because that's how you get a genocide

Reminder, the fire in spain was started by a 27 >GERMAN< man

Tanned german i wonder?

(((some))) musilms just want to watch the world burn

oh fucking great, they are all ready burning cars here all the time. Wont be long before those fuckers start burning the woods to, not after they have gotten the idea.

At least its winter here now.

How the fuck do we combat muslims starting forest fires? Round them all up? What the fuck do we do until Trump is president?

I'm officially spooked. This could just be the first wave of attacks. They could poison water supplies. Remember when that guy in Chicago was caught in a water treatment plant but the cops let him go?

checked your digits and your tabs

Yes anyone practicing islam needs to be interred and deported to saudi arabia

>Plot ideas included torching parked vehicles, causing road accidents, STARTING FOREST FIRES, using vehicles to run over civilians, and building bombs.
Plot ideas included torching parked vehicles, causing road accidents, STARTING FOREST FIRES, using vehicles to run over civilians, and building bombs.
>Among them were setting forest fires and calling in false reports of bombs to disrupt the operations of emergency services
Fucking check on all of them.

People think its just disgruntled poor youth and that you can fix everything with more money and muh jobs. Its actually a low intensity war, rapes, fires, bomb threats, throwing fucking rocks down onto the highway from overpasses, all of it.

>How the fuck do we combat muslims starting forest fires? Round them all up?

Yes. And ban Islam like the US banned communism before.

Deport them all and close the borders. Then the new Crusade can begin.

Has this been corroborated by anyone else? If muzzies attacked our National Parks that'd be a step too far.

we should get /out/ doing recon for us

see something, say something

>How the fuck do we combat muslims starting forest fires? Round them all up? What the fuck do we do until Trump is president?
You did it to the japs didn't you?

muslims aren't a race

Fucking Muzzies.

>White people are the only people who enjoy nature
>Forest fires destroy large parts of nature and deny it for whitey
I wonder who could be behind this

it's like what happened to us, just yours might be in bigger scale
this is a their new way of terror, next summer we probably going to see this in Europe as well

THIS IS GREAT MUSLIMS JUST FUCKED UP ROYALLY

The singly only thing prevent this global cancer from being cured via radiotherapy is the left wing "progressives".
The single reason ISIS was being defended by them is because they only killed white people.
They just killed something more valuable to the left than whites. Nature.

If Americans see photos off burnt terrain covered in animals corpses, they will hate Muslims more than ever before. #yesallmudslimes

And?

Ditto. Got married in Gatlinburg though and it's pretty sad to see such destruction there. If this really was muzzies doing this, fuck ... Trump better just make a law to kill em all on sight.

We require money for anti terrorism measures greatest ally.

We need money for da bissles

What a coincidence

we ain't have fires here now, it's not summer.

>2 fires in wisconsin
>hundreds down south
>hundreds around large cities
feels good man

>based mother nature just dropped a layer of thick wet snow

How long until they start blowing pipelines though? This could get nasty very fast

They slowed down because they saw it was helping Trump's numbers. Now that he's in they're probably going to go all out.

We seriously need to show these fucks how to really jihad

Kill em all

Crusade and liberation of Constantinople when?

Forest management is pretty poor overall in the US. We don't get enough fires to clear it the underbrush. This could end up being good for the forests eventually. They are forcing better management of the land. Thanks sand niggers.

oh fuck they found Australia's biggest weakness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires

My state has like 15 dots on that map and I see nothing on the news about anything except the TN ones. How accurate is this thing?

When President Trump and Russia team up.

>that forced "urban" lingo at the top

Is my 54 year old aunt a Jihadi?

It's ISIS, bruh

Great they figured out they can set the landscape on fire, there goes the Scandinavian countries too....

did the eagles live i hope?

Tolerant liberals are at it again.

You "people" are such babies.

Literally the whole of Australia catches fire between September and March every year. Muslims would just be pissing in a sea of piss.

We memed so hard the fire - which you could fucking SEE getting closer to the eagles live webcam - retroactively WASN'T close to them at all, and then heavy rain fell on their sanctuary.

I am not making this up. Many witnesses. Amazing!

You don't have forests like we do, you have bush filled with weird trees and grass and emus and petro huffers.

Those bastards set fire to the fucking smoky mountains.

Fuck them.

Is this all arson? Are muslims setting these fires?

Think a bit harder, you'll get there.

Sauce?

If Muslims attacked one of those liberal coastal cities it would be doing the world a favor.

Mississippi here. It's about to get bad here, but with tornados.

shadilay,
blessings from above and below.

Everyone please make sure these comments get exposure, ensures a Trump 2nd term.

fire season in the southeast and eastern portions of the US are in the winter compared to the wests which is in summer.

t. wildland firefighter

Find out where the little fucker lives.

Are there more wildfires than usual for this time of year in America?

Pic is kind of pretty.

>Australia's biggest weakness.

WRONG.

bump, this is serial

>They just killed something more valuable to the left than whites. Nature.
Leftists don't really give a shit about nature. Hatred of white men is their idee fixe. They'd blow up the Earth before making peace with the ebil white male.

It will be cold winter.