What will his legacy be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR3S3Tz114o
youtube.com/watch?v=hrDREg4Y4E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEING A FUCKING NIGGER

without obamacare? Great
with obamacare? meh

Sup Forums will make him out worse than what he was, but they voted for trump so i'm not sure you can go by what they think.

Mass surveillance of citizenry, drone strikes, abuse and expansion of executive order usage.

desu he was pretty based.

also he'll look 10000x even better than he actually was by the time trump finishes fucking up the country.

First black President. Other than that? Utter failure.

HE'S A NIGGER

First(and probably only) person to ever be President of the United States while Black.
That's about it.

JUST

Fucking Michelle in every room in the White House.

Okay Kramer

His pansy ass apology tour.

Trump will need lots of disinfectant.

He alowed BLM to exist.

You mean Getting fucked by Micheal

Forgotten.

The one man would could bring out all the festering closet racism in America just by the color of his skin.

Learning about his son Trayvon.

Satanic cannibal pedophile.

Pizzagate is just the beginning. The cryptoanons will never give up until this is fully exposed. This nigger and his sadistic friends will be lynched.

lel i almost forgot. what a fucking cuck

He was Bush 2.0; Black Bush.

He opened relationships with Cuba but now that Castro is dead, Cuba will become America's whorehouse again in a couple of years so that was kinda useless in the grand scheme of things

Like I said; utter failure.

His legacy is that his utter failure led to Trump winning the election. Thanks Obama.

At least now we now what he meant with his running slogan back then ....

Being black.

That is it.

And you guys almost got Lady Bush heh.

Paving the way for Trump

The guy who fucked up so hard he got Trump elected.

And also the guy responsible for the mass surveillance, drones, etc.. programs that libtards turned a blind eye to because muh nigger president until he gave the keys to Trump.

probably a great guy in personality. first black president. everyone including myself fell in love. reality came into play though and he was just another Bush the 3rd. however he was a lot more relaxing to listen to when he would speak and he did speak a few small truths lets be honest.

>led racial division beyond the levels of 1960s
>constantly tried to overreach constitutionality through executive order
>skipped due process of American citizens by simply having them killed
>made deals with hostage takers
>directly funded, trained, and equipped the world's greatest terrorist that in history
>took office at the dip of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression, and took credit
>took credit for a 9 year, 11,000 person, multinational, 2 Trillion dollar manhunt, by sitting in a room 9000 miles from the Bin Laden compound

Basically, acted like a nigger for 8 years

10 trillion debt

Ding Ding we have a winner!

>20 trillion in debt
>obamacare failed
>black community did not improve
>race relations got a lot worse under his reign, and he is largely responsible for that.
>said things that shouldn't be said by a POTUS. And to think everyone considers this dude 'presidential'. He's clasless.
>social degeneracy increased: tweeted positively about that tranny, legalized gay marriage, ...
>marxist infiltrator that hated the country he was leading

He's a complete and utter failure, the quintessential affirmative action candidate and a traitor to his country. The reason a lot of people don't realize this is the fact that he's black and maybe even more importantly, that the leftist, lying media covers his ass constantly. Bush was horrible, but at least people were aware of it because the media slaughtered him.

Fuck Obama.

Gay shit and drone kills.

well

at least i will

go down

as

a

president

A "wife" more masculine than he is

Obama was basically Bush, but also a racebaiter. He got a Nobel Peace Prize, and then trafficked arms in Syria and bombed Libya.

He'll probably be remembered for Obamacare and being black. His Bushesque fuckups will be forgotten because he's not white. It's already impossible to criticize him, because his army of nogs shout racist.

We already had her from 92-01.

> legalized gay marriage, ...

That was the supreme court

Nothing, Trump will overturn most of his landmark executive orders and then rename the ACA Trumpcare.

He's that petty, all because Obama shit on him at a dinner after he said Obama was a Kenyan.

Resegregation instead of unification.

Besides NSA, bombing Pakistan with drones and fucking up Libya, did he do anything ?

> rename the ACA Trumpcare
> Obamacare is just a disaster. Premiums are going up at astounding rates. It's simply unaffordable.
>That's why I'm creating Trumpcare, which is going to be terrific. We're going to do wonderful things in healthcare, believe me.

His legacy will reinforce the stereotype that when a black family moves in, the entire neighbourhoods property value goes down.
Thanks obama

Being the only President in U.S history to ever give into terrorist ransom demands.

The "damn nigger president did what his white master president did before him" legacy.

The first half-white president.

the first and last non-white male President

a footnote for being the first non-white president

I just watched this bullshit advertisement on HBO for Vice where they try to make Obama appear like he was fucked by the Tea Party.

Donald Trump.

First post best post

Homo Muslim traitor from hell

First muslim president

The feds have been pushing black welfare families out to suburbs. It's really bad.

My hometown used to be 95% white. I could count the number of blacks (or Mexicans) at my high school on one hand. Now, I come home for Thanksgiving, and go to Walmart, and there are at least a couple dozen blacks and several hispanic families speaking Spanish. What the fuck happened? I guess I should've seen it coming when a Popeyes showed up.

HUD is pushing Chicago blacks out to Dubuque, IA. That's like pushing the Bronx out to Boston. Chicago (and other sanctuary cities) are trying to replace their black underclass with a Mexican underclass. It's a sad attempt to improve inner cities, but they're just shuffling the ghettos. Somebody's going to be left holding the niggers.

Total nigger FAILURE.

A useless piece of shit who made race relations the worst they have ever been in decades. His only notable feat was the Osama killing, but not showing the body made it fishy (Sup Forums will not get this).

You must be a nigger mooooslim.

The two most hated groups on the earth.

Islam and Niggerdom.

As a president in general he's above average. Since he came into office after the disastrous Bush administration and prior to what will be a disastrous Trump administration, he's gonna be remembered very positively.

>He was Bush 2.0; Black Bush.

>ending the great recession

>tightening wall street regulations

>actually catching Bin Laden

>ending the pointless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

>working with Iran and Cuba

>received praise from both sides of the aisle for how he handled hurricane sandy

Obama was a decent president, Bush was a loser.

>(Sup Forums will not get this)

Amazing how a perfectly reasonable post is transformed into a rectangle of pure fucking condescension when you add such a stupid fucking little statement to it

Why don't you go piss off to somewhere that will 'get' your little in-joke and leave us to wallow in our ignorance?

>His legacy is that his utter failure led to Trump winning the election. Thanks Obama.

>implying

Trump won with a lower percentage of the overall vote than Romney lost by. 3rd party candidates received 4 million more votes than they did in 2012. That isn't some grand victory for Trump dude, he was up against an old hag no one liked who was being actively investigated by the FBI. He didn't even carry the popular vote.

Literally all of that was happening when he entered office, he just didn't stop it

Bombing american citizens with drones is new, isn't it?

well he certainly fucked up socialized healthcare. Who the fuck puts a billion dollars into a website that doesn't even work?

>What will his legacy be?

He did absolutely nothing and will be known for being half black and a neoliberal globalist corporatist.

Trump's Steward

Considering the Republicans controlled congress for most of his Presidency, there isn't much he could have done outside using executive orders.

Nig Noggery

As my father says:
His deeds turned out to be blacker than his skin.

His Legacy will be waking white people up.

Thanks Obama

>Black Bush

purgatory along with the rest of the establishment

go to sleep obama

Being the last great president

That he was black and "teh gay prez". That's it. The political fucks will still consider him one of the greatest presidents ever simply because of skin color while always sighting that one apocryphal shit that was mostly done by the head of the supreme court.

Your NSA profile has been raised one awareness level. If you continue to use language like this expect to be contacted.

>why didn't they vote for Hillary like I wanted?!

The last Kang

His presidency perfectly summed up. No attempts at greatness, reaching new heights or any real noticeable change. All throughout his term he was always aiming for one goal, not to fuck up. That's it. Not "To do something grand", but to simply "not fuck up" while making funny quips for the sake of preserving the image of "the first black president" instead of trying to be a good or memorable president.

FUCKING OBAMA'S DOING THIS SHIT

Spent 8 years selling out the country to the globalists and flooding us with muslim third world immigrants as fast as he could. Literally the president that destroyed America.

>His presidency perfectly summed up. No attempts at greatness, reaching new heights or any real noticeable change. All throughout his term he was always aiming for one goal, not to fuck up. That's it. Not "To do something grand", but to simply "not fuck up" while making funny quips for the sake of preserving the image of "the first black president" instead of trying to be a good or memorable president.
Well he's doing a bad job.

>ending the great recession
>ending the pointless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
>working with Iran and Cuba

>Trump won with a lower percentage of the overall vote than Romney lost by
That's false. Romney's total votes were 60,933,504. Trump has 62,513,667 at last count.

8 years of presidency just to have the entire government go right. But hey at least gay people can get married now amirite.

Hillary being an unlikable cunt, is why Trump became president.

The great American race war between ethnic minorities and huwyte men.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR3S3Tz114o

first and last black president

Michelle

and mind you, she won't get prettier

kek

>Convince America he is messiah
>Fail them
>Convince them again
>Fail even harder
>Betray people
>Illegal drone strikes, mass surveillance, corrupt business deals, overall dark secret ops.
>Wakes up half of America to the truth that just because your President makes some funny Late Night TV show appearances doesn't mean he's a good person or acting in your interests.
>Try the same exact thing with Hillary
>Hypnotism was ineffective
>Infamous healthcare plan doomed after Hillary's defeat
The death of television controlled politics. Good riddance. The media is STILL trying to maintain power, and as we see it's still not strong enough. It's only going to get weaker and weaker. Trump is president. Trump's Twitter literally has stronger of a hold on the US people than the mass media does. All of the major news networks shitting on trump is weaker than one tweet from Trump.

He did fuck up today saying jail flag burners, when that is legally free speech. But the dude is a genius, he's on another level. He's either trolling or this is some chest master type psychological move that we won't see the meaning behind for a weeks, maybe months.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrDREg4Y4E0

the election of donald trump, the exact opposite of everything he stood for.

>That's false. Romney's total votes were 60,933,504. Trump has 62,513,667 at last count.

Reread my post. Romney lost with 47% of the overall votes, Trump won with barely 46% of the overall votes, which is just .3% more of the vote than McCain lost with. The only way for him to replicate a shitty victory like that is to have another strong 3rd party showing in 2020 coupled with another terrible opponent like Hillary.

I'll remember him for bombing the shit out of the middle east causing a massive refugee crisis.