Would conservatives chimp out if these were the election results?

Would conservatives chimp out if these were the election results?

No. They have jobs and families to support without government assistance. They can't go protest on a Tuesday at noon.

Yes, but not as loudly.

no because conservatives are law abiding citizens and not paid protestors or thugs with no jobs like the left are

Did we chimp out either time Obama won? No. Conservatives aren't spoiled children like Liberals.

>Trump is in town
>Have job

no. EC is all that counts. You shouldn't even be voting if you don't understand this

Yes, but mostly to troll the libtards

We would have. This is much different, the stakes were much higher

skip, your boss will undestand

It would be more than a chimpout, it would be an insurrection.

yes didnt you notice all the people who demanded a revolution if Trump lost?

The mood wasn't "if Trump lost" but "if Hillary won"

You should be grateful you little cunt. It probably saved your life.

>You should be grateful you little cunt
kinda naughty how desperately you lust for my cock

>didn't swap states carried

Yeah, assuming he somehow managed 30 states and 2mil popular vote and then managed to lose. There would probably be a war.

I have Hazel eyes. Am I white?

if it ever gets to the point conservatives and libertarians leave work to go "protest", the left is going to learn what violent protest is. Until now, the right had been too busy working and raising families to bother with protesting.

>trying to draw conclusions about the popular vote when we weren't holding a popular election
>loses at poker but claims he won by blackjack rules

People vote differently depending on the rules, deal with it.

>Did we chimp out either time Obama won?

Yes.

Why does it say her home state is New York? She was born and raised in Illinois then lived in Arkansas for forever. This makes me so mad for some reason. CARPET BAGGING BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably. But boy, you sure hit a lot of branches when you fell down the ugly tree.

>us doing terrible thing is fine because we think you would do it if the situation was reversed

People aren't going to forget what you did during Obama's presidency.

No because Trump wouldve never told us he was going to win if he wasnt going to win.

Be careful there, buddy. You wouldn't want to go scaring all the crows with that strawman

Yes you did, you even got Texas to threated leaving the United state.

>strawman
Do you even know what a strawman is? The guy you're replying to is pointing out how YOU faggots are literally using a strawman argument.

Are conservatives known for their sanctuary cities, open-border policies, and lax voter ID?

Such as?

Of course. Just look how angry they got when the confederate flag was taken down.
Even though the confederate flag is literally racist.

You obviously don't know what a strawman is, you inbred fucktard
He's pointing out something that was not stated (or even directly implied) by the OP. The OP simply asked a question for sake of wondering how things could've been if the results were that way.

>Literally racist
No.

As a liberal who has never protested and never plans to. I'm tired of the purple haired SJWs standing for me.

I mean, I'd still rather have those fags on my side than the Klan and the half-wits and the bible thumpers. But they still don't represent me any more than the Klan necessarily represents you.

>1 post by this ID

Probably not but if there was I imagine it would be civil war cause the republicans actually have guns

>the Klan
>bible thumpers
>these are the people who elected Trump
It's not 1965-1996 you know.

Absolutely, everyone is a hypocrite.

A strawman is an illusory argument used as a faux opponent. Knock it down and you knock down your opponent. Retards such as yourself are implying that since they think Trump supporters would've protested if the election results were reversed (there's your strawman) then it is therefore valid for them to be doing so right now (there's your knockdown).

Just how stupid are you?

>Retards such as yourself are implying that since they think Trump supporters would've protested if the election results were reversed (there's your strawman) then it is therefore valid for them to be doing so right now (there's your knockdown).

Holy shit, you can't make this shit up. Did you really try to lecture me on how something isn't a strawman by using a strawman yourself?

You know the KKK is smaller than it's ever been right? You'd have to be retarded to think that any normal person thinks the KKK represents the average conservative

Also there are plenty half-wit liberals too, half-wit is a bad word to describe either group because it's so broad

>Knock it down and you knock down your opponent.

No, knock it down and you knock down an argument that you made up in your mind, while the original argument is left unscathed.

>Did you really try to lecture me on how something isn't a strawman by using a strawman yourself?
>Explaining something to a retard is now considered a strawman.

Republicans cried like bitches in 2012 when Obama won but they didn't fucking riot like subhumans

This is the only scenario I have where Trump wins 30 states + ME with 232 electoral points.

I don't see how he loses TX and FL but somehow keeps the popular vote, unless many of these low population red states vote near 100% for him.

You're repeating the same strawman point made by the other person. Where did I imply it is valid for people to protest election results in the way it is happening now? In fact, I don't believe people should protest the way they are now against the election results.

But of course, you made up your own argument that "Retards such as yourself are implying that since they think Trump supporters would've protested if the election results were reversed (there's your strawman) then it is therefore valid for them to be doing so right now (there's your knockdown). "

Strawman.

yes but not nearly as much

>Would conservatives chimp out if these were the election results?

>Implying conservatives are black
>Implying conservatives dont have a job to go to every day

IDK sempai. With Trump carrying the popular vote, and 30 states but loosing by 70 electoral votes...

Id say Dems were shipping in illegals to vote in the electoral college, now

>You're repeating the same strawman point made by the other person.
The other person wasn't making a strawman argument because he wasn't making an argument. He was pointing out the fact that people are justifying the protests as valid because they think Trump supporters would've done it if the situation was reversed. THAT IS A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT YOU RETARDED HIGH SCHOOL FAGGOT.

they do that every day, link me to some riots when Obama won

They wouldn't riot but they'd definitely bitch just as much.

If you check Hannity's FB page and go back to the day of the election when the results were coming in and Trump was leading the popular vote you can see republicans saying that the electoral college needed reexamining etc because they probably thought he'd win the popular vote and lose the electoral college

Most people on both sides of the political spectrum hate the rules of the game when it doesn't benefit them... and that fucking sucks

>The other person wasn't making a strawman argument because he wasn't making an argument.
>people are justifying the protests as valid because they think Trump supporters would've done it if the situation was reversed.

THAT IS AN ARGUMENT.

And nowhere does OP imply that it's okay for people to protest because Trump supporters would do the same. OP just asked a question, a "what if?" scenario. You can't attribute an argument that people *generally* make to someone else's argument if that person never made the argument.

Does a successful violent revolution count as a chimp-out?

>successful
Jumping the gun a bit, leaf.

Pointing out the fact that people are literally saying that it is valid to protest because Trump supporters would've is an argument? Well then I guess pointing out that the sun shines during the day is an argument too. Or how about pointing out how George Bush Sr. hates broccoli? Is that an argument too? Stating fact is not the same as stating opinion, you bona fide dumbass.

And what is with the OP talk? I never once mentioned OP and neither did the poster to which you initially replied.

Who'd stop them?

You think cops and the military wanna get into gunfights with their well-armed, redneck family?

Do you think their rednecks want to kill their military and cop families?

A lot more, yeah.

But they'll try and avoid that by making strategic moves and exercising their leverage (ie HOSTAGES NIGGA)

To be fair that's a weekly event.

point is even if they don't WANT to kill them, they'll still try it their way until it works or fucks up.

Cops/Army has the burden of playing defence and waiting for this whole thing to start, they can't be preemptive like the rednecks can

lol my captcha was pickup trucks