How do we fix Australia?

How do we fix Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21ImmTL05SM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIX DA MAINSTREAM METEOR

Importing American beer is expensive.

cut off internet access and stop all planes/ships leaving. they're already a prison island.

the brits just never expected airplanes and boat rides to become affordable for convicts and nobody could have predicted the invention of the internet.

Massive third-world immigration.

>people in a desert environment drinking their own piss

wew lad

You cunts just can't take the piss

you're one of the largest importers of our beer

Maybe you should stop reading (((vice)))

Ohhh, how great. You must be reallly really proud. LITERLALY NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR PISSWATER SHITE YOU YANK CUNT. FUCK YOU YOU MONGREL PRICK. YOU FUCKING SPIC FUCK GO PREP THE BULL YOU FUCKING NIGGER KEK FAGGOT

>how do we fix australia
>>how do we cure superman?

how about we just carpet bomb them instead

you would also piss in your own mouth if you lived upside down

You seem upset, what's bothering you Nigel?

calm down you inbred freak. you import our craft beers which are far superior to your own brews. the english having good beer is a huge fucking meme

Well, American beer really is kinda shit. Is like just drinking water without any alcohol at all

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO ME GETMANIC SWINE. GO WORSHIP KING NIGGER IN THE '"""WHITE HOUSE""". YEAH ITS WHITE ALRIGHT. HAHAHAHAH BIG FUCKING KEKS THE LOT OF YA. YOURE A LAIGHING STOCK OF THE WHOLE WORLD YPO MANLET SPIC CHOPPED UP DICK DICKHEAD

kek

I can't even name a British beer

It's all true. We need to talk, Australia.

dude relax
pic related

A mate of mine tried to down a pint of his own piss at Nass festival a few years back, a crowd of people even formed to watch.

it's just banter

kek vice hates the fact half of us unapologetically hate muslims and aren't going to vote for gay marriage

lmao would post this pic of themselves online

its seems that australians are either above average in intelligence or huge bogans

That's right, let it out Tommy.

australians dont need fixing, theyre men's men.

probably my #2 fav cuntry on earth. basically our crazy manlet cousin.

There pretty white so I don't think there's a big problem

>VICE visits Australia
>Australians trick VICE into pissing into their own mouths
>Australia profits again somehow

Yes, that's why we drink craft beer or imports. My uncle a.k.a. stereotypical redneck budweiser consumer (still one of the nicest guys I know) will easily consume 20-30 cans in a day, just to stay in a light buzz.

I don't know why shitty weak beer became "the thing" here, but it will probably die out as its primary consumers are consumed by liver disease and prostate cancer.

I seriously wish there was an option in 4chX to just filter all posts by an ID if a single post matched one of those filters.

Shiploads of anti-depressants.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=21ImmTL05SM

Australia

AUSTRALIANS ARE INSANE.

My Sister and her 2 kids moved over a decade ago.

Last time I was there what is my youngest nephew and 10 of his aussie mates from school doing in the back yard?

Drinking litres of coloured milk all at once until they vomit and then all stand around giggling like little girls.

When I asked them why the fuck they were doing it and it probably wasn't good for them they showed me it was a facebook trend and Aussies everywhere were doing it.

Sup Forums is right about Australians. They are a strange lot.

Best beer is Heineken and Stella Artois.

Then why do you guys drink so much of it?

If curryfriends are poo-in-loos, what does that make strayans?

EEEEEEEE

Lmao, I remember doing that in High School

Another good one was the cinnamon challenge where you try to get someone to eat a spoonful of cinnamon (they choke pretty quickly)

I pissed in my mouth once but only because I accidentally got some vegemite on my tongue

fuck off... heineken is literal horse piss, stella artois gets exported because even the country that produces it doesn't want it...

It's just self-bantz. How can be bantz others if we can't even bantz ourselves first.

genocide

genocide

I think that was popular everywhere, I did the milk, cinnamon, and baking powder/vinegar challenges too. No idea why they felt the need to color the milk.

Maybe Kiwi's are just uptight?

>
this is what high school nigs and girls do in the US

wisdom

Ever breathe in and out really fast then hold your nose and blow as hard as you can. I was a pussy I think it makes you pass out

>this is what the screeching wails of inferiority sounds like

Piss in lips?

We coloured it because it was funny to puke up a solid blue/red/purple colour

Did you do that one where you hold your thumb with the same hand and crack your wrist forward quickly? Hurts like a bitch, looking for the photo of it now

Here it is

No one drinks amerifat beer besides americunts

By sending more convicts.

Gold is disgusting, true patrician Queenslanders drink XXXX Bitter

Yeah I did that one got revenge by being a bit of a cunt and giving him a small smiley from a lighter.

Was probably ice break

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

>Maybe Kiwi's are just uptight?

When we are that age we go out and drink alcohol like real men.

We don't drink milk till we vomit and think its a "fun" thing to do like retarded Australians.

>drinking your own piss instead of peeing in a bottle and giving it to the abbos
Plebs

>When we are that age we go out and drink alcohol like real men
Nah, you just drink a pint of foamy ram cum

Actually the best qld beer is Great Northern, fight me cunt

Soft cunt

(It is pretty good though)

doing this stretches your ligemar maximus in a way that corrupts the cells and causes hand cancer

australia is a truly broken society. is that what happens nature tries to kill you every waking moment?

Yeungling is good, faggot. Fuck off.

DELETE THIS

Your beer is absolute shit. Not even memeing

Mexico has better beer ffs

>Nah, you just drink a pint of foamy ram cum

>The "Kiwis fuck sheep" meme that I haven't heard 10000 times before from Aussies.

You guys have a piss poor sense of humour too. Jesus no wonder the Europeans deported you all there.

they banned it in UK because everyone was doing it and people trying to drive and stuff

This is pretty big in my circle of friends too

Okay c'mon, give me your best beer then

Release several Emu's into a public area.

What.

The.

Fuck.

>tfw you wake at night and need to pee but you are too lazy to go to the bathroom so you piss in your mug and you accidentally take a sip out of it in the morning

We are intelligent, just ultra bogan you yank cunt.

I heard they punch random people on the back of the head in the streets.
Some have even died from it.
That's pretty hardcore banter

Someone's mad they didn't get residence here...

Who the fuck does this? Autistic normies high on fluoride?

You south americans and your stella. Visited Argentina and Brazil and both places drank that fuck out of that shit. I actually like Stella but I've never seen so many people drinking it at once as I did in Brazil and Argentina.

Because Stella is strong and we like strong beers, otherwise you are drinking piss horse.

Corona is also pretty chill

I thought it was mandatory to have a sheep gf in NZ.

nice

Corona isn't bad. I like to party so if it has alcohol I'll like it kek.

>calls out American beer
>calls Heineken and Stella best beer
Holy shit dude, they're barely better than Budweiser. And we have a vibrant craft and microbrew scene for anyone who actually likes beer.

We have good craft beers but nobody drinks them except nu male fags.

All you need is a good lager and that would be

Or if you're supplying beer for a party and you know there's going to be a few poofters there then you just get

>tfw 12.50 for six here

I bet it's easy to do since they're always upside down

Tooheys is the cheapest drink at the uni bar, $10 a jug. Fucking terrible but god have drunken a lot of it

You're in university and you say thinks like "have drunken"? Is English your native language? I don't get it.

kek

Wait?! Is this shit ridgy didge or are you cunts pulling my leg?

I have never been to Melbourne, but seeing this makes me think they should be nuked.

The issue is clearly dehydration

Do abos drink their piss when they're not bitching at whitey? Ancient wisdom ritual?