90% of Teachers See Negative Trump Effect in Schools

>In a new survey of American educators conducted after Election Day, 90 percent of respondents reported that their school’s climate has been negatively affected by the presidential election. The online survey, conducted by the Southern Poverty Law Center, included 10,000 teachers, counselors, administrators, and others from K-12. In an accompanying report, titled “The Trump Effect,” 80 percent of teachers described a feeling of heightened anxiety and concern on the part of students who are worried about the election’s effects on themselves and their families. Forty percent said they witnessed derogatory language being used against marginalized students, including students of color, Muslims, and immigrants. “It is worth noting that many teachers took pains to point out that the incidents they were reporting represent a distinct uptick; these dynamics are new and can be traced directly to the results of the election,” the report says.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/29/90-of-teachers-see-negative-trump-effect.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

How do you guys feel know that this is happening? The culture across the country is becoming more hostile, more racist and with spikes in hatecrimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCYxYxhvFDk
home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/
youtube.com/watch?v=YggWrpu0fAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SPLC
sage

>the country is becoming more hostile, more racist and with spikes in hatecrimes.

Shouldn't have told us to check our privilege.You shouldn't have opened the borders in Europe..These are mistakes you will regret for the rest of your life

More evidence pointing to Gen Z being based as fuck

>Hype up election to extreme levels
>Involve children who usually believe everything their parents/teacher say
>Wonder why they get anxious

It's likely that nothing will change for them, and they probably wouldn't even notice. Apart from the achor babies.

>How do you guys feel know that this is happening?

Let me know when we start sending them all back. I'm feeling good now, but I'll feel great then.

Feels good, man. Damn, it really does feel good.

>Teachers are butthurt because they will have to start doing their jobs instead of being glorified babysitters.

The real Trump Effect (2.5 minutes):

youtube.com/watch?v=fCYxYxhvFDk

>conducted by the Southern Poverty Law Center,
stopped reading there.

>The culture across the country is becoming more hostile, more racist and with spikes in hatecrimes.
>because of Trump

Remind me, who is the president right now?

the fucking kikes shouldn't have tried to make it clear to the generation that they own us

America needs to be grabbed by the pussy and Trump is the man to do it

SPLC = Schiff's = Soro's friends.

>survey about fee fees
Fuck off. Get me some real numbers.

>online survey
In le trash it goes.

Kids have been doing shitting things for since the down of time, but now that Trump is elected its news.

>oy vey goyim why aren't you children turning into brainwashed liberal drones

>Trump wants to end Common Core
>Teachers: '' OMG, MR. TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER, ALL OF A SUDDEN, ALL MY STUDENTS ARE FUCKING NAZIS, THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED UP. REMOVING COMMON CORE??? OMG WHAT A FASCIST, THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING I SWEAR!!!! FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!!''

>doing shitting things for since the down of time

>thedailybeast
>SPLC
>Students of Color

sage

>Mass media says "Trump is literally Hitler" since summer 2015
>Doesn't dial back hysteria
>Trump is elected
>Blame Trump for people being afraid when these same people had called him "literally Hitler" for 16 months

Really makes you think.

So the niggers have to tone it down in class for a few years. This is bad how?

how can anyone take any of these "polls" seriously any more.

>fake news echoing a fake survey

Try again Cheim.

Step 1: tell students the world will collapse if Trump gets elected
Step 2: Trump gets elected. Students are terrified
Step 3: Tell world your students collapse because Trump got elected.

>still hasn't been a single shred of evidence that any of these "Trump-influenced hate crimes" ever happene
>meanwhile
>hundreds of videos of liberals physically assaulting people who they suspect of voting for Trump

90% of teachers are idiotic women and leftists. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

(((SPLC)))
Fake News.

luckily their polls and studies are never correct. in fact they are usually the exact opposite of reality

Not why teachers are afraid of Trump, at all.

As a teacher, I'll sum up the three main reasons

>Most teachers are raging liberals
This is self explanatory. I'm actually a closet conservative in the workplace, I don't pretend to be all that liberal but I certainly don't speak freely.

>Muh Unions
Trump is anti-union and teachers union up to hell. Again, obvious

>Fear of DeVos

DeVos favors Charter Schools over Public Schools. Obviously,. this makes her unpopular in the eyes of public school teachers.

Now that I reread it that's kind of funny. Doing shitty things- better?

>conducted by the Southern Poverty Law Center
Into the incinerator it goes.

Pretty rad if true.

Heard this on the radio this morning, The guy they interviewed had the last name ((cohen)) is it a surprise the marxist jews are upset?

better but still pretty bad
are u a primary english speaker lol

Yeah, its scary being white nowadays.

Its their fault for fear-mongering about trump...

liberals polarized the election too hard. Very stupid, are now blaming the results of their own fearmongering on Trump.

Anyway it could also just be liberal teachers projecting their own anxiety onto their students.

>Southern Poverty Law Center

I didn't realize you were the resident /pol english and grammer teacher. But I guess proper grammer on /pol is serious business.

>negative effects
Depends who you ask.

Good, maybe that "Gen Z will save us all" idea will actually work out.

Because the (((USA EDUCATION))) system has been pushing a liberal agenda for some time

So now the brainwashed students are """"""""""scared"""""""""""

what do they expect? insulting the right constantly, importing illegals, supporting degeneracy in all forms. but there's supposed to be no backlash at all? we're just supposed to go quietly?

Literally from the "study" itself:
>"The results of this survey are not scientific. The respondents were not selected in a manner to ensure a representative sample; those who responded may have been more likely to perceive problems than those who did not."

The SPLC is utter horseshit. OP kill yourself.

great time to read it

home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/

>(((Southern Poverty Law Center)))
ayy lmao

pol doesnt care about education. Most Sup Forumslocks failed high school chemistry so they hate everything that school represents. Who needs knowledge? 'Redpills' are backed by hate, not facts

Because he heralds the gutting of leftism in schools, which is a good thing.

Academia should always be apolitical. It should especially be devoid of leftism and everything it fosters (degeneracy) as it undermines America.

When leftism has corrupted this sacred institution, then it's time for a purge.

This. Don't forget (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=YggWrpu0fAg

(((teachers)))

Feels good man.

Are they still paying you at CTR or do you come here out of habit?

Nice, this makes me so happy.

>home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/
It's rehash of "The Authoritarian Personality", does is come with an f-scale too?