Donald Trump would win by a landslide if American teenagers got to choose the next president, according to a new poll

>Donald Trump would win by a landslide if American teenagers got to choose the next president, according to a new poll.

>A solid 47.1 percent of high school students backed Trump while only 32.6 percent voted for Hillary Clinton in a recent online mock election, according to After School, the country’s largest teen-focused social network. Trump also trounced Clinton in 42 of 50 states

why are teens these days so Redpilled?

nypost.com/2016/10/25/trump-would-win-big-if-teens-could-vote-poll-shows/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/3/elementary-school-cancels-mock-election-after-kids/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw&t=15s
youtu.be/D1vQJFF2TKQ?t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=D1vQJFF2TKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so glad our generation is old and busted.

new counter culture. whoever runs in 2020 when all the current highschoolers will be able to vote is going to get mondaled

Kids usually hate the morals that their parents try to force on them.

It's great that they're rejecting the bullshit PC culture that's been set up.

access to information allowing kids to btfo their parents stupid ideologies

Post more Ivanka

>grew up listening to 18-25 year olds babble about political correctness and multiculturalism
no shit they're going to rebel

Why the fuck did I have to be born a millennial?

People claim it's just rebellion against parents, but I think there is something more substantial, from what I've seen with people 7-8 years younger than me.
These kids are the first generation that has always known the internet and actually doesn't take the (((mainstream media))) seriously.

>mfw I was actually born in le wrong generation

Damn I really need to start lifting again.

Crazy millennial feminist are old and busted. Redpilled Generation Z is new hotness.

I can attest to this when I did one man Trump rallies in Trump gear in NY EVER school bus that went by from elementary to high school swarmed to the windows of the bus and took pics and gave thumbs up

they will be voting in 2020....

>Teenagers are easy to influence with internet memes
go fucking figure.

This is like millennials saying "They're both bad, I just won't vote"

Most millennials just didn't want to commit the basic brain capacity to understanding the difference between Trump and Clinton.

If they did, most would probably go to Clinton if only because she's more tech and start-up friendly than Trump, which is the hot new thing that to-be grads and currently working millennials want to get into

I'll give an actual honest answer, they're just tired of the shit that the Left is peddling. Literally everyone I talked to in high school was fed up, even the Liberal ones were making fun of the constant "triggering" going on in other places. They still fell for the MSM's propaganda about Trump, although Hillary's scandals found their way to them too. To them, it was a matter of who was worse, and their answer was Hillary Clinton.

Ivanka is cute. CUTE!

Good Trump landslide 2020! Maybe they'll be the new generation to uncuck this nation and be sick of sjws.

As someone who works around teens, I can tell you this current crop they're some of the most politically incorrect people around and generally hate liberals. And this is in southern California. Around 10 years ago, they were all liberals. That's not to say California will be red next election, but hopefully the Dem stranglehold on the state will be loosened.

> online poll

Did anyone make sure it wasn't Russians?

Haha, most teens think that programming is fun until they go to uni.

They will be the new monster vote in 2020

fuck this faggot cuck nigger boy

My god you are asinine. Not even worth a counter argument. Kill yourself.

Seeing Gen Z topple liberal BS and PC culture in the next few years will make me drink the flow of millenial tears. As a teacher lots of children in my Chicago (note that) high school class believes trump was the best person for the job

GenZ is the most conservative generation since literally Hitler was alive.

What that (((reporter))) doesn't realize is that Trump is simply courting next election's voters. It's 10D Backgammon.

>why are teens these days so Redpilled?

Because they see the way millenials act and don't want to be like them

You are an ass hat.

I don't really think they are aware of the implications. They are just edgy kids who like memes, know that Trump causes butthurt and anger in their enemies, therefore they vote for Trump.
They just follow the memes. And we happen to make them.

Now we are the jews baby

My dream is that the next crop calls us cucks.
>those anons in the 2016 Trumpstaffel, I guess they were going in the right direction for the times, but come on, it's 2036!

they are just uneducated kids raised by bigoted parents. once they get to college they can be taught the correct way of thinking

I want to believe.

>A New York elementary school has canceled its traditional mock presidential election after kids chanted “Trump” and repeated “negative rhetoric about minorities,” according to the school principal.
>Children at Jericho Elementary School in Centereach will be voting for their favorite school lunch instead of their favorite presidential candidate after their mock campaign season got too heated.
>“Teachers have said they’ve heard some kids in the cafeteria chanting ‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’ or saying they don’t want Muslims here,” Mr. Rogers told ABC News.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/3/elementary-school-cancels-mock-election-after-kids/

The Ministry of Truth shall teach them right.

Literally the internet senpai.

>“Teachers have said they’ve heard some kids in the cafeteria chanting ‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’ or saying they don’t want Muslims here,” Mr. Rogers told ABC News.

fuck yes

natural rebellion to establishment norms. The leftist millennials have been the biggest boot lickers in modern history, then they grow up to look like pic related. The newer generation sees that and wants to do the exact opposite.

Gen Z will lead us to glory.

Raised on internet culture, mainstream has no sway

>Sup Forums has ascended beyond jewish mind control into memetic warfare and has already won the hearts and minds of the next generation

THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP IT

>mfw everything is tumbling down

>TFW you have hope for the next generation
Our golden years are going to be grand

its fucking true in norway too
we have a highschooler at work sometimes for work practice, i looked at him facebooking. pepe profiles all over. i browse Sup Forums while he looks
we havent talked much but we dont need to
Gen Z is gonna be awesome
Im Gen X but most of us seem to be cucked

memes and filthyfrank gave them a not self censored humour

that's how the ride begins

WE'VE BROKEN THE CONDITIONING

It's because they all post on Sup Forums

it's just the swing of the political pendulum.

>tfw we are literally poisoning today's youth
feels pretty good actually senpai

oy vey, we jewed too fast, subversed too slow

They were born in the internet, moulded by it.

Trump dominated the internet. It doesn't surprise me that they anticipated him winning.

Van Jones is a bitter faggot but he was correct on election night when he said that Trump understood the internet in a way that Hillary's team couldn't begin to comprehend.

>why are teens these days so Redpilled?
because we redpilled them. youre welcome

It's gonna be glorious boys

Twtich memes

>poisoning

>that Trump understood the internet in a way that Hillary's team couldn't begin to comprehend.

The dude just understands the media better than the media itself. How else does a guy who doesn't use email become a twitter master?

I'm with you on that
I remember when trump won this fat white kid was bitching non-stop until me and half the class told him to fuck off. It was amazing

Because they have grown up being beaten over the head with politically correct social justice bigotry, and are seeing that it's all sham now that an alternative has presented itself.

Don't celebrate just yet. Wait till they reach university and then we can talk. That's where they get massively brainwashed.

Trump has been in the public eye and in entertainment for 30 years
He know how to people
no surprise desu

>tfw i influenced my older brother to be right wing
>tfw his group of 7 good friends is the same politically, excited for trump
The future is looking up gentlemen

Were not talking about millennials (Generation Y) were talking about high schoolers through people maybe 21 years old ( Generation Z). Albeit generation boundaries are vague.
Some user posted a study awhile back that found 14-15 year olds are more conservative on issues like gay marriage than any group since WWII.
This is a major happening like what we saw amoung teenagers during the Reagan years where the kids rebelled against their liberal hippie parents (which is acted out most clearly on the TV sitcom Family Ties).

They grew up during the Bush era so hving a Republican president is normal for them.

teens smell fake from a mile away

So that you could marry someone who isn't.

Looks like he'll win 2020

>teen-focused social network

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

>tfw perfect age to watch roastie millennial cunts age like shit and turn into bitter cat ladies in the next 8-10 years while I get a based gen z qt

Well, looks like I have an excuse to be a grumpy old man on a porch then.

Get off my lawn, kids. You fuckheads are the cocksuckers we rallied against and we don't want that shit anymore.

What a time to be alive

There's a reason they can't vote though. Society deems them irresponsible and uninformed. So I suppose it makes sense they'd support Trump.

i guess we as millenials were sacrificed by our parents so the boomers could live cushy. we need to pave the way for the Zs so they can take over ASAP

>milennial liberals are the new 50's culture
>generation z is the new 60's culture
>generation z and nationalism might eventually become what 60's culture became, completing the cycle

Fuck that shit.

Im confused, if im 20 now am I gen Y or Z

Every generation rebels against the ideas of the previous one. In this case they grew up on a steady diet of BUSH IS EVIL NAZI followed by OBAMA IS LITERALLY JESUS fed to them by their parents, their schools, and the mainstream media.

>Did anyone make sure it wasn't Russians?
I just confirmed, it wasn't us.

They see guns in the media, and hate those who would deny them the right to be cool. They see themselves as being stifled by legal and social red tape, while also being the first generation to understand the benefits of GMO human beings.

They reject political correctness because it tells them that the genetics they learned on the internet - not in school - has to be perceived, discussed and applied with a filter that says 'People Aren't Science Projects.'

Fuck you. Yes they are. And the young, black and white, can see genetic weakness and want to remove it from society. They don't want to pay for weaklings. They'd love to help elite equals like themselves, but not diabetic cripples.

And they support radical medicine, whereas liberals decry it as elitist. At a certain point, they realized that their ideological enemies were breeding themselves out, and covertly promoted race mixing and single mother households - many of them never knew their fathers, and resent homewreaking, coalburning SJW's.

But the biggest reason is how you guys and people like you mock liberals with comics like this. No one wants to be the ugly SJW. You did a little evil for a lot of good.

the Zs are still in high school and can't vote. the younger millenials, 20 to 25, are your enemy

You already know why

Deep thinkin'

wtf i hate drumpf now

>these people will be able to vote in 4 years and secures another Trump presidency

I like this.

Sweet. Reelection confirmed.

do you remember what you were doing on 9/11?

20-25 are pretty bad

No

2001 birthday and later is the Strauss and Howe definition.

Due to demographics, teenagers are more aware than ever of racial differences and of the reality of the situation. They are red-pilled by nature in a way that millenials going back to Gen X were not.

>Generation Z is about to undo all of the mistakes of Generation X & Y
>No more fag millennial on late night TV

Children really are the future.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw&t=15s

>The Mark Zuckerberg of Jewtube is /OurGoy/
Why do you think we control the youth?

you're ruining the world you retarded millennial sjws, step aside for the superior generation

Nationalism is the new rebellion just like leftism was a rebellion during the Bush years.

>They just follow the memes

in time, we will all just follow the memes

>the memes are in control now

>they grew up on a steady diet of BUSH IS EVIL NAZI

Problem is that they don't know WHY the Bush administration was absolutely deplorable.

Hopefully with how much of a fucking catastrophe the Trump administration will be, they'll wake up and understand why (if they're not thickskull Trumpkin shills when shit goes south).

I dedicate this song to SJW's and BLM

youtu.be/D1vQJFF2TKQ?t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=D1vQJFF2TKQ

I'm 19 and can confirm that my generation is redpilled af mostly but we're mostly civvies, sorry desu, got too many multicultural mates, come the day of the rope we'd all be billy no mates

>mainstream media told me
millenials favor Trump
>Millenials =/= High School

then you're a Z. prepare to take society by the reins. the boomers took over society when they were in their 30s. you have 10 years to prepare