So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. Trump OFFICIALLY won Michigan literally just yesterday and now they're going to fucking recount it? It took them almost a month to finally call Michigan and it's now going into a recount? How the flying fuck do they expect to meet the deadline on Dec. 19?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Expect Jill to wait until Wednesday afternoon to file for a recount in Michigan. That's the deadline to file and she's trying to drag this shitshow on as long as possible. It won't rob the election from Trump though.

Wait but doesn't the actual state have to recount all ballots by Dec. 19th?

Yes, but in all probability, they won't do a paper recount and it will be a much quicker process.

Republicans rigged the election.

I thought it was hillary that was rigging the election.

Then why did it take Michigan a full 3 weeks to call their state officially? Did they count by hand the first go around?

Complete BS yet I can't believe how many people unironically believe that
Trump had massive support all across the country the only difference was they were afraid to come out and say it because of the psycho liberals.

If you consider the 9 states allowed to change their voting processes after Section 5 of the Voting Rights act got overturned 3 years ago?
Yeah they did.

This is the large reason all the polls were wrong.
They were based on the turnout from previous elections.
Trump got a groundswell like Obama did but where Obama pulled in Millennials, Trump pulled in middle-age white voters who stopped voting when NAFTA went through (The last time male, white middle-class voters leaned more democrat was Bill Clinton's second election, they have been conservative/right-leaning ever since)

Based leafbro

>Trump had massive support all across the country

No, he got fucked up in the popular vote but conveniently won in 3 shithole states which showed great discrepancies between precincts using paper ballots and electronic voting machines.

>So mad about another country's politics.

Fucking leafs, man.

actual michigander here
he won michigan, i can remember both obama elections, there was either close to equal or far more obama signs depending where I went

this election? it's been a sea of trump signs, i found a grand total of FOUR hillary signs in my entire town

>3 shithole states
FUCK OFF
DON'T INSULT MY RUSTBELT BROTHERS

>he won michigan

no

>PA 5th largest EC vote count
>shithole

All recounts need to be ready by the 13th, not the 19th.

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html

Stein just needs you to donate more money! Go donate all your shekels hurry!

You're beyond stupid. Fucking cuck Canuck.

A fucking leaf
Trump won Trump won Trump won :)
Trump won with less money and no medias support
Trump Trump Trump ;)

>When i live in flint and all my neighbors voted trump.
What timeline are we on?

That's the point.

De-legitimize the Trump presidency by withholding the necessary 270 electoral college votes, and continue to squawk about the "millions" of votes Hillary beat him by.

Do they not know how much social instability that would cause?

Are they trying to start civil war just to extend Obama's term by instituting martial law?

That's the only solid reasoning for this.

Won't happen. Even if Michigan does do a recount and their Electors miss the Dec 13th cut off, PA and WI have said tough shit, but in more eloquent words.

Only reason why Clinton won the popular vote was due to illegals voting. You can bank on that, Obama practically urged them to get out and vote by saying they would not be arrested or deported by going to the polls.

>Do (((they))) not know how much social instability that would cause?

>Are (((they))) trying to start civil war just to extend Obama's term by instituting martial law?

I'm pretty sure (((they))) know exactly what they are doing

The only thing shitty about them is their proximity to canada desu. we need a wall.

If they're not done, then no. They can't just stop halfway through and say ok we're done

If the recount isnt ready by a certain date. Then those electoral votes get thrown out. No one gets them. And it reduces the required number of electoral votes to win. Even if mi pa and wi. Electoral votes het thrown out. Trump still wins because he will still have more than half of remaining electoral votes.

If the votes get thrown out. 270 is not the magic number anymore. 270 is just a majority of 538. So if michigans 16 gets thrown out. Then he only need majority of 522. Which is 262.

The whole point of the electoral college system is to prevent shit candidates from winning by only campaigning in a few populous strongholds

Not my fault Hillary is a retard and ran in an election for some other country.

>Yuengling

It's better than most of the common beers, but damn, son. You've got fucking Victory and Troegg's in your state. Get some fucking standards.

That doesn't even matter because republicans rigged the election. There's absolutely no reason why Hillary did so well everywhere else but conveniently lost 3 states in the middle of nowhere that are really easy to rig and are worth lots of electoral votes for some reason.

MI called it, but AP refused to call it because of a possible recount. They just officially certified it yesterday. Counting finished day after election.

This right here, if it was about popular vote, Trump would have actually spent time in places like California, Oregon, Washington, and New York to get more votes. Instead, he played his strategy for the electoral college by visiting states he could feasibly win and avoided the deep blue states that would never flip for him.

Wait, how the fuck would they know about a possible recount?

this is all part of obunagas plan. he has brought in many mexican children and somalis. his sons are in key positions in the government and that includes the military.

he will declare himself kang which means his sons can become kang later... but they will turn on him and each other. after all he didnt raise any of his sons. he wasnt there for them. and they dont know each other

the following blood bath will prove there is a god and he has a sense of humor. black on black crime will save the world

nice meme

Because leftists are whiny, screaming toddler cunts who will still continue to kick off even after being proved wrong. They all need a good stamp on the face.

I still have yet to see proof of rigging in favor of the Republicans. Untill then I'll put my faith in the election process.

Are you completely unaware of the current geopolitical situation?

Wtf is a dippy egg?

She didn't though, there are millions of illegal alien, dead, and other democrat fraud votes, Trump won the popular vote by millions.

>shithole states
>Some of the closest to Canada

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Good bait, you faggot. Can't wait for the Day of the Rake.

Detroit is all Canada's fault. Flint too. Also add..Minot, N.D.

I believe you outsiders call it "over easy." Don't break the yolk when you crack egg into pan. Flip once so both sides are cooked. Only cook enough so the whites are cooked but leaving the yolk runny (dippy).

>A Fucking Leaf

Meni slava tad