What political motivation did the ancient prehistoric religions/governments have to cut down all of the World Trees?

What political motivation did the ancient prehistoric religions/governments have to cut down all of the World Trees?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/forgotten-stones-baalbek-lebanon-001865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

To protect themselves from what was coming from them.

To keep the goyim from knowing the Earth was flat, of course.

zay noe someting we dont

Can you even imagine how large of a human-sized metropolis you could fit into the canopies of one of these trees? Why did they all get cut down? And why does (((Science))) claim these are all just igneous rock formations that happen to be completely flat on top?

>Yes goyim, these are just natural formations of volcanoes that somehow crystallized into perfect hexagrams and completely flat on top. Don't mind they are identical to plant cells. Shouldn't you be thinking of taking a loan or buying a house instead of this goy?

>hahaha, stupid goyim, trees can't become stone! you're crazy!

>jew shills in Brussels trying to cover up one of the (literal) biggest redpills on the planet

>People with stone tools cut down trees that were harder than stone

So how did they do it?
if the bottoms petrified, why didnt the rest?

>implying the humans on Earth before the great cataclysm weren't far more advanced than we are now

There is nothing new under the sun.

we are but ants

DEY WAZ KANGS

and then i was thinking that flat earthers are silly

this sounds like something that niggers believe in

Thank you

WHAT

Question everything. Don't be an ant that drones onward according to what your public (((BRD))) textbooks tell you

There are no more actual forests on planet Earth. Just the saplings of what once were the World Trees, all of which were cut down or burned long, long ago. We live, comparably, in a biological desert.

It would be really cool if true, but trees can't grow that high because water can't move up from roots above certain height due to gravity.

>(((Perfectly natural result of lava happening to cool exactly like plant cells all over the world)))

You idiots. They are past attempts of Trees of Godly Might. They were trying to eat the fruit and become gods.

Those are just edited pics

This is the real deal shit right here:

ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/forgotten-stones-baalbek-lebanon-001865

shoggoths were real

Their roots dug too greedily and too deep, eventually breaching the old gods prisons and allowing their corruption to spread to the surface.

Their roots are what we call today natural cave systems. Why do you think most caves run into large underwater reservoirs of water? Roots digging for it.

>What political motivation did the World Trees have to fossilize above ground?
Nice try, /x/phile, but we're tracking you

The Soviet Union was the first nation to reach the firmament

Yggdrasil? Fucking Ice Giants must have cut them down. No wonder Odin was pissed.

Indeed. Rumor goes that Gagarin's ship was fitted with a nuclear bomb, so that would kill God if he encountered him above the sky.

>t. Nerubian

no more ice giants tho
check mate christian fag's

Where can I read more about this crazy theory?

The Electric Universe hypothesis for the world tree is a plasma stream at the north pole.

It is just /x/'s role-play, so feel free to make up as much as you like. It is what they do.

Youtube "there are no trees on flat earth"

wow thanks, now I don't have to look into it myself.

Shills.

The people deserve the truth - the knowledge that the Earth truly was destroyed in the past, and so much has been lost.

>giant trees
>giant wasp nests
>giant wasps

Also, funny coincidence but just an hour ago I finished my first playthrough of a game where the main plot is about restoring the destroyed World Tree.

It is time, Dahnald.

The dimensions are shifting. With the delegates fulfilled and the skelegates banished to the forbidden realm, we are returning to the original timeline.

The timeline of Berenstein, Dahnald.

We will soon be on track to make some on mankind's greatest discoveries, or in some cases, rediscoveries.

I have seen the future, Dahnald, and it is glorious.

Drumpf

Imagine the devastatiom when these trees were felled. Perfectly explaims why there is no trace of the civilisatioms what done it.

Trump is going to rejuvenate the World Trees to solve global overpopulation and global warming all at once

Those are rocks, you dummies.

I'm doubtful an organic lifeform could grow that large and maintain itself.

>Doesn't understand columnar basalt or volcanic plugs

>Doesn't understand uniformitarianism, bowen's reaction series, and that differential weathering rates can be observed on his front porch.

It certainly hints at either an alien invasion that cut them down with heavy machinery, an ancient civlization technologically advanced enough to do it and destroy itself in the process, a giant fucking meteor hitting us and sparking a global wildfire big enough to burn everything down, or a flood that rotted all the trees to stumps and left only saplings (modern trees) behind. Destruction on a level simply not conceivable to us. Not even nukes can do this, not yet anyway.

For what purpose? What timeline are we talking if there were giant trees and people lived in them?

>tfw ancient civilizations were centered on the world trees
>tfw rather than using nukes, to totally wipe out the enemy, all you had to do was fell their world tree

We're on the same path again, this time with nukes though.

>buzzwords

I don't know why I'm bothering here, but I might as well.

Petrified wood is made up of permineralized quartz, which is very clear from that picture (you can see opal, which is extremely-fine grained quartz that is carried into the buried tree structure by leeching).

What you are seeing in this image is igneous rock.

First let me get into the differences between a permineralized Quartz and igneous rocks such as Basalts. Igneous rocks are the product of volcanism, both intrusive (inside the Earth's crust) and extrusive (material ejected from volcanism). Volcanic rocks vary widely depending on the location of the volcano and the composition of the magma, and can be composed of fine-grained minerals (aphanitic) to large-grained crystals (porphyritic). The rocks pictured here, from Devil's Tower, are from an intrusive igneous laccolith, which occurs when a magma rises into sedimentary layers intrusively, and cools over time, never being ejected from the Earth's surface. Over millions of years of erosion, laccoliths can be exposed because igneous rocks are much more durable to erosion compared to weaker sedimentary layers like sandstones and siltstones.

Again, permineralization is very distinct, it is not an igneous structure at all, it is the product of leeching. Igneous rocks are very easy to identify in the field due to the crystal structures and chemical composition. Phonolite. which is what Devil's Tower is composed of, is made up of large-grained crystals of feldspars, with little to no quartz due to the type of rocks that the magma is formed from due to partial melting (mostly metamorphic rocks that are silica-poor, such as tonalite, monzonite). Again, igneous rocks are completely different in the manner that they form from petrified wood.

Overall, this is an /x/-tier thread full of retarded underage thinking and pseudoscience. If any of you had any grasp of geology you would understand how absolutely retarded you are.

None of us live long enough to determine if any organism is capable of growing that large when it's left alone and free of human destruction.

I'm willing to believe this

Are you that nigga from YT talking about German Idealism and global cooling?

Nice try al gore

Perhaps aliens wanted the lumber to use on their homeland. Maybe they cut down all their trees and needed ours. Maybe the trees had a special power that ancient humans decided must be destroyed. We may never know. Retards spouting off Geology 101 memes like don't help us discover our planet's true heritage, either.

The final "/" in this threads coffin

People ask where all the water from the global flood went, it got sucked off by the roots of these giant trees. Aliums then cut down the trees and flew off with the water.

>petrified wood can turn into granite
t. someone who didn't finish highschool because it's a jewish invention

The fact that you didn't start your post by saying "Are you ready to rock!" means you lost all credibility in my opinion.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

maybe dragons nested in their branches

that explains why the dragons are gone too

>tfw I understand most of your post thanks to Dwarf Fortress

I interviewed one of these mountains and he declared "i don't understand why people can imagine why a simple, familial mountain like me would be in fact a tree, that's non sense".
I deduce that these mountains are not trees because the mountain said so and conclude that OP is a fake news propagander and a conspiracy fantasist.

>I believe everything The Discovery Channel documentaries tell me about igneous rock and the rock cycle
>There is no way that we might have gotten something about the nature of rocks wrong because NO ONE HAS BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE ROCK CYCLE HAPPEN, IT IS ALL SPECULATION
>But I will come in to the thread anyway and call everyone /x/ and insult them because my jewish bosses pay me to

You are in every thread about this. Seriously fuck off. The people are waking up and none of your (((science))) can stop it.

No. I am a guy who thinks everything we are taught about this planet's very nature is a lie.

I am super cereal.

Natural cave systems = where the tree's roots used to be. Why do you think most caves end at a water source of some kind?

I'm not saying it had to be aliens.

>I believe everything I learned in high school about (((The rock cycle)))

Have you got a better explaination for where both the trees and the water went?

Death by 1000 cuts

Archimonde confirmed for jew

I bet you want us to carbonate those trunks to find out.

I'll take the risk of sounding like a retard and ask, but couldn't the quartz change to something similar or identical to igneous rock?
I vaguely remember a teacher talking about "metamorphic rocks" in high school...

Is this some kind of Dark Souls/Warcraft reference or are you just retarded?

FATAL

>Why do you think most caves end at a water source of some kind?

Because most caves are formed by water erosion?

There is a few world trees in the Warcraft universe, but look at those things, they look EXACTLY like tree trunks.

You don't have to believe anything you fucking /x/-tier retard. You can perform experiments yourself by taking a thin section of a piece of petrified wood, and compare it to a thin section of an igneous rock like a basalt, andesite or phonolite.

In addition to this, you can perform mass spectroscopy on samples from each specimen, which ionizes and deflects elements by using magnetic fields to measure the mass % of each component in a sample.

You are simply a retarded fuck who has no understanding of geology. Please fuck off back to and remain there with your ilk. Even the retards on Sup Forums aren't afraid to call you out.

I honestly don't even know why I'm bothering to respond to you.

Keep drinking the kool-aid goy

Have you EVER considered, for a second, that people who actively study these topics, some for their entire life, have more credibility than you?

You berate people that learn from documentaries and study, however you can't expect to be berated for something you came up with off the top of your head? Or that you read off a website with a generic name like "d troof blog" or "wake d peepl"??

>getting triggered so hard by a roleplay thread

i was wondering when the mountains are really giant trees meme would make it's way here.
it's the hottest nu redpill around.

Nice script faggot. Only stupid kekist believe digits. And all of them are underage.

only happens when they're sucked deep under the earth & them spat out again. changing the structure of a rock requires incredible pressure & a touch of heat. these formations were formed near the surface. no change to get squeezed into something else.

not retarded, just uninformed

This actually sounds like a fun conspiracy but it reminds me of Dark Souls

Would that make Draenei sneaky Jews?

did you know that russians are actually serbs that went northeast

everything is fractals

Reminder that posting paranormal crap like this is a shill tactic to delegitimatize real findings.

oh makes sense I guess
sucks that the truth is always boring
thanks m8

>new
this shit has been popping up for some time now
not that often though

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

wtf i love sharks now

Doubles advocate here, what if the pressure was generated by the weight of the tree, the tools used, or the actual process of cutting?

I like the way you think but perhaps Archimonde is a proto-jew ascended from arabic-babylonian roots?

Honestly though if the earth is round, why are all maps are flat? You can't unfold something round into something flat without breaking it. That's been known since antiquity. Yet our maps are flat and square, not round like spheres.

Man, you should invent a spherical map, like project the shapes of the continent's onto a globe-like surface.
You could be rich

I was starting to believe but kek has spoken

>Yet our maps are (...) not round
I know this is a slide thread but holy fuck.