HAPPENING: BREXIT CHANCELLED

F

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/29/crackdown-weapons-licenses-extremists-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So let me get this straight, they're going to ignore the referendum and Brits can't do anything about it because no guns?

Ready your spoons, forks, bike tires and rolling pins anons
We shall storm the palace!

Lol britcuckolds blown the fuck out

It hasn't been heard in the high court yet. I believe the case is to be heard December 5th onward. Verdict before year end.

JUST LEAVE ALREADY

britbros just throw your tea into the ocean. worked for us.

Dont worry Achmed the mainland will never recover from this war.

Kek is a false prophet he lied to us

Cucks, Sweden 2.0

>BREXIT CHANCELLED

this news story brought to you by the same people that projected hillary the winner.

LITERALLY

Hans-Dieter, that happened 14 days ago. Are you a Canadian exchange student?

>people thought Britcattle would EVER leave the EU

MPs voted to leave the Brexit decision to a public referendum, now they want to vote on whether to abide by their previous decision

Kraut is shitposting (((totally real news))) though, this is an autismal photoshop

Friendly reminder the Eurozone is a disaster waiting to happen and Britain will weather the fallout in much better fashion than continental 'states'.

This article is weeks old by the way.

Its almost like the government doesnt care about blatantly disregarding the will of the people because the people are unarmed and powerless to stop them

>hey let's include a contentless graph to make our shitty newspaper look respectable

This happened like a month ago

It literally does not matter if parliament gets to vote when to trigger article 50, since that has no relevance as if Britain will leave the EU, it is simply marking the time to open formal negotiations.
Informal negotiations have already begun between the government and the EU.
This is just some trash newspaper, Looks like the Mail, over hyping things to excite their 60 year old readership.

oh no, whatever will we do?
jesus christ if the brexit were blocked there would be a civil war
as it is the issue is who decides how to proceed the government or the parliament

EU wrecking UK economy because they voted brexit...

Blaming it on brexit.

nice source faggot
putting the headline from a page calling itself wirralglobe over a two weeks old article from dailmail doesn't help either
baitposting just makes you dick shrink even more Ahmed

Whats Brexit?

German Left Planning Weapons Crackdown on ‘Extremists’

>Weapons legislation should be strengthened to fight against right-wing “extremists”, Germany’s Federal Justice Minister has told local media.

>Heiko Maas told state broadcaster ARD that the potential for violence among so-called “imperial citizens” has “risen markedly” and said Germans should have to sign a paper confirming commitment to the constitution in order to receive a weapons permit.

>It is claimed “Imperial citizens” are Germans from the “conspiracy theory scene” who believe the constitution of the Federal Republic of Germany has not been “legitimised by the people” and have been described as similar in political beliefs to “Brexiteers” and people who support U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump.

>Dr. Johannes Thumfart describes “imperial citizens” as being from the same “nest” as “Brexiteers” and supporters of Trump. Despite the country already having some of the world’s strictest weapon laws, he believes Germans should be further disarmed.

>Thumfart believes America’s right to bear arms is “racist” because white people tend to use their guns to commit suicide rather than murder “each other en masse”, which he says black people do.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/29/crackdown-weapons-licenses-extremists-germany/

This happened ages ago

Don't worry, the EU will be dissolved entirely when Western Europe becomes a caliphate and genocides the natives
>b-b-buh that's just a meme
Check how many areas in Western European cities cannot be entered by the police. Then consider who lives in those areas - Muslims. How is that not an invasion by a hostile force?

on the bright side, we can veto everything the federalists wants if we stay.

#calexit 2019

Britain exit the EU

Trump should just add England as the 51st state. It's time for dad to come home.

the signing of the commitment to the constitution only applies to police officer
the shitstorm broke lose around a month ago after a so called Reichsbürger (Reich's-Citizens) nailed a specops during a raid on his property
i am always surprised how this shit gets interpreted and bend will getting translated and news move around the globe familia

aahahhahaha this is what happen when you let women run the country.

But what are the odds of your news being the one spinning the story in such a way that put german citizens in a bad spot and immigrants in a good one?

Lets not forget that you guys have a tradition of a fucked up media.

oh you thought succession was a possibility for california... yea not happening sorry. if cali tries anything america will assume canada is involved and resort to the same chemical warfare we have waged on australia recently

it was meant for crowd control

I want the ____exit meme to fucking END

This is old as fuck news and wont stop us leaving anyway

you have my bike wheel

And my rake

THERESA MAY PLANNED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN SO SHE COULD DELAY BREXIT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE THEN WHEN SNOOPERS CHARTER IS PASSED TO PRE-EMPT REBELLION AND TONS OF MORE ISLAMIC SWINE ARE HERE TO PAD THE GLOBALIST VOTE, CALL ANOTHER REFERENDUM

No. Decentralization is the best.
Casacdiexit next.

Labour's already said they wouldn't vote against Brexit in the Commons, and the Lords wouldn't dare do fuck all if they don't all want to end up at the guillotine.

To be fair I don't even really disagree with them, this is a decision that should be done through parliament.

You cuck. It just means the MP's vote on it. You act like this means the population isn't/can't do crap.

parliament is above the will of the people?

Old news, being contested in the supreme court and it's not blocked, it's just about the government telling parliament what they're doing.

Learn to read Abdul.

And the powers that derives from my Wizardhood!

I mean the "lol Britain, exit, I know, BREXIT! GREXIT! FREXIT! CALEXIT!"

Kill me

>Old news
>Shilling
>German flag
Re-elect Merkel and die.

>Thumfart believes America’s right to bear arms is “racist” because white people tend to use their guns to commit suicide rather than murder “each other en masse”, which he says black people do.

tip top kek

We're a parliamentary, constitutional monarchy, not a democracy. The constitution doesn't just disappear because it disagrees with you.

I bet you're one of those retards clamouring for another general election because 'Theresa May was never elected by the people'.

it didn't take the normie media long to condemn the Reichsbürger as Nazis
since the incident they claim more and more all out of the sudden pop up every day like shrooms out of nowhere
well, at least they can report on something else and distract from the daily rapefuge habbenings

HOLY MOLY THATS A RARE ONE

GERRAUS

Brexit isn't cancelled, only delayed.

They're stalling because they're cowardly fucks. Nigel Farage is a saint.

I don't have any of those deadly weapons, but I can probably find a long stick or perhaps a rock

hahaHAHAHA YESSS YESSSS

nice $5 words you got there cuck

the people were asked, now their will must be done, anything else is treason

Oh nooo

That stinks.

lmao there we go

Fucking Britcucks

If this happens then I feel the same way Hillary supporters felt the night Trump BTFO her and won the election, this is fucking sick.

well UK at least we get to see what a modern war looks like.

>thumfart

t. one of those retards spamming unfunny UKIP memes on normiebook.

Referendum was non-binding, they don't technically/legally have to do a fucking thing, but they will because they know there'll be blood in the streets if they don't.

What they DO need to do, legally, is consult parliament. I don't even think they need to have a vote on it, although I could be wrong on the exact wording of the constitution, but parliament does need to be consulted by parliament.

>kikebart

Fuck Trump is going to go to war with them. Pls leave us micks alone

>parliament does need to be consulted by the government*

So, democracy doesnt exist in england, eh?

IS this what is meant?

Britain will submit to islam despite the peoples wishes?

I suppose they will be giving the refugees automatic weapons as well.

Probably the only news site that gave a voice to Gamergate, BREXIT and Trump.

What is YOUR source of news user:
Please, enlight us all.

Even if this only delays leave, the fact that this NIGGER woman is present in their country and has enough power and influence to thwart the will of the British people speaks volumes about how cucked they are.

> 'Hillary is our President! She won the popular vote!'
> 'Who cares if Brexit won the popular vote? Most of them were old, uneducated white men anyway, you ageist, elitist, racist sexist!!'

>People vote for something
>Court says no because they don't like it
I thought Britain was a democracy, not a dictatorship.

>I could be wrong on the exact wording of the constitution
perhaps you could link the consitution

he has nothing and will not answer when pressed

F

>Mfw this is nothing but a conspiracy
>A conspiracy to what you might ask?
>Theresa is stalling this so she can call another general election, she was waiting to see who would be UKIP's new leader
>If new UKIP leader isn't as charismatic as Farage then they probably won't get more power in the next election
>Labour are done for, Corbyn helped pretty much implode them to death and they can't recover
>I bet you any money that during the 5th and 31st we'll receive word she calls for an election
>She did this to basically BTFO both Labour and weaken UKIP

Then again this all depends on UKIP and whether they pass it or not, if May and the courts decide to go fuck it then UKIP grow in strength and she's sitting herself. If she comes to a decision with Parliament it means UKIP won't be as strong come next election which is what she wants. She's doing this to weaken UKIP, why else have this very close to when they announce a new leader?

underrated

>It doesn't matter that Hillary won the Popular vote when Trump won the electoral College. Suck it leftists.
>WTF THEY ARE GOING TO CANCEL BREXIT!?!??!?!!? BUT IT WON THE POPULAR VOTE. THE FUCKING CORRUPT (((PARLIAMENT))) CUNTS§!!!!!

Sup Forums hypocrisy. 2 stoped to even realize it.

I knew the Day of the Rake was coming soon, but I had no idea with would be the fucking leaves doing the raking.

Lmfao you dumbfucks.

This happened 2 weeks ago. Lmao. Jidf shitting up Sup Forums and all you goys falling for it.

Sage

holy shit are you retarded?

both systems don't even work the same

LEAVE THE STICKS AT HOME THOSE ARE WAY TO DANGEROUS TO USE ON SOMEONE

I can't bring myself to shitpost about this. I watched nearly every debate and had my heart set on brexit and the eu dying.

HA HA GINA MILLER IS A SHITSKIN HA HA HA

You speak truth brother, it's happening

And now that Merkel is scared of the "alt-right" and cracking down on the right to bear arms AND free speech while developing the spy network, kraus are abut to have a really hard time ahead.

Not really

> referendum passes according to rules laid out but lefty politicians refuse to accept the result
> hlldawg loses election according to rules set forth for 228 years, but lefties refuse to accept the result

THAT is hypocrisy you filthy danish whore.

Wait, the EU ruled that the UK can't leave the EU?

This.

and my dubz

It was a non-binding referendum intended to gauge public support. "leave" this board.

Do you ever spectate the TT?

Hope we stay in now tbqh. We'll become a Draconian state otherwise.

Fucked by a monkey. Again.

Next time i see your bike outside a café, i'm going to leave such a scratch you will have to spend minutes to paint it over.
Filthy kale eater.

Got me

your gonna be a draconian state either way, leave just means
you wont live in slums

>Jews panic about the Breitbart CEO being a "white nationalist"
>Sup Forums still thinks he's JIDF

grexit was first I believe

Its going to the Supreme Court on like the 5th december. They are likely to uphold it.

There will then either be a GE or a parliamentary vote.

I suspect there will be other spanners thrown in the works. I find it hard to believe that article 50 will be triggered by March.

Labour literally said they wouldn't block it being activated though.

>be britbong
>hold national referendum
>win national referendum
>big brother government finds a way to block it once everyone's emotions have calmed down and nobody is thinking about revolution

C U C K E D