Pompeii graffiti /thread- Romans were shitposters

Its been ages since this was last posted, but ancient Roman graffiti was preserved by the Volcanic ash which covered the town of Pompeii after mt Vesuvius erupted in 79AD. The graffiti is literal shitposting:

>pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
>pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WUZ ROMANS

EXAMPLES:

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

I.4.5 (House of the Citharist; below a drawing of a man with a large nose); 2375: Amplicatus, I know that Icarus is buggering you. Salvius wrote this.

>a man with a large nose
fucking kek

>jesus with donkey head
>"Alexamenos worships his god"

Yeah, they were shitposters

>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Nothing is new under the sun.

>III.5.1 (House of Pascius Hermes; left of the door); 7716: To the one defecating here. Beware of the curse. If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

oh shit I hope immunity cat protects me against this.

V.5 (just outside the Vesuvius gate); 6641: Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

I must learn more about the story of the Defecator

>VII.12.18-20 (the Lupinare); 2192: Sollemnes, you screw well!

>The first recorded cuck probably died in a volcano eruption

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1882: The one who buggers a fire burns his penis.

What did they mean by this?

I went to Pompeii over the summer. Got a chip of rock from the building where the two bros wrote their thing.

You are a piece of shit burger

II.3.10 (Pottery Shop or Bar of Nicanor; right of the door); 10070: Lesbianus, you defecate and you write, ‘Hello, everyone!

Your curses only work if you write them on the ruins ;^)

>VIII.7.6 (Inn of the Muledrivers; left of the door); 4957: We have wet the bed, host. I confess we have done wrong. If you want to know why, there was no chamber pot

But there are other places to pee besides in a bed, like in a different pot or outside.

The poor host.

Think if every fat fucking murican took a little piece of every where they ever fucking went. You're a selfish piece of shit user but I respect you for being honest with us, post pic of Pompeii piece please?

>Don't stick your dick in crazy

Either that or don't try to fuck Mount Vesuvius.

>IX.1.26 (atrium of the House of the Jews); 2409a: Stronius Stronnius knows nothing!

OY VEY SHUDDIT DOWN

Seriously fuck you amerinigger. Your greasy negro finger are unworthy of even scooping the residuals of cum of the men who wrote there millennia ago

yelp

Herculaneum (bar/inn joined to the maritime baths); 10675: Two friends were here. While they were, they had bad service in every way from a guy named Epaphroditus

IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; interior of the house); 5279: Once you are dead, you are nothing

>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; interior of the house); 5279: Once you are dead, you are nothing

Atheist still fucking manage to be annoying vurtue signaling twats even a 1000+ years after their death.

>Italian user getting this asses out over a fellow burger bro taking a piece of rock from some leftovers of the romans.
>Got BTFO by Ethiopians and has the audacity to tell us about greasy negro fingers have sucking african dick for so long.

I thought Italians were based but I think that changed today.

VII.1.40 (House of Caesius Blandus; in the peristyle of the House of Mars and Venus on the Street of the Augustales); 1714: It took 640 paces to walk back and forth between here and there ten times

>all this Roman autism
>no Roman steam engine

Go fuck yourself you theiving nigger

You deserve to be slaughtered on live tv. Your family should be artificially continued for all eternity to exist solely for that continued torture

It's a good thing we don't have a deep rooted tradition of being gay :^)

Yeah bro good luck with that little pieace of stone you stole. I'm sure that'll be enough to uplift your mongrel genes

If you are European you are an abomination

If you were real I'd seriously kick you in the dick.

VII.9 (Eumachia Building, via della Abbondanza); 2048: Secundus likes to screw boys.

IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the latrine near the front door); 5243: “Secundus defecated here” three time on one wall.

I.10.7 (House and Office of Volusius Iuvencus; left of the door); 8364: Secundus says hello to his Prima, wherever she is. I ask, my mistress, that you love me.

>Secundus, the bisexual cunt

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1852: Pyrrhus to his colleague Chius: I grieve because I hear you have died; and so farewell.

Fucking traps is the ultimate redpill.

Nice damage control

MGTOW going for the traps since 52BCE, I see.

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1837: If you are able, but not willing, why do you put off our joy and kindle hope and tell me always to come back tomorrow. So, force me to die since you force me to live without you. Your gift will be to stop torturing me. Certainly, hope returns to the lover what it has once snatched away.

>Stefano Molyneuxius

Herculaneum (on the exterior wall of a house); 10619: Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here

Why do they praise their shitting? Oy vey! I shat-a so good here! Ah so good! It's-a such a good shit!

>damaged a historical landmark which is already struggling and falling in to disrepair
This is why nobody likes you.

>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the atrium); 5213: My lusty son, with how many women have you had sexual relations?

>Roman /ss/ doujins

Considering there was a house of jews in that city, I would wager that they were behind that post.

Literal shitposting desu.

Sounds like Someone was compensating being rejected
II.2.3 (Bar of Athictus; right of the door); 8442: I screwed the barmaid

Did someone say SQRP heritage shitposting?

>BCE
Die you dirty heretic.

>Herculaneum (bar/inn joined to the maritime baths); 10675: Two friends were here. While they were, they had bad service in every way from a guy named Epaphroditus. They threw him out and spent 105 and half sestertii most agreeably on whores.

>Kicked the innkeep out of his own establishment and then proceeded to fuck some whores

Theophilus the madman
I.5.3 (on the wall in the street); 8898: Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

Imagine eating pussy 2000 years ago up a wall

>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; interior of the house); 5279: Once you are dead, you are nothing

What's the Roman equivalent of a fedora?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era
>Use of the CE abbreviation was introduced by Jewish academics in the mid-19th century.
Sup Forums is always right

It's polytheist, p o l y theist, Jew worshipper.

10/10 top kek

Prototype Australians.

Also:
VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1863: Take hold of your servant girl whenever you want to; it’s your right

Just like they introduced a special sign so they didn't have to make the cross when someone dies.

II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792b: Antiochus hung out here with his girlfriend Cithera.

CUTE

Did someone say Roman?

I guess you could say they crossed their fingers and hoped they would get away with their shenanigans

You can post your koran here memeth, noone will rat you to your imam.

Gaius & Aulus, bros 4 lyf.

We should make a Sup Forums time capsule, one for each board, with the shit we do all day on this site.

I think engraved cards and papyrus could be good for text. I don't know how we would stock numeric stuff for long tho.

Sup pajeet.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SPIC

you non European FUCK why the fuck do you think we give a shit what some brown jungle fuck whose ancestors were completely subjugated by us thinks

VI.14.20 (House of Orpheus); 4523: I have buggered men

Top kek

Nah, I'm not a Christian, so I don't suck the cock of mudslime dogs like Christcucks and kikes.

Fuck you half nigger get the fuck out of here.

Why aren't you posting the pictures like a proper OP?
Making me have to go to the site is bullshit.

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1842: Gaius Pumidius Dipilus was here on October 3rd 78 BC.

HOLY SHIT THE FEELS WTF

Coming from the Mexican that means nothing. How many of your ancestors were black slaves brought over by the Europeans that utterly destroyed your people's culture and civilization

>5279: Once you are dead, you are nothing

Ancient Edgelord

>1863: Take hold of your servant girl whenever you want to; it’s your right

Trump time traveler confirmed.

thats so fucking tight

I.7.8 (bar; left of the door); 8162: We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus.

BROMANS

>mfw I went to Pompeii this summer to check their doubles

>(atrium of the House of Pinarius); 6842: If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend

how is that even possible?
"78 BC"

>1863: Take hold of your servant girl whenever you want to; it’s your right. Trumpernacus 52 B.C.

A FUCKING LEAF

What do you mean? Are you baiting? If not it means that he wrote that approximately 78 years before Jesus was born

YEA BUDDY

ITS MEANS THE SAME FUCKING THING!
YOU'RE STILL WORSHIPING THE BIRTH OF JEWSUS YOU DUMB TWAT!

Pyrrhus to his colleague Chius: I grieve because I hear you have died; and so farewell.

78 Before Canada...
But 78 of what?

That was the immunity cat for

>78 years before Jesus was born
>Knowing about Jesus
>Before Jesus was born

The date was probably listed according to the Roman reckoning from the founding of Rome and the translator wrote it in such a way that we'd understand.

>Secundus likes to screw boys.

PIZZAGATE 300BC

It all makes sense now

>you will never have a friendship so strong people will remember it in 2000 years

Whoever translated it must have converted their calendar system to ours so it would make sense to us

This

They even had emofags back then.

They used to write the year by which consuls were in power at that time, we have a near complete record of all of them so we can work out the years.

this sounds like a pretty good idea

Disgusting fact: There is actual proof that the romans were ruled by pedos.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't steal a little ancient statue of Buddha while in Bhutan. Nothing wrong if nobody gets hurt.

>VII.6.35 (Brothel of Venus; on the Vico dei Soprastanti opposite the Vicolo del Gallo); 1645: May Love burn in some lonely mountains whoever wants to rape my girl friend!

Ancient cucklry

My god...

All those wasted (you)s

>Romans had "if you don't respond to this email you will die in your sleep" and "immunity cat" messages 2000 years ago

Shitposting, Shitposting never changes.

HOLY FUCK POO IN LOOS DEFYING THE TOILET SINCE THE BRONZE AGE

Always love that first one. Women are so shit today and even back then, that men would rather fuck other men than deal with women's bullshit.

>Putin was also seen as a timetraveller.

Blyad to the Future

The date was written in a way the writer understood and translated to a way we'd understand. You could look at the picture to see how it was written. Stupid leaf.