Now an Auburn University faculty member is joining the anti-white chorus

Now an Auburn University faculty member is joining the anti-white chorus.

Other urls found in this thread:

professorwatchlist.org/index.php/submit-a-tip
youtube.com/user/williamzachmorris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this shit is getting out of hand...

uhhh no it's not, this is at the universities, the lines have been drawn, they know what they are trying to do and they get up every single day to make sure you and i have no future, american whites just need to wake up a little bit more and realize their enemy

why did my uni have to fall for it too? Dissapointing

Whats your university president's email

No, I mean this white hating / bashing bullshit is getting so out of hand now that professors, celebrities, etc are openly coming out and saying that "white people suck" or "I'm glad that white people are going extinct"... If she had said "Black people suck" then she would've been fired immediately, black-listed from ever working in academia again, and there would've been a media shitstorm about it.

[email protected]

Yeah but he's right. This was always what it was about. They've always been anti-white racists. It was just more veiled 30 years ago.

professorwatchlist.org/index.php/submit-a-tip

>Last name is "WITTE"

You can't make this shit up.

>university professor is anti white

you'd have an easier time pointing out the ones that aren't

right, they ARE glad white people are going extinct, why would they need to continue to wear the mask when our society and government encourages them ? i know all college people hate me for things that were beyond my control, you need to accept it and try to get out before it all goes up in flames, that's what i'm doing

submitted

>accept it and try to get out before it all goes up in flames

Get out where though?

i love south america, but that's the only place i've been in the world, i'm leaving for colombia next week for 3 months, at least that's the plan, if hillary got elected i wouldn't be coming back

better for it to be in the open and recognizable to garner attention you fag

this, anti-white Marxists everywhere

wtf I love alabama university now

Here's the nu-male who she is expecting a baby with. I'm surprised he had enough test to get an erection!

She also looks Jewish as fuck.

I dont get it, if he was just a bit more manly and worked out, he'd easily pull really good looking women.

Low testosterone. And you can fix a Cuck mindset.

>she says while living in a nation countless white men fought and died for

>not to mention laying the foundation for the government that enables them to spout their stupid opinions today

>oh and the technology for it to reach the world around and hopefully fall upon deaf ears

I hope her students set her car on fire, it seems a fitting retribution. $10,000+ car, up in flames, arson so hopefully no insurance payout

Can't

she certainly does

>psychology
biggest meme major, practically useless

>college of liberal arts

My god America is embarassing

Most of civilization and technology has been created by White men, since they deem us so horrible, naturally they should boycott all things created by us.

Oh hey, Red Clay. It's so weird seeing shit from your real life on Sup Forums.

A fucking medkit.

just its education system

>i'm leaving for colombia next week for 3 months

You are crazy lad.

If you are alone, at least get a gringo to walk you through. This guy has been living in Colombia for a while.

youtube.com/user/williamzachmorris