Tariq Nasheed

At what point can we justify killing niggers?

Never. It is never justified taking another persons life.

Lol pussy

>that flag

when they murder a family member or loved one. If this alone drives you to want to murder niggers then why did you allow Jerome to take what was yours?

Niggers are not people.
Culling niggers is pest control.

>dis crafty ass nigga.

how does one live without a conscience?

This faggot writes books on how to cheat on your spouse and how to be a gold digger

he's subhuman trash that deserves to be hung

This is probably the gayest thing I've read in my entire life. Congratulations.

Wasn't the tweet itself an implication that he shouldn't be paraded as a hero?
>Why did you say that?
>JUST KIDDING I WAS ONLY PRETENDING

>hmm really makes you think

I want this guy to go on Tucker Carlsons show to get BTFO

Is it illegal for you to speak your true opinion, friend? Removing someone dangerous saved way more valuable lives in the process.
Exactly what I'm seeing. Maybe Tariq just doesn't understand his own Tweet.

>implying you have the guts
>implying you aren't a total pussy
>implying niggers don't make you piss yourself when encountered in the real world
>implying you aren't a fat fuck incapable of capturing and subduing track star class gangster nigs

terrorize niggers for hundreds of years and then expect them to be non hostile. When will you faggots learn. Also, the Ohio state "shooter" was Somalian, faggot.

I love his generic reply when a white person tries to tell him he's wrong

If he's ever in my area you'll see me in the news after I firebomb his event

lol wat

He's just a verified troll. Calm thyself. You can easily destroy him with logic, but saying nigger is is the route animefags and frogfags take, sadly.

sure

Kys

Kys

Did Nasheed ask someone to make his Tweet? Is this why he didn't understand what his Tweet implied????

so basically a nobody, race baiting, rope recipient in the very near future huh?

He's worth 2+ million

proof that you don't need to act or behave in a professional manner and loser lunatics will fund anything...

He was on one of those MTV dating shows

Kys

You don't need to justify shooting trash.

Kek

>imply anything
What a weasel response that is being passed off as intellectual.

For those of you who don't know, Tariq Nigsheeit is the director of a series called "hidden colors". In this series he goes full blown KANGSZ and claims blacks first circumnavigated the globe and founded the chinese dynasties. Worth a watch.

Haha I was merely pretending to be retarded.