Really makes you think

really makes you think

No it doesn't you faggot.

gotta admit, i thunk a little

Maybe that 'white American' has native American ancestry?
Fucking nigger needs to check his privilege.

Shitskins are not british.
They will never be british.
Especially in the eyes of a U.S citizen.

Don't think too hard you might burn yourself out.

Fuck I hate this new world

Now a nigger is British and a Somali is German

What the fuck

>White American

I think that's just called American

It really did OP, I have no clue what that even means!

wtf I hate jooz now!!

White people founded the USA. Woah

The white American is right though, he isn't British.

really gets those electrically excitable cells that process and transmit information through electrical and chemical signals... fired up

He's correct
Browns can be British after they effectively eliminate the natives.

So another 40 years or so.

i'll take "hit that did not happen" for 500

percent

He shouldn't. He may be a citizen of Britain, but he isn't British.

On the other hand, new world countries are not ethnicities, so it's possible for anyone to be American.

Same could be said about the brown britt. Unless he's an immigrant of course.

American culture has been continuous since the continent was settled. Before that there was no culture there.

S I X T Y

I

X

T

Y

>white people displaced natives, so they shouldn't complain when they get displaced!
>btw colonialism is bad!

Why is the name censored? With that many likes and retweet's I'd assume it was a celebrity to some degree? Or are the likes and retweets fake..

It makes me think that it was only the Europeans who called America America, the natives had different names for the place.

"America" didn't exist before white people invented it.

Actually I am motherfucker.

i can never tell if these people do not understand the concept of conquest or if they are openly stating this is what they are coming for.

but did he call himself American?

it just appeared like the island from lost then faggot?

Wow Op, tell us how this magic person exceeded the character limit but was able to make a post.

I fucking hate this tainting or heritage and culture.

British people are native white.
"British citizens" are these shits... they'll never be British.

The laziest "whacha doin rabbi" ever.

This right here.

All we're saying, is "England for the English", right?

Rights for Whites. That's not to much to ask, is it?

I don't think injuns actually called themselves Americans.

That ''white american'' is fully in the right. What gives someone the right to claim that a land is theirs? Nothing. The natives who claim ''muh america'' have no right to say shit, because by that logic, that land belongs to thousand year old oogaboogas. You were annexed and didn't have the power to hold your own land, so it isn't yours anymore.

And Ahmed should shut the fuck up. He isn't native to Britain just because his sandnigger parents decided to run their asses there.

That just proves ops pic even more.
If youre going to say whites are native to a nation state and not a geographical location then shitskins can be brits as well

I would've called him a paki. People like him genuinely ruin the country. This morning two of them argued in their cars and decided to get out an argue. They created a massive traffic jam and swore at a mother trying to get her kid's to school. Luckily the gentlemen in front of me got out and scared the shit out of their skin.

A shitskin that doesn't understand the difference between conquering and mooching?

I am surprised. Just stunned.

by that rational when the oogaboogas reproduction rate increase above the native, they should rightfully be able to claim land is theirs?

Good thing i live in London then i guess.

>Be oogabooga In Siberia
>Invade America
>>Act like Whites can't do the same even though they made better use of the land

>
>whites arent native to america just because his snownigger parents decided to run their asses there.
See how that works. Its like saying niggers and whites are native to brazil or mexico

coward detected.

America is a white country.
The concept of a Union of States was the white man's, and each of those constituent states was created by white men.
Whites have lived in what we now call the US for almost half-a-millennium, whereas non-whites are a new phenomenon in Britain.

Is this real now?

>generalizing all white Americans based on the actions of one

That's it. I'm literally shaking rn.

(((Quintesentially)))

Hate to break it to you buddy, but America has pretty much nothing to do with Native Americans. Allow me to explain:

>whites brought civilization to the continent
>whites created the legal system and the inner workings of the republic while natives barely achieved a shitty tribal society
>whites fucking NAMED the country AND THE CONTINENT itself

I know this sounds harsh, but Native Americans were only an insignificant barrier to overcome for the whites coming from the east.

Thus, a true AMERICAN is a white person. A native American is simply a race of people who used to inhabit the land that whites are on now.

>What gives someone the right to claim that a land is theirs?

What gives an American the right to decide who is and isn't British?

My family was here before the country

The war of 1812 when we kicked your ass, again.

More like

>American
>white

Dr. Who?

America was named after a white man. Check mate, faggots.

what?

No you aren't. You're African or something.

No, at best you're a citizen of the United Kingdom, but unless you're mixed race and you have assimilated to the national character and national value system of Britain, you'll never ever be British.

> A white American.
> White. American.

This brown dude sounds like racist.

White children in usa are the minority.

>something happening in another country means it can't happen in my country too

You have no part in British history or culture. In any way that you identify with it you are only a leech. This is objectively true.

No it doesn't work like that. British people are anglo. Anglos are native to the USA and Australia. We get to do that and you can't. Basically wherever an Anglo goes is Britain but only Anglos are British people.

Anyone with a british accent is british to an american, especially if they're a shitskin

"American" was created by European settlers as well, the natives in North-America never called themselves "American" so that guy was actually correct.
Also you will never be seen as X European ethnicity if you don't look like that by ethnic Europeans of that kind.
>IM SWEDISH
No you are not.

Sup Forums = well and truly BTFO.

How will they ever recover?

Would you say american niggers are native to africa or america then

Best post. Thanks spurdo, you are white today

you may be British but you'll never be English you dune coon

>people whose ancestors crossed a body of water centuries ago aren't allowed to point out who's a native to a certain land or not
wow what a racist and a bigot

"Native americans" are immigrants from India

Fucking everyone are immigrants from Africa

If they drop the "african" moniker then eventually they will be
Actual Africans have nothing in common beyond skin colour with American blacks at this point

You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They’ve got curved swords. Curved. Swords.

You're not. And you know deep down you never will be because your genes aren't even native to the continent

>white american

technically, the land wasn't america until it was colonized and ratified as america. what was the land called before it was called america? no one knows.

CHECKED and CHECKED

Why has kek been such a faggot lately

White people founded the USA for White people.

White people were also the first people in North America.

Non-Whites cannot ever be European, either. (No more than a White person could be Asian, African or Middle Eastern.)

It's a denial thing. Stages of grief and all.

White created the nation-state America.

Caesar wiped out the native Gauls and that land became France, nobody says French people aren't really French.

SJW are just so ignorant of history, and they say they're the college educated intelligent ones kek.

british media calls them "Britons", especially when refering to ones who join isis or end up killed in their country of origin

He's not wrong though.

A fuking wyte mail

Whites are the true native Americans.
We founded the country, that makes us native Americans. The aboriginals are not native Americans, and it us offensive to them to say they are.

what a hideous monster

Because Whites didnt found America? Really makes you think...

Op is the faggot british nigger that posted that shit on twatter.

Historians say the franks were from germania, so nope

Americanism is a concept brought by Europeans

There were no such thing as Americans before European colonization

>hurr durr
So niggers cant be american?

Bullshit. Maybe to a New Yorker, but not to an actual white person.

>So niggers cant be american?
Absolutely correct.

Well I guess it was called whatever the equivalent of "land" or "ground" is in native tongues.

This is due to the fact that native Americans never realized or learned that there are in fact continents on the planet, which are separated by oceans.

White people are the native population of America.
We fucking made it.

"native americans" were only native to a nameless pile of undeveloped dirt that they regularly squabbled and killed each other over.

head measurements....

Who named America America?

Oh that's right, white people. When you conquered Europe you can rename it and call yourself what ever the fuck you want but until then, shut the fuck up.

British is an ethnicity. American is a legal and cultural identity.
The equivalent would be a white claiming to be "Cherokee" because they live on the same land.

Really stimulates the matter underneath the scalped skull.

Sad those injuns immigrated to America tho

>Italians
>white