Gooks haven't BTFO'd sharts this bad since Vietnam

Gooks haven't BTFO'd sharts this bad since Vietnam.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he has to go back.

>gay space nip thinks his opinions matter

Who?

/thread

>but i'd die to protect the right to do so

luckily the aids from jerking a guy off live on Howard Stern will do that

Every day: "I was interned!"
>500 privilege points have been deducted from your account

A patriot standing up to the relentless bigotry and authoritarianism of drumpf

When he dies I'll drink an entire bottle of saki
In celebration of course

You dont have a right to burn someone's property or things. Why is a fla any different?

Well good thing that Hillary made it clear she was a fascist 9 years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

why is some user obsessed with this old fag
stop posting his shit, one gold nigget doesnt make us love a lifetime sjw

Hillary. Is. Not. President.

Why can't dumb drumpftards get this through their small brain? You can't deflect everything the grooer in chief does.

>B-bill isn't running!

Well aren't you a clever one. No, she's not president and she never will be.

An attention whore who, even after finding success in America, still considers himself a permanent victim.

Because he baited liberals like you into actually shitting all over this idea when it was YOUR pick that came up with it. You really think it's just a coincidence that what he is proposing was originally introduced by the very person he was running for president against?

Anti-Trump does not mean pro hillary.

Although I wouldn't expect conservashits to know the difference with their low iq mongrel brains

And she never will be :^)

He literally spends his days shitposting bait articles for internet moneyz

Sulu, Star Trek Enterprise

>hey hey look at me look at me, look what I did me me me

Fucking Sulu strikes again. He was great in Star Wars, but his Twitter is pure garbage.

fuck trump and fuck the american flag

I seriously doubt this gook was ever in an internment camp

Supporting Trump doesn't automatically make somebody a conservative. Nice hypocrisy :^)))))

Maybe it's time to get over something that happened to you 70 years ago.

You can own the flag. You can destroy your own property without repercussion so long as your actions are not injurious to others.

I don't believe he would die to protect the right!

I demand he PROVE IT!

The Trump administration should go for the public safety route, and arrest / fine everybody burning things without a permit in public. Don't even mentioned flags.

I don't even disagree with him desu, but we all know he wouldn't die to protect anything

internet bait machine

Jail time for flag burn, no. It's stupid, highly insulting, and if you get your ass kicked well too bad, but jail? That's commie tier.

Yes because what the world needs right now is liberal martyrs. That will help so very much.

Oh, did he speak against it when Hillary proposed it as senator? He also wants to go after anyone who has offensive or racist opinions.

>>/oven/

George is a gutless faggot. He'll be dead soon.

Does this mean Trump is going to kill Takei?

So Takei signed up for the military?

He's completely right, though.

I see that you don't believe him either

prove your conviction takei

w-wait is this real?!

The majority of people are cowards so of course I don't believe him.

Fuck this attention whoring gook. I don't care if he was on some faggot sci-fi show, his opinion, like all celebrity opinions, are worthless.

It's the only solution.

We really need to start putting all of his tweets on top of a picture of him jerking a guy off. Context matters.

donald baited them so hard they don't know what to do with themselves.

>Hates racebending white characters
>Hates making formerly straight characters gay
>Does not like PC culture's idea of representation in general.

Do you really hate Takei that much Sup Forums? He's an okay guy most of the time. I mean he's not even wrong here. Flag burning is part of free speech and can even be done respectfully from time to time.

That's not how AIDS works

Wow what a hellhole, I hate Japanese internment now

>I pledged allegiance to the flag every morning inside a camp

I wouldn't.

He's literally a cuck?

>letting a drunk NEET potato nigger bait you

Hes a nip you stupid fuck, leave it to a potato nigger to be stupid as usual.

To think this cuck once was the face of the Empire of the Rising Sun. Let him be swept away by the march of history.

>saki
Why are Americans so bad at foreign languages?

I personally don't hate him, I just find it irritating when celebrities think their opinions on politics matter, and voice them like such smug assholes.

Funny - Wonder why he supported Hillary Clinton then?

Why does this washed-up-F-list-actor-famous-for-putting-cocks-in-his-mouth have exactly zero self awareness?

This is just going to make SJW libcucks burn the flag in protest further alienating them from main-stream America and making them look like the pieces of shit they to anybody that isn't a complete degenerate

Trump never loses at chess

This yellownigger shamed whites who exclusively date whites. Murder him.

Im tired of hearing from or seeing tweets from this chinese faggot. The honorable thing for him to do would be to kill himself with a sword right in the gulliver.

Neither is Trump yet ;^) gotta wait until 2017 for that buddy.

Presidents
Do
Not
Write
Laws

But senators sure as fuck do. Kill yourself.

Anti-Trump absolutely means pro Hillary.

LOL didn't think about that angle. I think you're right. They're falling right into his clever orange trap!

This. I'm probably left of center but I voted trump simply for his ability to throw a wrench in the system. Maybe after four to eight years of him we'll have a chance at a real third party race.

You speak our language, we have no reason to speak yours or anyone else's.

Reminder that Takei, like all liberals and Hillary voters, is a lying hypocrite.

>Dear user, did I tell you about the time I stayed in a camp and the many times I put a penis in my mouth? These are my credentials and you should listen to me on political matters.

>Gay actor is a cuck and defends degeneracy.
No fucking way

Fulfill his wish then, let him die.

when are nips gonna realize that they were put in camps for their own safety.

Wouldn't he have had to pledge allegiance? Like, to prove he wasn't a fucking traitor?

Was this posted yet? It's George Takei jerking off the dude with the longest dick.

not an argument

>id die so that some commie edgelord can burn a flag

yeah, ok

Good. I hope he dies.

Anything that isn't dry wood is an illegal burn in most Air Districts, especially in big lib cities where these protests happen.

There's nothing wrong with opposing Trump on this one issue.

Be mindful of the authority you grant the president, for the next one might not use it in a way you approve of.

How would you feel about all websites who don't support globalism and progressivism being shut down and the users prosecuted? That's the can of worms that's being opened.

Why do people care what this nip fag has to say again?

I've seen a lot of lefty posts saying "We should burn the confederate flag and MAGA hats instead", which, imo, would be even more in our favor.

>George Thegay

this faggot is boasting every day that he would happily die for this cause or that cause, wish he would just do it already

>There's nothing wrong with opposing Trump on this one issue.
There's nothing wrong with opposing Trump on any issue you disagree with him on. That's different from being a cuck who says we shouldn't fight dirty against leftists, though.

>a l i t e r a l faggot gook
>relevant in the current year i mean come on
The godawful remakes don't count by the way.

Get a job and read some books so u have something else to fucking talk about. Hell even sports.

I enjoyed the original Star Trek

But this gook hasn't done anything in 50 fucking years

Still not the gayest thing on the Stern show.

I feel ashamed for being a TSO fan. Sulu was always the shittiest character of the bunch anyway.

>TSO
Obviously meant TOS.

A FUCKING POTATO

>Hillary. Is. Not. President.
So you admit it! Hahaha NOW I know why the potato is a symbol of your country.

spbp

But what about my anime?!

This was on TV?
Is it the fabled american humour?

>A leaf...
>not shitposting