When did you realize whites are naturally better fighters and that athletic blacks are a joke?

When did you realize whites are naturally better fighters and that athletic blacks are a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=0aRtupiY9Dw
youtu.be/eNFDD-Y1DKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

overass is only half black though

Since I beat the high school linebacker bloody while half-drunk and 170lbs back in high school.

Would recommend this experience to everyone.

He's a Slav though and most of pol think they aren't white

The first time I opened a history book

>fighting with rules, weight classes, drug testing etc
UFC is meme fighting

I was shocked when he beat story. I thought he was gonna bully everyone around

fighting while not under the influence of marijuana or help of 10 friends is fair, actually.

I'm just saying you can't say "hurr a white guy won at UFC therefore all whites > *"

Feel me?

Indeed, we should just take drugged out massive steroid using fatties with swords and unleash them upon eachother. That surely would make a better point of who is the better fighter than the UFC does.

When I realized whites are nine percent of the global population yet conquered ninety percent of the world.

Now you're just being ridiculous. I'm just saying in a street fight there are no rules

Any fightfan worth his CornNuts knows that every race besides Asians can fight at the highest level

better not take that attitude to Sup Forums's /box/ or /heem/ threads, race wars are real over there.

you get white Americans singing the soviet anthem after Lomachenko's victory last Saturday n' shiet.

M8, Bruce Lee could have killed all the current UFC roster with one punch.

Bruce Lee was an actor and a fitness expert. Stop acting like he was any kind of fighter

Whites in sports=athletes
Blacks in sports=entertainers

Commit this to memory.

Bruce Lee had 3 amateur fights. That's it.

This wasn't even the main event.

This guy quit fighting as an under-card. Black guy can say bye bye to his career for that.

>Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris will never team up to put MMA fags in their place

MMA "fighting" is wiggling around on the ground like a couple of homos.

This guy says otherwise.

Mike Tyson, Mike Stone, and Joe Lewis all vouched for Lee. We also know that Bruce Lee studied anatomy, so chances are he know where to hit. Dude trained on metal dummies. So, it's not so much a question of if he was a real fighter, but an question of if someone could get past the first 10 seconds with Lee.

Dude, seriously? Homophobic comments in 2016?

That combo gives me a boner.

This clip is a little more on topic.

>this guy got owned by pettis
it's mind boggling really

Are you stupid?

jj rumble and dc are arguably all top 5 in the ufc

dont be so quick to praise white peoples physical prowess, what next you are going to convince us of the negros prowess?

gtfo

saged

Cowboy has his 'off' days where he just doesn't turn on. The fight in the clip was also at 170lbs instead of his usual 155, and a lot of people say he is best at 170.

Does it matter that much anymore in a world of a bazillion guns and all countries seemingly up to date on not fighting like a retard and running mindlessly into machine gun fire?

Whites focus too much on fighting it's not civilised and it's niggerish.

BOOM. BITCH.

Best black fighter in UFC EVER dropping like a fly hit with some Raid hahaha

You sound like a bitch tbqhwyf.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=0aRtupiY9Dw

>"Does it matter that much anymore in a world of a bazillion guns and all countries seemingly up to date on not fighting like a retard and running mindlessly into machine gun fire? Whites focus too much on fighting it's not civilised and it's niggerish."

Excellent example.

when we conquered the world

prep that janitor bull you trip fag cucked faggot

>"It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate."
youtu.be/eNFDD-Y1DKM