Trump scored 14% in Boston, 8% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 9% in Manhattan

Trump scored 14% in Boston, 8% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 9% in Manhattan.

He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs who have never experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.

>educated and diverse cities.
Hahahhah stop it dude .. no seriously hahah you killing me :D

>complex and fulfilling social interactions
I'm pretty sure these are a myth anyway.

I don't think I need to tell anyone your comment is horseshit. Maybe that's the case in paddyland but in the USA the mob rules. Born n raised in an area you'd probably get your head cracked for walking through.

Listen to "Welcome to the Jungle" and listen to the lyrics this time, best song about "real" fiendish city life without a doubt.

>He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs who have never experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.
Keep your diversity.
In fact, shove it up your own ass sideways

>complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities.

I'd encourage you to go on safari in Los Angeles, New York, or Boston yourself and let us know about those fulfilling social interactions.

This

That's why all liberals are either autistic cucks in furry suits or identify as Demisexual Panasonic goddess trapped inside a fat af hairy woman

hello, this is my first time using this website for something like this but i was wondering if y'all could answer 2 questions for me for a class assignment. Just wondering how do y'all feel about presidential election with trump being elected president? and how do y'all feel about religion? If y'all could help me on this it would be great

We have access to an education out here in the rural areas. We're not blocked from buying books. There are things called roads and there are these things called cars that allow us to travel quickly into large cities. Where we can buy books and things. If we don't want to buy them from the small town shops, that is. Or from the Internet. Amazon delivers pretty much everywhere. And now that we have the Internet way out here, we pretty much have access to all of the information the urban population has access to.

Get with the times. It's 2016, my friend.

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Have you ever seen how many mentally ill people live in cities?

Kek

large, crime-ridden cities

Where do you think our crime rates center? How come educated and diverse people in large cities COMMIT SO MANY VIOLENT ACTS per population compared to the rest of America? Does being educated make you violent? Does being diverse make you commit crime? Does being mature and smart cause you to kill, rape and burglarize?

I am very very glad Im dumb and living in an 'immature' area, then. Rural life is peaceful, homogenous, cultural and nearly crime free. Unless you get the odd wife bashing, dui or meth theft of your lawn mower. We have one cop that works business hours only, no weekends..we just don't need them. Same way everywhere else rural. In many rural areas they don't even have cops, just the state police cover it if needed.

Rural culture is preferable to your urban culture of crime and destruction. Ill keep it.

America is not a democracy, it is a republic
Pure democracy never works ever. The electoral college ensures that states get a vote instead of every election blinking down to a Cali/Texas/NY popularity contest.
Trump was literally the best choice for the presidency. Hillary is a corrupt puppet of Soros leading America into a war with Russia that nobody wanted. How the Clinton foundation isn't household name as child trafficking insane unspeakable dregs is beyond me.
Religion is important and one of the last defenses against human degeneracy.

Welcome. Come for the redpill, stay for the pizza.

I got an idea..

Why do you take your diversity..

Shine it up. Shine it up REAL nice.

Turn it sideways..

And STICK IT RIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS

Thanks for pointing out the lost areas filled with cucks, betas and fags who are too afraid of being jumped if they vote for the guy who will actually preserve their interests.

You've never been to Boston

THE ROCK

THE ROCK SAYS

THE ROCK

THE ROCK

>complex social interactions
>everyone staring at their feet on the subway... exercising their escape fantasy to some far away place

The most electrifying man in sports entertainment history.

>shitposting on the chains

Yeah you sound fulfilled

Fuck nigger loving deversity, aka white hate

Rural areas are so much more productive they actually feed the cities.
Also a lot of college (((educated))) people in the cities.

>educated and diverse cities
You mean the zoos where whites and blacks live in completely different housing sectors and the blacks run around shooting eachother for drugs?

How """diverse""" and """educated""" of you

>fulfilling social interactions
first time i've heard rape and stabbings being referred to as fulfilling social interactions

>nigger culture cities infested with welfare recipients having any say

Fuck I want off this ride.

>tfw you forget it's penis inspection day

Went up to San Francisco 2x and hated every single second. Fuck you big cities I miss my rural home state missouri life.

>experienced the kind of complex and fulfilling social interactions that can only happen in large, educated and diverse cities

>Rape, murder, robbery, carjacking, looting and the rest of the TnB

The USA needs rid of ALL the lefties.

(((Hullsberg)))

Really gets those dendrites dancing.