Karl stefanovic

Any other aussies cannot stand this guy?

He sympathizes for islamic attacks and is a feminist cuck.

Today he claimed there was always a woman who can do a better job then a man he makes me sad inside how much of a pussy he is.

This guy wore the same suit for 2 years because sexisim total trash celb.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/parents/drinking-when-pregnant-new-nyc-guidelines-tell-servers-not-discriminate-t91841
youtube.com/watch?v=86XeM2eJ0Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to Australia, enjoy your stay

Let me fart In your mouth pls

today show once had feminists on saying woman should be allowed to abuse drugs as much as they want whilst prgnant and only get in trouble if they give the kids drugs after birth.

They didnt care kid would be retarded

karls thoughts are paid for by his owners. he's a mouthpiece you retard just like everyone else in the media

>paying attention to Australian MSM
>paying attention to what leftist millennial cuckold bachelor of arts students share on kikebook

my mummy watches TV and sometimes i go in her room for brekky and see today show.

Have you seen the project that show is so far left

Waleed Aly is worse that cunt needs to sent home

I have family down south that eat his bullshit up, i bet he will blame latest terror attacki on white people the faggot

>They didnt care kid would be retarded
Do they know this, was it mentioned?
They seem like children now living in a fantasy world.

today.com/parents/drinking-when-pregnant-new-nyc-guidelines-tell-servers-not-discriminate-t91841

This is the world we live in gentlemen.

Now i don't doubt that retarded shit gets said on the today show on a daily basis but i'm calling bullshit on this mate, link or it didn't happen

you even managed to turn a serb into a feminist. good job you australian fags.

>Melbourne

one day a bushfire will burn it down

Wikipedia says a Serbian-German father and an Australian mother. Well that explains it then.

looks like you just cant handle the bantz

he removes kebab but feels guilty about it afterwards?

no link i have tried look on youtube for it but another user posted this

similar topic, they had two hardcore feminists saying woman should not get in trouble for producing retarded children from substance abuse.

admittedly even Karl the cuck questioned if that is right letting woman make retarded kids on purpose.

there logic was that while child is still in mothers daughter the child isnt a seperate entity and thus anything done to the fetus falls under womans choice.

The topic was some woman getting charged in america for abusing drugs whilst prgnant and getting put in care until she had baby..

You luv ISIS, fucker?

i actually laughed out loud, good job.

>Sailor Goon

Classic.

>Any other aussies cannot stand this guy?
the slav is lower than the rat... and his missus looks like one

>little merricu

Stop watching morning telly and get a job you cunt

yes because stupid abos bring our average down, every time someone dies in communnity they dont go to school for 6 months!

Looks like she got hit in the face with a hot iron that bitch is ugly.

cant i have been outside 2 times in a year, a pack of coons broke into my house and gave me PTSD im on centerlink for disability, not even lying.

I play BF all day and i have social issues, im 23

Where the fuck do you live, Alice Springs?

On the boong note, any of youse cunts watch First Contact last night?

i live in darwin, well palmerston the sister city taht is known for its abo crime.

I dont watch TV mat-oh

What's Karl up to these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=86XeM2eJ0Ng

The show is funny, stop taking tv so seriously. It's entertainment for fucks sake.